CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on "All inclusive" holidays

Earl of Punkape

53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tell us more about your disgusting all inclusive holiday.....

Were you all issued with condoms by the VD ridden tour "Rep" upon arrival ?

I'm intrigued - what have you actually accomplished today, other than posting your repetitive, tiresome nonsense? You see, some people do a thing called work during the day, and don't have time play on CC. I can only you assume you're an unemployed idiot with nothing better to do than troll this site. Your parents must be very proud of what you've accomplished in your life - absolutely fuck all.

lol.

lol.

fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
Just now, Ape said:

I'm intrigued - what have you actually accomplished today, other than posting your repetitive, tiresome nonsense? You see, some people do a thing called work during the day, and don't have time play on CC. I can only you assume you're an unemployed idiot with nothing better to do than troll this site. Your parents must be very proud of what you've accomplished in your life - absolutely fuck all.

lol.

lol.

fuck off.

He's the one who seems to know everything about all inclusive holidays.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Inclusive holidays are a useful tool in the right environment. For example, if I wished to visit Great Yarmouth, Newcastle or anywhere in Wales then I couldn't think of anything better than all inclusive, solely for the fact you wouldn't have to venture outside and attempt to interact with the uncivilised natives.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I made the mistake of staying in a French gite, self catering once. What a fucking assault on the nasal senses mixing with garlic munching, BO laden froggies that was. 

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thank God for that. At least  that is one parochial loud mouthed Northern  monkey I will not have to  tolerate over here. Fuck off.

I wouldn't go to France on an all-inclusive trip. Come to think of it, I wouldn't go to France on an all expenses paid trip. When my grandad went, he had to throw out a big gang of tourists who had overstayed their welcome. He did say they were very well dressed though, in natty field grey Hugo Boss outfits.

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

I wouldn't go to France on an all-inclusive trip. Come to think of it, I wouldn't go to France on an all expenses paid trip. When my grandad went, he had to throw out a big gang of tourists who had overstayed their welcome. He did say they were very well dressed though, in natty field grey Hugo Boss outfits.

Very original retort. Fuck off

55 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Inclusive holidays are a useful tool in the right environment. For example, if I wished to visit Great Yarmouth, Newcastle or anywhere in Wales then I couldn't think of anything better than all inclusive, solely for the fact you wouldn't have to venture outside and attempt to interact with the uncivilised natives.

You are a useless tool. End of. Fuck off & lol

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're guaranteed a world of ghastliness and chav culture if you dip your toe into one of these horror shows.

. Most of the "clientele " of both sexes from the ages of 2 to 96 will have earrings and tattoos and be alcoholics or future dipsos. Fat, bloated and burned bodies will be inescapable as well as the ugly verbosity of vowel slaughtered regional accents of working class wankers.Chips will be everywhere at all meals and even taken onto the beach. Pop music will blare out incessantly with Waynes and Kylies gyrating like fuckwits. 

"Hell in the sun" would be a fairer description for such proletarian ventures.

Fuck off cunts.

As usual,  a cracking nom Punkers. I wager your detractors on here are really pissed off, smashing up their AirFix models, and beating up homosexual unicyclists. Well they can fuck right off. lol

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're welcome camel face.

lol.

Sod off.

Serious question Punkers.

Why are you acting like such a wanker?

Last week you made a few good funny posts, this week you are back to normal.

Guest Alfie Noakes
34 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Serious question Punkers.

Why are you acting like such a wanker?

Last week you made a few good funny posts, this week you are back to normal.

Split/multiple personality disorder mixed with autism, dispraxia, monged out fucktardism and a smattering of inbreeding are the most likely reasons.

(Note there is no mention of HIV etc or references to sexuality or serial killers or murderers).

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Decimus said:

I like your style Alf, it's always best not to state the obvious anyway.

Surprisingly I still have a clean slate. I have poked and prodded at the rules here and there but just trying to keep it clean. We do not want the punkapeotron 3000 to run into a stuck loop in its programming again, especially if I put too many of the usual key words in my post.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I go on one it's to a 5 star hotel that chavs couldn't afford. Hotels where waiter service round the pool is available at the click of the finger and children are not allowed so you don't get scummy little scrotes from Rotherhithe, causing mayhem. Where there's more than enough sunbeds, that you aren't treated to the sight of fat fuckers, the dawn sun glinting off their bald fat heads, hunting out the best spots to drape their Man Utd towels. Where the evening entertainment is upmarket and not a 'Drifters' tribute act, that sings stuff by the Four Tops and Stylistics as well because the Drifters only made about 3 songs anyone knows about. And where the food is top notch and not a chip in sight. 

I haven't been following much news recently. Have nurses' salaries increased by 300%?

2 hours ago, Ape said:

lol.

lol.

fuck off.

You were the peasant who told everyone on here that you had been on an all inclusive holiday to Portugal. When asked to elaborate you failed to do so and scuttled off like pervert caught in the bushes.

You then tried to change the subject which is why I suspected you had other axe's to grind....

Anyway you need to let board members have all the sordid details of your holiday and whether  contraception was provided by the holiday firm representative and for whom.

Did you have chips at every meal and click your fingers at the dagoes for Watneys ?

40 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Surprisingly I still have a clean slate. I have poked and prodded at the rules here and there but just trying to keep it clean. We do not want the punkapeotron 3000 to run into a stuck loop in its programming again, especially if I put too many of the usual key words in my post.

A word of warning to you Noakes.

You don't run this board even if you ponce around thinking you do.You should start to tone down your bombastic and silly rhetoric but more importantly show some respect for your betters and the Christian faith. 

Punkape.