CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Ride Unicycles

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

No. They've been deliberately overtly fat, flaunting their lardy folds so fuck 'em I say.

I hope there aren't any "just had a curry" types on the bus.  It's going to get messy!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At the very least, lessons in hand expressing....it's never too late to learn something new.  

I imagine expressing from breasts is very much like expressing from cocks and i reckon you're already an expert at one of these.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
wanker

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I imagine expressing from breasts is very much like expressing from cocks and i reckon you're already an expert at one of these.

Compared to you who has removed all doubt time and again.  Go have another drink, Drew!  Make it bleach! 

5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Shame on you Droopy. Wiz always adds something special to even the dreariest of noms, and he doesn't deserve this crap from you. Members like you disgust me. I hope you get hit by a low flying model helicopter.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Shame on you Droopy. Wiz always adds something special to even the dreariest of noms, and he doesn't deserve this crap from you. Members like you disgust me. I hope you get hit by a low flying model helicopter.  

Sorry. I was all set for a big cunting of Frank but he must have scurried off back to his microwave for treatment. I'll keep my powder dry in case the creme binned twat does turn up.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Sorry. I was all set for a big cunting of Frank but he must have scurried off back to his microwave for treatment. I'll keep my powder dry in case the creme binned twat does turn up.

I understand. If Frank is only having radiotherapy, then that's a doddle. Chemo is the real cunt, his hair will fall out ( all 12 strands of it ), his legs will bloat, making him look a right twat in his white jeans, and his teeth will discolour. When he looks in the mirror hopefully he will top himself.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, ratcum said:

I agree with Snatch; women breast feeding on public transport should by law, have to offer a drink to any passing commuter.

You fuckin' cyclepath.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should have a nice tumbler of paraquat and meths garnished with slug pellets.

lol.

Fuck off.

Oi you are stealing my suicide method suggestion of choice, paraquat. Thieving plagiarist.

You should walk past Grenfell Tower wearing a sign saying "It was arson, I did it"

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Where's your  next all-inclusive holiday going to be ?

Austrian Tyrol ! 

Lol lol.

lolol.

Cretin.

Fuck off

Sorry, but you're not making a lot of sense. 

Also, why are you leaving a space before end of sentence punctuation? Are you some kind of retard?

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You should have a nice tumbler of paraquat and meths garnished with slug pellets.

lol.

Fuck off.

Punky, I have to say I'm rather flattered that you chose to remain on CC to attempt an insult for me.  Usually, you'd be at an abortion centre stalking and harassing rape victims away from disposing of your children.  Sadly, your insult is both predictable and tedious, to say nothing of infantile!

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Where's your  next all-inclusive holiday going to be ?

Austrian Tyrol ! 

Lol lol.

lolol.

Cretin.

Fuck off

Punkers od'd on congealed spunk again, no euphemism implied or intended.

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If anyone else on here had said that Authoritah, I'd say they were a homo, but as you're a vast prawn tippling lezzer...

2000AD's out as a hardback collection Ratty. Wonder if they'll include the marginal stuff like 'Ace Trucking' as well as the obvious shit, Dredd and Strontium Dog etc'. ABC Warriors hopefully too.

21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Punky, I have to say I'm rather flattered that you chose to remain on CC to attempt an insult for me.  Usually, you'd be at an abortion centre stalking and harassing rape victims away from disposing of your children.  Sadly, your insult is both predictable and tedious, to say nothing of infantile!

So you condone murder.

You fucking lunatic.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

So you condone murder.

You fucking lunatic.

If you or any part of your bloodline is the foetus....most definitely!  

Please die you stupid fucking cunt!  

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

2000AD's out as a hardback collection Ratty. Wonder if they'll include the marginal stuff like 'Ace Trucking' as well as the obvious shit, Dredd and Strontium Dog etc'. ABC Warriors hopefully too.

Early Rogue Trooper was good but the whole thing went a bit studenty adult graphic novel after a while. I have over a 1000 progs in excellent condition, together with annuals, summer specials etc. Fuck knows what I'm going to do with them.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you ever wonder how the fuck Ace Garp ever managed to walk in those massive boots? 

And Nemesis the Warlock, how fucking weird was that?

11 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Did you ever wonder how the fuck Ace Garp ever managed to walk in those massive boots? 

And Nemesis the Warlock, how fucking weird was that?

Weird indeed, a spaceship motorbike thing that was actually a creature. Garps boots were fucking outrageous. I just googled it and it's still being published now. I doubt it will have the charm of the Fleetway era though.