CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having Bad Luck or No Luck

applescruff14

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Well she's probably a cunt anyway if you're required to have a certain job just to get her. I'd advise the old slit wrists in a bathtub trick over any of that jumping in front of a train bollocks, terribly messy and unstylish. 

Things could be worse I guess, I just wish I could be like I was in the Summer of 2013, perfect summer that as work and home was going great and it was an Ashes winning summer.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Never going to happen now, well and truly fucking had it.

Look on the bright side. You'll be pushing up daisies in next to no time, and all will be fine with you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Frank said:

Jazz you really are a truly horrible fucking thing.

There is nobody. Absolutely nobody in the history of Cunts Corner, that is more horrible than You. Nobody. 

Guest deebom
On 7/8/2017 at 8:57 PM, applescruff14 said:

2017 has been the worst year ever, last summer was very similar but wasn't half as bad as this shite. There was a way out last year but there isn't one this year, this is the time I've been dreading for years.

This nom is fucking shit. There's nothing in it that is a cunt as far as I can see. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, deebom said:

This nom is fucking shit. There's nothing in it that is a cunt as far as I can see. 

Frank made a post. 

15 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I have had two close family deaths and one very dear friend so far this year, so forgive me if I don't give a flying fuck. Self pity and playing it out on here is a big mistake.

Fuck me Alfie...grim reaper has your number...... I'd move

On 09/07/2017 at 11:26 AM, ratcum said:

Jesus Gibson, even my diaphragm's depressed when you post on here!

I had a few nice compliments at work this evening at a staff meeting, completely unexpected considering this year has been a cuntfest. 

How I'd love to be like I was in the summers of 2012 and 2013. 

12 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I had a few nice compliments at work this evening at a staff meeting, completely unexpected considering this year has been a cuntfest. 

That's nice. People who work in Sports Direct generally don't talk to one another.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

that was Ann Summers wasn't it?

52 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
57 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Have you ever given thought to moving to somewhere like Chudleigh or Market Drayton?