CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spittle

Snowy

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

During my lengthy and totally unjustified ban, I started watching this for the first time. 

Absolute fucking class, it's a toss up between that and Always Sunny as to my all-time favourite comedy.

It's fucking genius stuff. Absolutely hilarious bunch of funny fuckers just having a laugh and making one of the funniest shows ever. 

Always sunny is wicked too, Devito is a hero in it. Getting stuck in the tourer van toilet on an acid trip is my personal favourite. 

6 hours ago, Manky said:

Although to date I haven't believed a single thing you have ever posted, to err on the side of caution I have emailed the head ragheads in the aforementioned sandy place to inform them you ate a shoplifting homosexual who is not scared of scimitars or heights.

When you're not mangling the English language in your guttural northern accent, you say some spot on things 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

To be fair Bubba, Snowflake, I believe has potential. I base this assumption purely on his excellent choice of avatar. On a related subject, you've been stuck on Cyrus for a while now. Will we be seeing a switch to Jim Lahey, or perhaps Randy?

Your trying to coax me into a clique aren't you.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're in a clique of your own flakey, the thicko cult. You'd of had a Taff friend in welsh_cunt but he was successfully murdered by his own stupidity.

I may appear completely thick but no one would be as stupid as that cunt to fall for such bated pushing towards their own demise.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

15 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Fuck no! I'm not one of that lot, I don't align with any particular group, we all have certain cunts we get on better with than others, but the elitist pack mentality makes me vomit bile. Stand alone or be known as a pussy that needs their hand held.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
Fuck knows why the quote appeared twice

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck no! I'm not one of that lot, I don't align with any particular group, we all have certain cunts we get on better with than others, but the elitist pack mentality makes me vomit bile. Stand alone or be known as a pussy that needs their hand held.

Multi quoting cunt.

Got my eye on you.

22 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Not sure what I was defending, but we've all got our own agendas on here, haven't we? Maybe we could get into a healthy debate (which you'll obviously win) when I return about the relevance of my business trip to UAE having any relevance to the UK's commercial standing in Europe? 

Whilst I'm travelling, could you possibly look into the unhealthy alliance formed between snatch, stubs and snowy please? It's a bit like the clique, just without any humour or intelligence. 

And I'm more than happy for you to check my IP and provide little Snatch with the proof he so desperately craves. I'm certain his never deviates from the free McDonald's wifi he loiters outside or his mum's living room. I'll be arriving late Wednesday - so maybe I'll log in whilst taking my morning dump if that works for you? 

You were asked 'cos you were doing the cliquey clots club thing by busying yourself as who should leave the site. Only last night your pompous leader, whilst in mid-thromby mode, was bragging how he, you and Bill would hound people off The Corner. He escaped banishment because I suspect he was being deliberately wound up (rather successfully) by another punter.

Apropos UAE relevance to Brexit; it is relevant 'cos increased trade with countries outside the EU is absolutely key to the success of Brexit, in fact one of the cornerstone arguments by Brexiteers was that by signing Article 50, the UK will prosper trade-wise as we would no longer be shackled by the constraints of EU regulation. If what you say is true (ie multi-million pound deal maker, UAE business trips etc. etc.) then we are totally fucked if you are a typical representation of British commercial interests abroad.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Apropos UAE relevance to Brexit; it is relevant 'cos increased trade with countries outside the EU is absolutely key to the success of Brexit, in fact one of the cornerstone arguments by Brexiteers was that by signing Article 50, the UK will prosper trade-wise as we would no longer be shackled by the constraints of EU regulation. If what you say is true (ie multi-million pound deal maker, UAE business trips etc. etc.) then we are totally fucked if you are a typical representation of British commercial interests abroad.

What I do find interesting is that whilst the WAG seems to promote another perception. The Welsh in general voted in favour of leave in much the same percentage as the English.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

What I do find interesting is that whilst the WAG seems to promote another perception. The Welsh in general voted in favour of leave in much the same percentage as the English.

Maybe the English should vote for Wales to just leave.

On 8 September 2017 at 11:34 AM, Mrs Roops said:

You were asked 'cos you were doing the cliquey clots club thing by busying yourself as who should leave the site. Only last night your pompous leader, whilst in mid-thromby mode, was bragging how he, you and Bill would hound people off The Corner. He escaped banishment because I suspect he was being deliberately wound up (rather successfully) by another punter.

First bit, very good, second bit very boring. 

It seems our 3 superheroes can waltz about with impunity with their little ageedas that only they join in with. Leave them be roops so we can all laugh at their pathetic attempts and wait till they loose control, again, and get away with it, again.

On 08/09/2017 at 11:34 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I was asked what? I was defending what?

Let's not get bogged down in details, but suffice to say I've been bettered by Queen Roops, again. It's an unorthodox move to fabricate non-existent questions and debates to cement your victory, but if the cap fits, shove it up your pompous arse. 

36 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was asked what? I was defending what?

Let's not get bogged down in details, but suffice to say I've been bettered by Queen Roops, again. It's an unorthodox move to fabricate non-existent questions and debates to cement your victory, but if the cap fits, shove it up your pompous arse. 

...all you've done here is cement your reputation as the site blubberer-in-chief. Typical Gurnos Estate boyo, acts tough but cries like a baby when challenged. Strange you were quiet as a mouse when you were on your own...

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...all you've done here is cement your reputation as the site blubberer-in-chief. Typical Gurnos Estate boyo, acts tough but cries like a baby when challenged. Strange you were quiet as a mouse when you were on your own...

Gurnos? Brilliant. I see you've resorted to trotting out the same tired insults when you've been asked to back up one of your sad attempts at winning a debate. I find it extremely odd in this one, as it didn't even exist in the first place, but whatever suits your needs, eh? 

Yes, I only operate with backup, it's the best way for me. I mean, who could possibly get the better of you on their own?