CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Positives of brexit

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't want to know of your liking for sausage meat. As for pigeon racing, these sad cunts deserve a nom of their own, but fair play to them for providing all the sparrowhawks and peregrines with lots of naive prey 

Can you read you thick Southern cunt? We use Black Pudding and let you nancy boys play hunt the sausage meat in gay saunas.

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Can you read you thick Southern cunt? We use Black Pudding and let you nancy boys play hunt the sausage meat in gay saunas.

I don't want to get onto a spat with you manky, I'm already engaged in fights to the death with a trio of wankers. I successfully killed welsh_cunt for the good of the corner and all humanity. Think on that deed worthy of sainthood next time you're WD-40ing your chain 

Guest Manky
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't rise to these blindingly true facts about you mank. Stick to your curry muncher hating guns. 

I have avoided mentioning curry mechanics for a while, each time I mention them Rick_B self lobotomizes.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have avoided mentioning curry mechanics for a while, each time I mention them Rick_B self lobotomizes.

Don't worry about that twa....hold on, I'm paranoid now.

One thing about up north is the good selection of curry houses. Down our way they're mainly Bangladeshi or Indian. 

Of course you don't like rugby, you like league: a bunch of bone thick body builders covered in tats running into each other unable to pass the cunting thing. 

41 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't want to get onto a spat with you manky, I'm already engaged in fights to the death with a trio of wankers. I successfully killed welsh_cunt for the good of the corner and all humanity. Think on that deed worthy of sainthood next time you're WD-40ing your chain 

Not wishing to be a pedant, but I thought 'Eavens delivered the death blow to Welsh_cunt when he persuaded him to call King Cunt a nonce.

Guest Dr. Quim
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Have you met any real northern women? The reason I keep my youthful good looks is due to my 100m in 9.4 seconds.Good northern women are better than all them southern lesbians. (Hardly surprising as the blokes are all faggots)

In the lands of the north I hear a man can start an impressive harem with only a bottle of Lambrini and a bag of chips.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not wishing to be a pedant, but I thought 'Eavens delivered the death blow to Welsh_cunt when he persuaded him to call King Cunt a nonce.

I'll take the credit for 'evs work, without my merciless baiting of wc through calling him a sheep shagger, he'd have never cracked!

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I also hope that Manchester gets the EU 'wine lake' and that cunt Manky drowns in it.

And the French get the Whine lake.

Guest Manky
On 16/07/2017 at 7:43 AM, Witheredscrote said:

I also hope that Manchester gets the EU 'wine lake' and that cunt Manky drowns in it.

But I would need to get out 8 times for a piss. I would steer clear of it if it was froggy or spic wine. The added Ethylene Glycol gives me hiccups.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:47 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the evening well. I delivered nothing, and neither did Stubbs. It was the mods that fucked him off. The poor thing. I just wish to fuck that Stoops would return. It's healthy to have a few saps on here, rather than just the one or three that are resident.  

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's healthy to have a few saps on here, rather than just the one or three that are resident.  

Yes, you and snatch certainly have room in the clubhouse for a few more. 

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Please don't associate me with a snitch. Any of them. 

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes Stickers, whatever you say. 

Now fuck off. 

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Please don't associate me with a snitch. Any of them. 

Aren't you due a meltdown or haven't you enough time in your busy made up schedule?

Guest Gong Farmer
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

What cunts gong baby? And what capital 

Panzerknacker 

The average union flag shorts wearing cunt-up from some toilet like Oldham staggering around Amsterdam's red lght quarter pissed and stoned out of his brains abusing our hospitality like they do wherever they go. Fantastic ambassadors for their country aren't they?. Hopefully the visa they'll need to enter the Netherlands post Brexit will be too complicated for them to apply for so might put them off of coming here. It's only the Brits that do it, no one else from other countries comes to Amsterdam with the intent of getting so inebriated that they feel emboldened enough to piss in shop entrances and puke up all over the place.