CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katie Quackenbush

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Hurr durr, I'm posting a nom that references a topical news story with a bird in it to try and get some likes.

Katie Quackenbush is some pneumatic yank tart with blow up tits, blow up lips, hair harvested from Indians (dot, not feather) and a temper. Daddy is a lawyer so she will probably get away with it. Apparently she's not a tart but a $800 service girl. Semantics. She's an angry little tart.

I'm in two minds over this one. She's 26 but she looks about 46 thanks to all the shoddy cosmetic refurbishment she's had installed. At the same time I'd still throw one up her, even if she shot a homeless guy.

4447CCCE00000578-4884856-image-a-91_1505

Anyway, the punchlines write themselves. She's had so many clients that she now has a Quackenbush. Boom boom!

I'd quite like to lie underneath a glass-topped coffe table and have a wank while she shits on the table. Then I'd tie her to one of them old-fashioned metal beds and feed her her own shit with a spoon. Then get Bono round to fuck her, and set them both alight when he's on his gravy stroke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd quite like to lie underneath a glass-topped coffe table and have a wank while she shits on the table. Then I'd tie her to one of them old-fashioned metal beds and feed her her own shit with a spoon. Then get Bono round to fuck her, and set them both alight when he's on his gravy stroke.

Have Mills & Boon been in touch about signing you for an 8 book contract yet?

Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

I imagine there'd be rose petals strewn about the place, and some smooth jazz playing softly in the background too CC you soppy old romanticist bastard.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
14 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd quite like to lie underneath a glass-topped coffe table and have a wank while she shits on the table. 

Did you ever work for Scottish Widows? 

15 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You do know Europe went through something called The Renaissance don't you Captain Insensible?

Only the most antediluvian armpit bug has a 'coffee table' these days. The same sort that has racks for toast. Or magazines.

25 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Who says real romance is dead skipper, you silver tongued old devil.

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

You do know Europe went through something called The Renaissance don't you Captain Insensible?

Only the most antediluvian armpit bug has a 'coffee table' these days. The same sort that has racks for toast. Or magazines.

Renaissance were shit. All that fret-wanking prog rock shit. Apart from 'Northern Lights', that were passable.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Renaissance were shit. All that fret-wanking prog rock shit. Apart from 'Northern Lights', that were passable.

Ashes Are Burning and Scheherazade and Other Stories are good albums if a bit overblown, and Jon Camp was an inventive if perhaps not technically gifted bassist. I don't get the appeal of Annie Haslam, as everybody's mum looked like that in the '70s, down to the lifeless curtains of hair and crap unflattering makeup.

5 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Ashes Are Burning and Scheherazade and Other Stories are good albums if a bit overblown, and Jon Camp was an inventive if perhaps not technically gifted bassist. I don't get the appeal of Annie Haslam, as everybody's mum looked like that in the '70s, down to the lifeless curtains of hair and crap unflattering makeup.

I'd rather shag her than Ron Haslam, though.

4 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd rather shag her than Ron Haslam, though.

He was a proper racer, I remember his crew failed to get his bike working and told him he'd have to sit out the race. He got a lift to the local Kawasaki dealership, bought a road bike, smashed the lights and mirrors off it and rode that instead. Sadly, no cunt would be allowed to that nowadays.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a proper racer, I remember his crew failed to get his bike working and told him he'd have to sit out the race. He got a lift to the local Kawasaki dealership, bought a road bike, smashed the lights and mirrors off it and rode that instead. Sadly, no cunt would be allowed to that nowadays.

I remember Ron racing in 1976.

6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Quakenbush.... that explains the duck face.

I'd wager there's not single pube on her beef curtains, let alone a bush, quaking or otherwise. But I'd put my mortgage on a profusion of scabs, crabs and a fishy discharge thanks to the mile of cock that's been chucked up there.

Saying that I wouldn't say no to a tit wank but will pass on the scatting a la mon capitaine thanks

9 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You're just an old romantic aren't you Cap?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Motorbike racing's for irons.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most notable for his lightning starts, hence "Rocket Ron". Shame he never quite had the staying power to finish GP's on the podium regularly, if he had HRC probably wouldn't have relegated him to riding all the weird stuff.