CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who confuse "Pacific" and "Specific"

Last Cunt Standing

I've had the lot this week. From three of these Pacific/Specific dumbos, to a pregnant woman who told me she had compensation running down the inside of her windows, to another loss to science who told me she was worried her compact lenses were getting stuck in her eyes at night.

Sick of biting my lip after 30 years, I've taken to guffawing openly at these linguistic pearls while their originators sit and blink at me, clueless. 

And thats before we get onto the hilarity which results from the various mangling attempts people make at telling me which medicines they'd like more/less of this week courtesy of the taxpayer. OM-EP-RAZ-OLE you big ugly sack of shit, it is really not that difficult. I'm supposed to check you understand how it works and why you are taking it, and you can't even fucking pronounce it without a random sprinkling of vowels and more spittle than is ever necessary. WTF. 

What bloody hope is there for civilisation when people can't even speak the fucking language anymore?

Then you have the nerve to tell me the eminent Sri Lankan Cardiologist you visited at the hospital last week was in your view difficult to understand because "he was one of them Pakistanis". Go and jump in the river, you cretin.  

In case our Korean brethren are listening, and to paraphrase John Betjeman; 

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough, It isn't fit for humans now. 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Do they ask you to look at their skellingtons when they have aching bones? God forbid if you have to tell someone's wife that she has acute angina or their kids need to see a pediatrician.

25 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I've had the lot this week. From three of these Pacific/Specific dumbos, to a pregnant woman who told me she had compensation running down the inside of her windows, to another loss to science who told me she was worried her compact lenses were getting stuck in her eyes at night.

Sick of biting my lip after 30 years, I've taken to guffawing openly at these linguistic pearls while their originators sit and blink at me, clueless. 

And thats before we get onto the hilarity which results from the various mangling attempts people make at telling me which medicines they'd like more/less of this week courtesy of the taxpayer. OM-EP-RAZ-OLE you big ugly sack of shit, it is really not that difficult. I'm supposed to check you understand how it works and why you are taking it, and you can't even fucking pronounce it without a random sprinkling of vowels and more spittle than is ever necessary. WTF. 

What bloody hope is there for civilisation when people can't even speak the fucking language anymore?

Then you have the nerve to tell me the eminent Sri Lankan Cardiologist you visited at the hospital last week was in your view difficult to understand because "he was one of them Pakistanis". Go and jump in the river, you cretin.  

These people you speak of are the worst type of ignorant scum. To me, the most irritating linguistic crime they commit, is "arksing" questions. They "arks pacific questions".

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The length of your nominations are spot on. 

I see your following me at the moment. Am I pissing you off. Are you rattled? Or whatever the "in" word is this week.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Snatch said:

I see your following me at the moment. Am I pissing you off. Are you rattled? Or whatever the "in" word is this week.

The new in word is belter. And you're a rattled belter at that. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Could you be more pacific?

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The chances of you contracting Ebola appears to be much higher than other cunts.

Overall that's ok.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for derailing the thread to continue your pathetic little vendetta. Up your game little willy, you're embarrassing yourself.

I have no doubt you've spectacularly misunderstood the entire "reported" thing and actually done so. You filthy little grass. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have no doubt you've spectacularly misunderstood the entire "reported" thing and actually done so. You filthy little grass. 

I hate you bill, you're the worst on here by miles. 

You come with a big wrap of being the daddy but you're about as funny as anal worts which turn into full blown cancer. 

Fuck right off

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hate you bill, you're the worst on here by miles. 

You come with a big wrap of being the daddy but you're about as funny as anal worts which turn into full blown cancer. 

Fuck right off

Sorry I need to jump into a meeting. I'll try and respond in due course.