CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Feeding Cunt On a Train

Decimus

5 minutes ago, Neil said:

If I see tits out then I'm allowed to cover them in jizz,fair swap or fuck off

Indeed. I think it should be railway policy to place a fat, fucking, depraved pervert such as yourself in each train carriage to discourage public breastfeeding.

• Like 1

Guest Manky

I suspect she is a Ms. rather than Miss or Mrs. This will make her a lesbian and that means breeding is only possible by filling a bike pump type of thing with baby fat and firing it up the flute. She should have been launched off the train while at top speed and her spawn adopted by The Jesuits. We need a return to proper standards.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I suspect she is a Ms. rather than Miss or Mrs. This will make her a lesbian and that means breeding is only possible by filling a bike pump type of thing with baby fat and firing it up the flute. She should have been launched off the train while at top speed and her spawn adopted by The Jesuits. We need a return to proper standards.

I'm not surprised that you're apoplectic with rage. Did you read the article? She kicked a bike, A FUCKING BIKE! If she's not feeling the back of your hand by 9pm I want to fucking know the reason why.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Is she one of those thick chavvy sorts? 

No doubt teaching the next generation of chav cunt how to jump the barrier and general ticket paying avoidance.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not surprised that you're apoplectic with rage. Did you read the article? She kicked a bike, A FUCKING BIKE! If she's not feeling the back of your hand by 9pm I want to fucking know the reason why.

If a bike was involved, then she'll douse Manks with acid. 

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. I think it should be railway policy to place a fat, fucking, depraved pervert such as yourself in each train carriage to discourage public breastfeeding.

Or encourage wanking

Guest Manky
27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The girl who took his bike on the train is a total twat. Bikes are for cycling or throwing at breastfeeding lesbians, not gently caressing them. Tell the whorebitchfaggotcunt to get off that fucking train and pedal. Bet it was dahn sarf.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I can't even justify anybody shoving a baby onto a packed train at what must have been a very busy time surrounded by riff raff cunts. The decision to do such a thing is questionable. Is she one of those thick chavvy sorts? 

This mind-numbingly thick cuntblister seemed to have no trouble taking selfies while her offspring dangled precariously from her leaky spigot, sucking desperately to avoid falling off and ending up on the train floor like some odious Jeremy Corbyn impersonator.

yr9CVDe.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This mind-numbingly thick cuntblister seemed to have no trouble taking selfies while her offspring dangled precariously from her leaky spigot, sucking desperately to avoid falling off and ending up on the train floor like some odious Jeremy Corbyn impersonator.

yr9CVDe.png

The kid is fucking ginger, who gives a fuck about it, really? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

yr9CVDe.png

The surname made me suspicious, the schnozz has confirmed it. Fuck me.

I also found a link to a recent related story which makes me despair for humanity. The link is below, but you'll get the gist from this excerpt.

"A YOUNG mum has furiously hit back at a stranger who ordered her to "put her f***ing t*ts away" after she posted photos of herself breastfeeding online. Aimee Wood, 20, from Hyde in Tameside, is mum to seven-month-old daughter Nova and she regularly posts pictures of herself nursing on Facebook and Instagram... Aimee, is engaged to Nova's dad Jayk Carr..."

Young mum hits back after stranger tells her to put her fucking tits away

Fucking Aimee. Fucking Nova. Fucking Jayk. Fucking Tameside. Fucking chavs. Fucking hell.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

The kid is fucking ginger, who gives a fuck about it, really? 

And judging by size and length of hair, it's also about 2 years old. The poor little cunt is likely going to be the laughing stock of it's peers when it's 'right on' mother turns up at it's school and flops her saggy baps through the gate every lunchtime.

This display raises a number of questions.

1. Why didn't the woman pre-book a seat?

2. Why should having children (not a disease remember) somehow qualify her for someone else's seat?

3. Is she utterly insensitive to the feelings of others?

4. Why was she travelling anyway? It's not like anyone wants to have her visit and make their furniture all soggy and whiffy

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I also found a link to a recent related story which makes me despair for humanity. The link is below, but you'll get the gist from this excerpt.

"A YOUNG mum has furiously hit back at a stranger who ordered her to "put her f***ing t*ts away" after she posted photos of herself breastfeeding online. Aimee Wood, 20, from Hyde in Tameside, is mum to seven-month-old daughter Nova and she regularly posts pictures of herself nursing on Facebook and Instagram... Aimee, is engaged to Nova's dad Jayk Carr..."

Young mum hits back after stranger tells her to put her fucking tits away

Fucking Aimee. Fucking Nova. Fucking Jayk. Fucking Tameside. Fucking chavs. Fucking hell.

On the subject of chav names. Our neighbours little girl was telling us about her new schoolfriends over the garden fence yesterday, their names are, Madison and Kenzie. What the fuck is wrong with these cunting parents!

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And here's a picture of the verminous tattooed slag for those too lazy to click the link...

CCYKfs5.png

That tumour on the side of the baby's head looks fuckin gross. Why is there a gallows in the background? This is a trap isn't it?

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That tumour on the side of the baby's head looks fuckin gross. Why is there a gallows in the background? This is a trap isn't it?

Nice tats on the hand and arm, always a sure sign of a classy girl, I bet she is a fancy type that even gets out of the bath for a piss...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

yr9CVDe.png

And who can blame Spot for not offering-up his seat? The kid looks old enough for a Freedom Pass, as so does he and his perambulator.