CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jim Hart

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

He came across as a bit special needs too. Ticking more BBC PC boxes.

But he didn't have a cock or an arsehole unless they had Morph-the extra bits on +1.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 1:18 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

The bells the bells they made me deaf you know?*

*That's my Charles Lawson as quasimodo impression.  Can't do the gyppo though. hqdefault.thumb.jpg.3511ae978b641de810b80537614e5b71.jpg

I think you've really cracked the impression...., visually anyhow. When exactly did you get humped?

On 9/19/2017 at 12:19 AM, Lady Penelope said:

This miserable cunt has had the  bells at St Andrew's Church in Coniston silenced between 2300 & 0700.

_97854467_jimhart.jpg

Look at this cunt`s face and tell me this isn`t a man who has secretly watched the wife being regularly spit roasted by the Vicar and the Sexton. Even a cursory glace gives it away he`s sexually defunct and a floppy cocked failure,  unable even to maintain a penetrative erection between the time he watches the 10 minute freeview and the top of the fucking stairs . This all adds up. If he was giving the wife what she wants they`d both be exhausted and out for the count . I can only hope and pray that a mosque opens soon next door to the arsehole and the call to prayers at daybreak shakes him out of his nightly stare at the ceiling fantasy of topping himself. 

Seed laden bread is a cunt. I`m the boss of my shit pipe not you, you "want away"  bullet shaped fucker.

3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Look at this cunt`s face and tell me this isn`t a man who has secretly watched the wife being regularly spit roasted by the Vicar and the Sexton. Even a cursory glace gives it away he`s sexually defunct and a floppy cocked failure,  unable even to maintain a penetrative erection between the time he watches the 10 minute freeview and the top of the fucking stairs . This all adds up. If he was giving the wife what she wants they`d both be exhausted and out for the count . I can only hope and pray that a mosque opens soon next door to the arsehole and the call to prayers at daybreak shakes him out of his nightly stare at the ceiling fantasy of topping himself.

So that's what Frank looks like.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:45 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Morph, the first Asian superstar 

I was weaned on Morphine & Witch-hazel, and yet not an ounce of Asian runs through me.