CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TERF wars

Cap'n Cunt

1 minute ago, Ape said:

I must be stupid then, because I have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to mean. You see, I was under the impression that there are black people following pretty much every religion on the planet. I had no idea they all followed one religion, and that they were also all thick. Thanks for putting me straight.

Don't forget their prehensile tails.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

The only stupidity in this would be you dening that blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ) following a religion that requires a ridiculously brainwashed following. Regardless of skin colour.

Well, to be fair, this is quite stupid. Stupid spelling, stupid grammar, stupid content.  Stupid, stupid, you are so very fucking stupid. Stu-pid! 

Fucking idiot

lol

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, to be fair, this is quite stupid. Stupid spelling, stupid grammar, stupid content.  Stupid, stupid, you are so very fucking stupid. Stu-pid! 

Fucking idiot

lol

You heartless cunt, Quincy, that was his very best post to date and you've rubbished it without a thought for his feelings. That's racist.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think you need to refresh your memory, Ratty. Shortly after my initiation on the site as a drippy nice guy and just before my transformation into the funniest cunt on here, I had a brief two month phase as a rabid anti-Semite.

Frankly I'm offended that you've forgotten those halcyon days where our joint death squad hounded Londonm off of the site.

In Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, he initially just said:

"VALDEZ IS COMING!"

But a friend advised him that as an apostle, he really should mention God, Jesus and other murky shit. After several drafts and redrafts, the original premise was lost.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You heartless cunt, Quincy, that was his very best post to date and you've rubbished it without a thought for his feelings. That's racist.

Well, he did not seem to be quite finished with whatever he was tying to say, but decided it was fine to sign off. I cannot abide that sort of shite. 

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you see the "whitewashing" row over the latest Hellboy film, where Ed Skrein gave up a role after protests that the character he was playing was a Japanese American in the comics, and that his Japanese heritage was fundamental to his character? He was replaced by Daniel Dae Kim, who is, er, a Korean American. If that's not fucking racist I don't know what is.

ten dorrah

34 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What is your opinion on DSLRs verse Mirrorless?

I'm assuming you mean 'versus', there? Well, if I was tasked with documenting the descent into senility and eventual death of an old lady by photographic medium, I wouldn't use either. Because I wouldn't fucking care.

Guest Rastus Coldsmoke
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

I must be stupid then, because I have no idea what the fuck this is supposed to mean. You see, I was under the impression that there are black people following pretty much every religion on the planet. I had no idea they all followed one religion, and that they were also all thick. Thanks for putting me straight.

Read the bell curve, oops, that's racist too. Africans will never get intellectually to the level of white Europeans. Never. Your government handlers have known this forever. Look what happens when a white kid is "killed by cops". Look what happens when "he dindu nuffen be keeled by du po leece" Fucking riots. BURN LOOT MONKEY'S. 

9 minutes ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Read the bell curve, oops, that's racist too. Africans will never get intellectually to the level of white Europeans. Never. Your government handlers have known this forever. Look what happens when a white kid is "killed by cops". Look what happens when "he dindu nuffen be keeled by du po leece" Fucking riots. BURN LOOT MONKEY'S. 

You are a yank.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you see the "whitewashing" row over the latest Hellboy film, where Ed Skrein gave up a role after protests that the character he was playing was a Japanese American in the comics, and that his Japanese heritage was fundamental to his character? He was replaced by Daniel Dae Kim, who is, er, a Korean American. If that's not fucking racist I don't know what is.

I don't see the problem baws, they all look the same anyway. 

1 hour ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

The only stupidity in this would be you dening that blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ) following a religion that requires a ridiculously brainwashed following. Regardless of skin colour.

"Blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ".  Really? Firstly I wasn't aware that "blacks" are a race. Secondly I think you would be happier on one of the revolting throwback websites you quote  "where you can say "the n word" all day". Have a week in the cooler to think about it. Then you are on mod queue until further notice.

9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

"Blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ".  Really? Firstly I wasn't aware that "blacks" are a race. Secondly I think you would be happier on one of the revolting throwback websites you quote  "where you can say "the n word" all day". Have a week in the cooler to think about it. Then you are on mod queue until further notice.

He really was a twat rick well played.

Edited by Snowflake
cough

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Can I just say I've never liked Rastus Coldsmoke and that he strikes me as the sort who would spend a lot of time in the plumbing aisle at his local DIY store.

"U bend if you want to, this shit's not for turning"

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why don't you go and play with him. I'm sure he'll be happy with female company. Say something that Obergruppenfuher Rick don't like and you'd be slopping out next to him 

After you.