CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlie "Dopey Cunt" Alliston

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

So little Charlie did not think that he was legally required to have a front wheel brake on his fixed wheel bicycle. Dopey cunt who will now hopefully be hung out to dry.

8 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

So little Charlie did not think that he was legally required to have a front wheel brake on his fixed wheel bicycle. Dopey cunt who will now hopefully be hung out to dry.

He's a lying, arrogant little cunt too. As you say, he should be hung out to dry. Nasty little wanker.

• Like 1

What is it with wanker Londoner fitness freaks thinking they're better than everyone else? Look at that arsehole who pushed a woman in front of a bus because she got in his way when he was jogging. Self-important, entitled cunts who clearly think the sun shines out of their backsides simply because they have a "healthy lifestyle". Roll on 20 years time when they all start suffering the effects of jogging/cycling in close proximity to heavily congested city traffic.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's a lying, arrogant little cunt too. As you say, he should be hung out to dry. Nasty little wanker.

There is a lot of bleating from these fixie riders at the moment. I have rode fixies. One thing I have seen all too often with fixie riders is the dopey cunts raising their feet clear of the pedals as they zip downhill. My opinion is that they actually need brakes on both the front and rear wheels and this should be a legal requirement. The pedals are for pedaling and not for braking.

Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

There is a lot of bleating from these fixie riders at the moment. I have rode fixies. One thing I have seen all too often with fixie riders is the dopey cunts raising their feet clear of the pedals as they zip downhill. My opinion is that they actually need brakes on both the front and rear wheels and this should be a legal requirement. The pedals are for pedaling and not for braking.

Simple physics makes a front brake about twice as effective as a rear brake on most vehicles anyway, seeing as the momentum is carried towards the front during deceleration. Their personal preference should mean shit fuck all when it comes to the safety of others - just like it does with every other road user.

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What is it with wanker Londoner fitness freaks thinking they're better than everyone else? Look at that arsehole who pushed a woman in front of a bus because she got in his way when he was jogging. Self-important, entitled cunts who clearly think the sun shines out of their backsides simply because they have a "healthy lifestyle". Roll on 20 years time when they all start suffering the effects of jogging/cycling in close proximity to heavily congested city traffic.

All these smug, annoying wankers with their fitwank wrist watch thingies and Lycra gay-shorts, fist bumping and using the phrase "bring it on" in every other sentence, should be rounded up, sent to the Brecon Beacons, and given a 30 minute head start before the SAS are sent after the cunts in a hunt & kill exercise. Interesting to see how their 'ruthless pursuit of physical fitness' compares to the Dogs of Herefords' version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Is it because i am a cyclist? 

You continue your resource depleting, polluting, tin box fetish while I help to save the world. 900 and something deaths on the roads last year, 2 caused by cyclists.

Besides, what the fuck are pedestrians for? 

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd say it was more likely to be because you're a pot scrubbing, oxo loving, pigeon raping, dirty northern fucking slag who is too poor to own anything with more than two wheels.

4 wheels, don't forget the 2 stabilisers. Ape just hates me so my time on here isn't all wasted. The trauma is so great, I may just give him some abuse sometime. Or maybe not.

All bikes should have brakes front and rear by law. How this cunt didn't know this and have it beaten into him by the poofs that sold it to him is any cunts guess. This twat should be made an example of to deter other bellends from similar cuntish behaviour preferably jail time, cell sharing with a 7ft rasta with a penchant for arse rape. 

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Is it because i am a cyclist? 

You continue your resource depleting, polluting, tin box fetish while I help to save the world. 900 and something deaths on the roads last year, 2 caused by cyclists.

Besides, what the fuck are pedestrians for? 

It's not because you're a cyclist (thanks for telling me - I'd often wondered if you were), it's more because you are spectacularly fucking stupid. So stupid, in fact, that your £45 Vodafone own brand phone can do more than you.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All bikes should have brakes front and rear by law. How this cunt didn't know this and have it beaten into him by the poofs that sold it to him is any cunts guess. This twat should be made an example of to deter other bellends from similar cuntish behaviour preferably jail time, cell sharing with a 7ft rasta with a penchant for arse rape. 

A fixie is only legally  required to have a front brake, which to me is a load of codswollop because there is no way on earth that resisting the force of the pedals rotating is going to be a effective brake, I also have the same opinion about "back pedaling brakes" on non-fixies. So I say there should be proper brakes on each wheel operated by levers on the handlebars.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 25/08/2017 at 9:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

cell sharing with a 7ft rasta with a penchant for arse rape. 

I never imagine punkape being that tall.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 25/08/2017 at 9:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

preferably jail time, cell sharing with a 7ft rasta with a penchant for arse rape. 

Looking at the pictures of him I have little doubt that his back end is going to get scuttled with a rigid fixie.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You can't drive track cars on the road so why the fuck does this lycra loving, jizz receptacle think he can get away with a track bike? The same goes for the new fad in 'powered' cycles. There should be some insurance requirement if you're a lazy cunt and use one of these.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 29/08/2017 at 11:15 AM, BuggerLugs said:

I never imagine punkape being that tall.

The reason being that Punker's is a nightmare rather than imagination.

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/08/2017 at 7:58 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

All these smug, annoying wankers with their fitwank wrist watch thingies and Lycra gay-shorts, fist bumping and using the phrase "bring it on" in every other sentence, should be rounded up, sent to the Brecon Beacons, and given a 30 minute head start before the SAS are sent after the cunts in a hunt & kill exercise. Interesting to see how their 'ruthless pursuit of physical fitness' compares to the Dogs of Herefords' version.

A Dr I know was an army Dr and was attached to an SAS unit. He says most of them smoke like chimney's. It always amazed him how they could jog 100mts let alone run for miles weighed down with kit.