CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fixed Shower Heads

Ape™️

When I'm away on business, away from my wife and in need of a little sexual gratification, I often have a wank in the shower. If I'm lucky, the shower head will be on a flexible hose, thus allowing me to enjoy a tantalising stream of warm water on my cock and balls. Often, the shower heads have adjustable spray patterns available, allowing the most pleasurable one to be determined through experimentation. Lately I've been extremely disappointed by a string of hotels with fixed shower heads that offer none of the aforementioned delights, and that's no fucking fun at all. Cunts.

Any bloke that denies any knowledge of this pleasure is a fucking liar.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
46 minutes ago, Ape said:

When I'm away on business, away from my wife and in need of a little sexual gratification, I often have a wank in the shower. If I'm lucky, the shower head will be on a flexible hose, thus allowing me to enjoy a tantalising stream of warm water on my cock and balls. Often, the shower heads have adjustable spray patterns available, allowing the most pleasurable one to be determined through experimentation. Lately I've been extremely disappointed by a string of hotels with fixed shower heads that offer none of the aforementioned delights, and that's no fucking fun at all. Cunts.

Fuck off.

I don't think I could engage in such pleasures, Ape.  Even as I read your nom, images of Frank, Punkape and Snowflake warp speeded into my mind, using the shower heads for repulsive and deviant anal purposes.  I doubt I'll sleep tonight.  

Guest Mingeeta
6 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Why not just hire a Nigerian rent boy. It works for Punkers.

8 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Shocked at this non Ape. It's like reading about a wank your dad had, very uncomfortable to be honest, I just can't put the RC model enthusiast and this nom together. 

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Call a prozzy you miserable self abusing cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Isn't that insulting ordinary decent self abusing cunts .. remember that  not all of them have pretend fleets of luxury cars

True, pen baby...easier and cheaper to stay the fuck away from the mini bar. .or any form of social media...I wonder what else the spacker smeared all over the net lastnight. .or the screen of his device. ..he should design a little wiper to attach to his tablet to clean the man goo off it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

True, pen baby...easier and cheaper to stay the fuck away from the mini bar. .or any form of social media...I wonder what else the spacker smeared all over the net lastnight. .or the screen of his device. ..he should design a little wiper to attach to his tablet to clean the man goo off it 

Panzerknacker 

He smeared his fake luxury car fleet all over the net :o

Guest Bill Stickers

Jesus, the thought of you hunched over in some travelodge shower after a hard day's graft selling double glazing, weedy shoulder blades projecting out of your translucent skin, tugging your rancid pecker is too much.  

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jesus, the thought of you hunched over in some travelodge shower after a hard day's graft selling double glazing, weedy shoulder blades projecting out of your translucent skin, tugging your rancid pecker is too much.  

Let's not get into what goes on with the toilet brush handle whilst away on business, it's all a bit Alan Partridge if you ask me...

53 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Isn't that insulting ordinary decent self abusing cunts .. remember that  not all of them have pretend fleets of luxury cars

Pen you weird little tranny, I bet you enjoy the shower curtain sticking to you whist you knock one out.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Eddie said:

Pen you weird little tranny, I bet you enjoy the shower curtain sticking to you whist you knock one out.

Knock what out?

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 hours ago, ratcum said:

Fuck, it's 'loser night' again on The Corner. I'm off guard some new holes

I found this and it reminded me of you.

To Whom it May Concern

As a successful RC helicopter enthusiast and salesman, I rely on Travelodge's excellent geographical network throughout the UK and often stay in your hotels.

When I'm on business, I frequently wank in your showers. I must however express my disappointment at your recent installment of such apparatus, which no longer seem to have flexible heads. For this reason I am unable to adjust the spray-pattern, which otherwise would allow me to enjoy a tantalising stream of warm water on my cock and balls.

Please might it therefore be possible to rectify this situation by installing shower units with flexible heads, otherwise I may be forced to choose a different chain of accommodation which fulfils this particular requirement.

Yours sincerely

Ape 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To Whom it May Concern

As a successful RC helicopter enthusiast and salesman, I rely on Travelodge's excellent geographical network throughout the UK and often stay in your hotels.

When I'm on business, I frequently wank in your showers. I must however express my disappointment at your recent installment of such apparatus, which no longer seem to have flexible heads. For this reason I am unable to adjust the spray-pattern, which otherwise would allow me to enjoy a tantalising stream of warm water on my cock and balls.

Please might it therefore be possible to rectify this situation by installing shower units with flexible heads, otherwise I may be forced to choose a different chain of accommodation which fulfils this particular requirement.

Yours sincerely

Ape 

No cunt has yet denied having ever done this themselves I notice.......