CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie vegetarian cunts

and

So, this numb Aussie cunt, Rish Raniga, went into a McDonalds in Sydney and ordered a veggie burger.

He was miffed to find it only contained a slice of cheese and a gherkin.

WTF did he expect?

If you go into McDonalds, you get animal entrails served in shite, they're world renowned for it, they've been making a profit at it for years.

If you want 'Veggie', go to a fuckin' supermarket and buy a carrot, don't just shove it up your arse, and don't expect an organisation responsible for the slaughter of tens of millions of wildlife to accommodate your girly, culinary, peccadillos.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

It is a mathematical given that vegetarians and vegans are complete and utter cunts.  This nom falls into a pair of categories....repeat bollocks and Pile of shit.

Please try harder.  

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have always found it prudent, when eating at Maccy D's, to throw the food away and eat the packaging. It tastes better and is more nutritious.

I'm not sure that rummaging through the bins of their Altrincham branch constitutes "eating at Maccy D's".

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure that rummaging through the bins of their Altrincham branch constitutes "eating at Maccy D's".

Altrincham? Posh cunts.

I only read about the place in a copy of The Tatler.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Manky's definition of window shopping definitely involves him rubbing his tongue up and down against high street shops and noting else. 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Manky's definition of window shopping definitely involves him rubbing his tongue up and down against high street shops and noting else. 

I do all my shopping at 2am with my NatWest Credit brick.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have bet good money based on the name that "Rish Raniga" was a meths-steeped Abo in the final stages of a drug-fuelled walkabout, but no, he's just a cunt by the looks of it. 

TELEMMGLPICT000136268960-xlarge_trans_Nv

Chelsea on his baseball cap .. is he one of Punkies lovers?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Die screaming with sharp things in your head.

Stupid fucking wanker

You've been warned twice now, shut up cunt.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've been warned twice now, shut up cunt.

I've warned you on a great many subjects, many times yet you're still here. Also if you take into account the friendly advice I've sent your way, I'd say you're an ungrateful, humourless cunt. Up your game or start searching the cupboard under the sink. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have bet good money based on the name that "Rish Raniga" was a meths-steeped Abo in the final stages of a drug-fuelled walkabout, but no, he's just a cunt by the looks of it. 

TELEMMGLPICT000136268960-xlarge_trans_Nv

What a shit stirring fuckwit. Clearly having been bred on the subcontinent, where a train will derail before hitting a cow on the tracks has given this troublesome bood bood an inflated opinion of beef.

Have a look at the corpulent cunt. Clearly no issue getting nutrition.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Red dwarf's for cunts and irons. 

Can we all go back to using the term poofs. Irons is cockerney bollocks and I for one am not going to start claiming I know the Krays, obsessing over my mother or singing 'knees up Muvva Brown' round the old Joanna. Fucking inbred West Ham cunts.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can we all go back to using the term poofs. Irons is cockerney bollocks and I for one am not going to start claiming I know the Krays, obsessing over my mother or singing 'knees up Muvva Brown' round the old Joanna. Fucking inbred West Ham cunts.

People who use 'poof' are irons