CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christian Sex Offenders

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

If only that were the case. I Imagine a bit of brain damage would make listening to a fully grown adult brag about his expensive toys in a desperate attempt to justify them to the masses at least vaguely more interesting.

Dear Dr. There are quite a few on here who have a penchant for toys (in one way or another) however prescribed treatment would be futile as they are beyond medical diagnosis, less of course you consider toy-play a disease.    

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, three times actually, and enjoy it.  I did shout  AIRFIX at them, and they attacked me with bottles, screaming Ape is a cunt.

You got off lightly. Many of the little scamps would have thrown Araldite in your face and ran off with Ape's moped.  

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can see him now, in his garden shed, frothing at the mouth. His i pad covered in blobs of solvent glue and bits of Airfix, all stuck to his typing finger..........lol

Bits of bitty fuselage stuck to his arse cheeks after a morning's session pummelling baby helicopters up his bumhole. Stupid old bastard. 

Guest Dr. Quim
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Dear Dr. There are quite a few on here who have a penchant for toys (in one way or another) however prescribed treatment would be futile as they are beyond medical diagnosis, less of course you consider toy-play a disease.    

Would you kindly fuck off, you preening little weirdo? You've replied to every post I've made in the last twenty minutes with what can only be described as thoroughly eager bollock licking. I have no need for an Igor.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Dr. Quim said:

Would you kindly fuck off, you preening little weirdo? You've replied to every post I've made in the last twenty minutes with what can only be described as thoroughly eager bollock licking. I have no need for an Igor.

You're no proper Dr. You are a Quack.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Ape said:

Because they're "mushies" Snatchers. Surely it's obvious?

Oh yes,I forgot the hilarious take on the word Muslim.

Much like the poofchers word for poofs. Had me crying with laughter that one did.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Because they are snatch. Because they are, but the Amish are worse than the Quakers.  

So that's your explanation is it? Muslim sex offenders are worse than any other type "because they are".

Well that is something definitely worth considering.

Idiot.

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

They're such ignorant oiks though....

Mingeeta has the IQ of a baboon with cerebral palsy.

Maybe so, but that's still a lot higher than yours you shirt lifting, uphill gardening wankstain. 

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Because they are snatch. Because they are, but the Amish are worse than the Quakers.  

The Amish are a lot worse than the Quakers. For a start the Amish can't make porridge oats for jack shit. 

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

The Amish are a lot worse than the Quakers. For a start the Amish can't make porridge oats for jack shit. 

Ha! They're fucking hopeless at furniture making too. Anyway, I've gone Puritan until further notice. I'm not cut-out for Judaism.  

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha! They're fucking hopeless at furniture making too. Anyway, I've gone Puritan until further notice. I'm not cut-out for Judaism.  

This is very funny and as I didn't think of it, a huge pisser at the same time 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Well, I guessed somebody may have picked up on it. You never know. 

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, I guessed somebody may have picked up on it. You never know. 

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

not on here dude, they're fuckin hopeless

I'm suprised you two haven't asphyxiated through all the laughter! I've had to use oxygen!

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I knew a Quaker couple, nice people who did a load of stuff for charity. A bit bonkers though.

Cheers for that Rick.

Guest 'eavensabove
33 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They must've been off-the-scale crazy to receive an endorsement from a renowned hedonist like you.

Well, he had to be converted by someone. Though I doubt that it was the Quakers. I'd bank upon Jainism being the cause.