CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driverless truck and car cunts

Earl of Punkape

As usual with such new proposals the devil will be in the detail and unforeseen issues.

Opportunities for criminal activities such as theft, vandalism, criminal damage and road rage will sure be exacerbated by the presence of such unmanned vehicles.

In Liverpool for example such vehicles will be seen as soft target for for fun or financial gain and would be actively targeted by scouse cunts.A kerb or paving stone lobbed from a motorway bridge will attract a lower custodial sentence if there no driver.....

White van man would be frustrated at having nobody to verbally abuse or castigate. Other commercial drivers will see such vehicles as threat to their livelihoods and could easily "frustrate" the use of such vehicles.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

As usual with such new proposals the devil will be in the detail and unforeseen issues.

Opportunities for criminal activities such as theft, vandalism, criminal damage and road rage will sure be exacerbated by the presence of such unmanned vehicles.

In Liverpool for example such vehicles will be seen as soft target for for fun or financial gain and would be actively targeted by scouse cunts.A kerb or paving stone lobbed from a motorway bridge will attract a lower custodial sentence if there no driver.....

White van man would be frustrated at having nobody to verbally abuse or castigate. Other commercial drivers will see such vehicles as threat to their livelihoods and could easily "frustrate" the use of such vehicles.

Fuck off.

It is not going to affect you as none of your vehicles are real and you never leave your tent by the Bollin.

Guest Bill Stickers

The mask has slipped. You're a long distance lorry driver. 

I hope you fall asleep and crash into a tree and slowly die on a particularly long journey somewhere in Eastern Europe, tired from giving too many blozzers to a bunch of Slavs in dark lay-bys 

My PC sat the driving test for my Android Tablet. My £45 Vodafone own brand mobile has grandfather rights. I am training my ZX80 to ride my bike 

Read that and cry, Ape you cunt 

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

My PC sat the driving test for my Android Tablet. My £45 Vodafone own brand mobile has grandfather rights. I am training my ZX80 to ride my bike 

Read that and cry, Ape you cunt 

It would be great if a pilotless helicopter could pick up Ape and drop him into the lion enclosure at London Zoo.......lol.

26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It would be great if a pilotless helicopter could pick up Ape and drop him into the lion enclosure at London Zoo.......lol.

What was that story in Dandy or Beano about a little shit with a toy Army, Navy and Air Force called?

'Apes Marauders ' rings a bell.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

They'd need to develop driverless tanks for Liverpool, with electrified hulls and autonomous drone support. Even then, they'd only last 5 minutes before some cunt had them up on bricks. What's required is something more like this...

ed209_top.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

It would be great if a pilotless helicopter could pick up Punkape and drop him into a snake pit.

It would be better if a pilotless helicopter could fly into your face and cut it to shreds. And if a pilotless one wasn't available, I'd gladly fly it instead.

Guest Mingeeta
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Something tells me you will be the first to buy one. I can see it now, your driverless lorry hurtling through the channel tunnel while your getting arseraped by the illegals in your trailer.