CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driverless truck and car cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Ape said:

How do you know this will actually happen? You’re merely quoting what the manufacturers are telling everyone.

Ape, I have full confidence that machines can drive faster than Doris in her Fiat Panda, ambling dangerously down a dual carriage way at 35 miles an hour, holding everyone up. I also know they can drive far more safely than angry cunts in Audis and BMWs who overtake on blind bends and tailgate other drivers.

The ghosts in the machine wont be prone to getting pissed up on a Friday night, doing a few lines of nosebag and deciding they are still OK to take everyone home from the pub. They wont rev their engines like chavs do in market town car parks, or fail on the 9th attempt to parallel park on busy high streets like many dozy men and women do day in day out across this country. Our machine operators wont play on their phones, fiddle with their radio, or put their foot on the wrong fucking pedal or forget to turn their headlights on because they are a geriatric nuisance.

Accept it Ape, machines will be able to drive better than humans. I know this means your out of a job, and you can't pride yourself on your driving ability, but these are modern challenges to manhood you're just going to have to overcome through a spot of rioting or suicide.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The problem is, the vast majority of the British populace are thick, reactionary fucking wankers.

Regardless of the fact that something works 99 times out of 100, as soon as something goes wrong they adopt the Daily Mail mentality of "Questions need to be asked".

To not put too fine a point on it, an example of this is that the general public ignored the multi-faceted benefits of being in the EU to vote for Brexit because a single Baltic wholesale shop appeared on the high street of their ghastly provincial town.

How do you know it was just one Baltic wholesale shop? You're just quoting what the informed, educated people involved in the EU are telling everyone.

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ape, I have full confidence that machines can drive faster than Doris in her Fiat Panda, ambling dangerously down a dual carriage way at 35 miles an hour, holding everyone up. I also know they can drive far more safely than angry cunts in Audis and BMWs who overtake on blind bends and tailgate other drivers.

The ghosts in the machine wont be prone to getting pissed up on a Friday night, doing a few lines of nosebag and deciding they are still OK to take everyone home from the pub. They wont rev their engines like chavs do in market town car parks, or fail on the 9th attempt to parallel park on busy high streets like many dozy men and women do day in day out across this country. Our machine operators wont play on their phones, fiddle with their radio, or put their foot on the wrong fucking pedal or forget to turn their headlights on because they are a geriatric nuisance.

Accept it Ape, machines will be able to drive better than humans. I know this means your out of a job, and you can't pride yourself on your driving ability, but these are modern challenges to manhood you're just going to have to overcome through a spot of rioting or suicide.

Yes, yes, yes, we’ve all heard the supposed benefits. I’m utterly unconvinced that this technology will be as safe and wonderful for everyone as we are being told. I’m certainly not accepting it on the basis of your Victor Meldrew ranting. 

24 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’re. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I was going to mention it, but I didn’t want to enrage him any further - he was getting worked up over useless cunt car drivers.

They are cunts, mind. 

Another thing about the UK roads that bites my tits are the fucking speed limits on every fucking road. 20, 30, 40, 20, 60, 40, 20, 30, 70, 50. Fuck me. 

The latest genius idea is to reduce the speed limit on motorways as vehicles are producing too much toxic waste driving at high speeds. Hmm, are we absolutely certain that a car travelling at 70mph is really causing more waste than a fucking 5-mile jam of silly cunts in idling engines, who are being held up by ‘traffic calming measures’?

More cars travelling slower on our non-polluting motorways seems like a fucking great idea. It’s not, repeat, not, a revenue generating idea for speeding tickets. 

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, yes, yes, we’ve all heard the supposed benefits. I’m utterly unconvinced that this technology will be as safe and wonderful for everyone as we are being told. I’m certainly not accepting it on the basis of your Victor Meldrew ranting. 

Good argument Ape. To be fair, what has technology every done for us.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’ve provided no argument to support it, other that verbatim regurgitation of what the spin doctors are telling us all. I work in aerospace, so am fully aware of what technology has done, and can do, for us. What I’m saying is I don’t believe it to be the simplistic wonder solution that it’s being touted as. Is that OK for you or would you prefer me to declare your view as the correct one?

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’ve provided no argument to support it, other that verbatim regurgitation of what the spin doctors are telling us all. I work in aerospace, so am fully aware of what technology has done, and can do, for us. What I’m saying is I don’t believe it to be the simplistic wonder solution that it’s being touted as. Is that OK for you or would you prefer me to declare your view as the correct one?

Have you been out with your model helicopter today......lol.

Creep.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

You can go right ahead and declare my view the correct one. Being a baggage handler doesn't make you qualified for this debate.

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

To be even fairer, without technology there would be no television and consequently, Katie Pwice, Joey Essex, every cunt off the X Factor and Paris Hilton would be unable to inflict themselves on the planet. The more I think about that, the more convinced I become that we'd all be better off living in caves, throwing bones at the moon and arguing over potatoes.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you like male cabin crew for hanky-panky-pinky....

lol.

Fuck off.

At this point, I'm fairly certain the man behind the PunkApe mask suffers from some sort of severe, compulsive autism.

Nothing else could possess someone to post this inane drivel in character for so long.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Good counter argument.

After 1.8 million miles, Google's self-driving car has been involved in only 13 accidents — all of which were caused by the other car.

21 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good evening.

You thick, gormless wanker.

He’s once,

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Have you been out with your model helicopter today......lol.

Creep.

twice,

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bet you like male cabin crew for hanky-panky-pinky....

lol.

Fuck off.

Three times a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 4

Guest Lady Penelope
On 27/08/2017 at 9:54 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

I bet you are the sort who likes to poke dogs with sticks until they growl.

@ratcum is more likely to be the sort who spots a dog tethered outside a shop and lets his cat out to taunt it by encouraging it to walk around it just outside the range of the dog's lead.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be even fairer, without technology there would be no television and consequently, Katie Pwice, Joey Essex, every cunt off the X Factor and Paris Hilton would be unable to inflict themselves on the planet. The more I think about that, the more convinced I become that we'd all be better off living in caves, throwing bones at the moon and arguing over potatoes.

I'm not moving to Basildon 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

How many other driverless vehicles did it these cars have to interact with during this period? Who is other car?

"In the first few miles, Google operated on freeways and the car was simply gathering fresh intel, learning about the environment and figuring out how to recognize and navigate around objects. Then, the company worked on getting the cars to understand how those objects behave in normal situations to teach the the car how it should react."

It has since been tested across the US, including in 4 different cities.

For someone who feels so strongly about it being a load of shit, you don't seem to know very much about it.

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

"In the first few miles, Google operated on freeways and the car was simply gathering fresh intel, learning about the environment and figuring out how to recognize and navigate around objects. Then, the company worked on getting the cars to understand how those objects behave in normal situations to teach the the car how it should react."

It has since been tested across the US, including in 4 different cities.

For someone who feels so strongly about it being a load of shit, you don't seem to know very much about it.

A great bit of quoting from the ‘Net - high five. It tells me nothing, and does not answer my question, which was how many other driveless cars did these Google vehicles have to interact with. You see, the thick human cunts that currently drive cars have an instinctive desire to avoid collisions.