CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Powerful? Frank has no more power than an AAA, and has about enough charm to even make "Slappy The Dog Faced Whore" frigid. He's a washed-up old tart and the most vilest of beings. His very own Mother should have turned herself in to the police. After all, it took her nine months to take a shit until she finally had him surgically removed in A&E back in 1937. He's been a cunt ever since and just as the saying goes Gobby:  "An Old Cunt Never Loses Its Warts"  I want him dead, but very slowly and painfully.  

You've come back loads better. What the fuck happened? Cunt serum?

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Frank said:

I've written a superb Jazzy rendition of Bobby Pickett's 'Monster Mash'. I'm overdue a ban, Alf.

Monster mash, they don't write them like that any more.

Guest nobgobbler
16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Powerful? Frank has no more power than an AAA, and has about enough charm to even make "Slappy The Dog Faced Whore" frigid. He's a washed-up old tart and the most vilest of beings. His very own Mother should have turned herself in to the police. After all, it took her nine months to take a shit until she finally had him surgically removed in A&E back in 1937. He's been a cunt ever since and just as the saying goes Gobby:  "An Old Cunt Never Loses Its Warts"  I want him dead, but very slowly and painfully.  

Have you seen that film "Strangers On A Train", where a pair of strangers agree to commit each other's murders? I'll do Frank if you do Stickers.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

a pair of strangers agree to commit each other's murders? I'll do Frank if you do Stickers.

That happens on the 1736 off Exeter St Thomas every weekday evening

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Frank said:

Thank you punk. Nothing really upsets me on here.. except crude references towards my mother. She recently passed away and I sincerely hope that Proper takes appropriate action.

... and shoves you in the box with her.  How are phases 1 - 1000 going?  And the raiding of my business, you pitiful fool.

Bring it all on Fwankie Ol' Gal.  Give it your best shot and throw you're all at it before you die. This just could be your most finest hour. You cunt. 

27 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... and shoves you in the box with her.  How are phases 1 - 1000 going?  And the raiding of my business, you pitiful fool.

Bring it all on Fwankie Ol' Gal.  Give it your best shot and throw you're all at it before you die. This just could be your most finest hour. You cunt. 

Fucking hell. You're back guns blazing.

Get him 'eavens. Get him with fucking semtex.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Have you seen that film "Strangers On A Train", where a pair of strangers agree to commit each other's murders? I'll do Frank if you do Stickers.

Can I watch? Or even better, join in.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You've come back loads better. What the fuck happened? Cunt serum?

Well, put it this way, I'm no proctologist but I know a cuntish ass-hole when I see one and seeing Frank ticks both boxes. Make no mistake Stubbs, I hate the cunt and I mean hate. The only reason I fart is to take the stench of him away... Rumour has it, he's placed me on "standby" for a full-on attack. I hardly wait as it has brought back some meaning to my life. I also hear through the grapevine that he's quite some composer? "Chantilly Lace" being just one of his penned missives. Anyway, let's see what he's truly worth eh?  

FWANK! A-ah

Cunt of the universe

FWANK! Haa-Ha

Hated by everyone of us

A-Haa He’s an imbecile

FWANK! Haaa-haa

Cunt of the unbearable

He’s for none of us

Stands for fuck-all to us

Every man every woman

Every child he’s just

a mighty cunt

FWANK! a-haa

(Seemingly there is no reason for him to live)

(HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

(What is Fwank?)

Only Dr. Mengle, formerly at PDSA, can provide an explanation:

FWANK! A-ha Er ist ein Haufen Scheiße

Just a cunt

With a worms courage

Nothing but a cunt

He’s always failed

As rancid as a dead fart

Haa-haa-haa, haaa

FWANK!

(His unprecedented odorous stench is cause for alarm)

FWANK! Cunt of The Universe

(General Mods, Cunt-Fwank is back on the scene)

(What do you mean??)

(You’re the Mods for fucksake, you tell me!)

(PM Fender! Fetch your buckets of shit, open fire, all weapons, dispatch Mrs Roops! Douse the cunt with Domestos,

kill the cunt and shit on his carcass)

(FWANK. Frank!!! I truly fucking hate you. You only have a few hours to save your pitiful grace… Fwank?)

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, put it this way, I'm no proctologist but I know a cuntish ass-hole when I see one and seeing Frank ticks both boxes. Make no mistake Stubbs, I hate the cunt and I mean hate. The only reason I fart is to take the stench of him away... Rumour has it, he's placed me on "standby" for a full-on attack. I hardly wait as it has brought back some meaning to my life. I also hear through the grapevine that he's quite some composer? "Chantilly Lace" being just one of his penned missives. Anyway, let's see what he's truly worth eh?  

FWANK! A-ah

Cunt of the universe

FWANK! Haa-Ha

Hated by everyone of us

A-Haa He’s an imbecile

FWANK! Haaa-haa

Cunt of the unbearable

He’s for none of us

Every man every woman

Every child he’s just

a mighty cunt

FWANK! a-haa

(HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

(What is Fwank?)

Just a cunt

With a worms courage

Nothing but a cunt

He’s always failed

As rancid as a dead fart

Haa-haa-haa, haaa

FWANK!

(What do you mean??)

(PM Fender! Fetch your buckets of shit, open fire, all weapons, dispatch Mrs Roops! Douse the cunt with Domestos,

(FWANK. Frank!!! I truly fucking hate you. You only have a few hours to save your pitiful grace… Fwank?)

Strap in everyone, you're witnessing corner history in the making.

You tragic lunatic. It's safe to say the system has totally and utterly failed you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Strap in everyone, you're witnessing corner history in the making.

You tragic lunatic. It's safe to say the system has totally and utterly failed you. 

Step aside little boy. Crawl back up Fwanks arse if you must, but step aside. There's a good lad. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Step aside little boy. Crawl back up Fwanks arse if you must, but step aside. There's a good lad. 

I'll have to take a few steps to get round you, you morbidly obese mobility scooter riding fucktard.

25 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

FWANK! A-ah

Cunt of the universe

FWANK! Haa-Ha

Hated by everyone of us

A-Haa He’s an imbecile

FWANK! Haaa-haa

Cunt of the unbearable

He’s for none of us

Every man every woman

Every child he’s just

a mighty cunt

FWANK! a-haa

(HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

(What is Fwank?)

Just a cunt

With a worms courage

Nothing but a cunt

He’s always failed

As rancid as a dead fart

Haa-haa-haa, haaa

FWANK!

(What do you mean??)

Extraordinary. 

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

FWANK! A-ah

Cunt of the universe

FWANK! Haa-Ha

Hated by everyone of us

A-Haa He’s an imbecile

FWANK! Haaa-haa

Cunt of the unbearable

He’s for none of us

Every man every woman

Every child he’s just

a mighty cunt

FWANK! a-haa

(HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)

(What is Fwank?)

Just a cunt

With a worms courage

Nothing but a cunt

He’s always failed

As rancid as a dead fart

Haa-haa-haa, haaa

FWANK!

(What do you mean??)

Fucking Christ, what the crivens is this?

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking Christ, what the crivens is this?

I can't work out what the author is trying to convey, the message is quite ambiguous, and the metre is all over the place.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking hell, Jazz, sort yourself out mate!  Why do you insist on internalizing everything the cunts here say about or to you?  Start your meds again, you deranged cunt!