CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

North Korean cunts

Earl of Punkape

13 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck the rot of you!

Hahahaha! That's so hilarious!! Because Asian people pronounce "L"'s as "R"'s sometimes. You're fucking good you are, and so original. And you have Kim Jong Un as your avatar! Sheer fucking brilliance!

Now some people find it difficult to notice sarcasm in text form, so let me make it perfectly clear that that is exactly what this was. Fuck off, work on something better, and when you think you've got something print it out and shove it down your throat - don't chew! Just let it slowly liquefy into a thick pulp that will block your airways and enjoy the sensation of slowly drifting off into the dark abyss.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Hahahaha! That's so hilarious!! Because Asian people pronounce "L"'s as "R"'s sometimes. You're fucking good you are, and so original. And you have Kim Jong Un as your avatar! Sheer fucking brilliance!

Now some people find it difficult to notice sarcasm in text form, so let me make it perfectly clear that that is exactly what this was. Fuck off, work on something better, and when you think you've got something print it out and shove it down your throat - don't chew! Just let it slowly liquefy into a thick pulp that will block your airways and enjoy the sensation of slowly drifting off into the dark abyss.

Not keen on this chap then killer? Can't say I am either, seems like a cheap rip off

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

I'bet you get to shag a lot of blokes with moustaches in your line of work......

lol.

Fuck off.

At least my 'line of work' doesn't consist of a queue of swarthy foreign types lining up outside your hovel waiting to fuck your scrawny, spotty arse. One would presume it gets less painful after the first client of the evening, when the mixture of Somalian semen and burst haemorrhoids provides a kind of lubricant? 

You'd probably have AIDS if you weren't so fucking disgusting that even a virus wouldn't choose to live with you.

Lol.

Etc.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

At least my 'line of work' doesn't consist of a queue of swarthy foreign types lining up outside your hovel waiting to fuck your scrawny, spotty arse. One would presume it gets less painful after the first client of the evening, when the mixture of Somalian semen and burst haemorrhoids provides a kind of lubricant? 

You'd probably have AIDS if you weren't so fucking disgusting that even a virus wouldn't choose to live with you.

Lol.

Etc.

First fucking class is that, great work skipper!

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Lol.

Etc.

You want to watch the accuracy of your statement. The reason the HIV virus cannot reside within him is due to there being no room due to his huge existing viral lode. Ebola from Angola, has a bit of a ring to it that!

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I don't wike what you are saying here :o

• 6 months later...
Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Like you said. Who the fuck do you think you are,  Hans Martin Blix?

Please do not be nasty to Stubby .. Stubby is my "friend".

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently the basin cut little cunt has said he's stoping the nukes? Perhaps the devious shite never had them in the first place and the test missiles he did fire were the only ones? Like I fucking said.

You're not wrong. He's known to have built 'stage sets' and 'fake buildings' on the North/South border. Anyway, if he did have or has had nukes, then he's probably sold them to highest bidder or whoever it was that funded them to produced.  He announced that he had them and now he's announced that he doesn't, and both announcements can be taken with a pinch of salt. After all Stubbs,  he announced to his mates that he was going to the barbers?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, White van man said:

It's all down to The Donalds sanctions. He took no shit. Where's the gimp snowflakes calling him now. Grabs 'em by the pussy. Proper dude.

Proper cunt more like. I was hoping we'd get to see japan and california reduced to radioactive sludge. Shame.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently the basin cut little cunt has said he's stoping the nukes? Perhaps the devious shite never had them in the first place and the test missiles he did fire were the only ones? Like I fucking said.

Do you believe the miserable little jellyfish cunt?  He's merely deflecting attention away so his scientists can work on the sly.  Fucking chinks are probably providint the blue prints and materials.  

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Proper cunt more like. I was hoping we'd get to see japan and california reduced to radioactive sludge. Shame.

Definitely not a cunt. The cunts are the simpletons who can't see islam is the biggest problem facing the west. 

Who would you rather go on a stag night with? Donald, Sir Boris and Sir Nigel or cunts Corbyn, Osbourne and Cameron. Corbyn would go after 1 drink because it was looking a bit rough. Osborne would skip rounds because he only had a half last time and he'd be out of pocket and Cameron wouldn't turn up. Whereas the boys would blast you with jager bombs all night. Proper dudes.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I used to go to school with a German girl called Blix. Her first name was Weeta. She used to run the breakfast club. 

German girls are renowned for having hirsute pits when compared to their British counterparts. Was she therefore surprised to see a set of humungous batwings sprouting from your swimming costume during PE?

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, White van man said:

Definitely not a cunt. The cunts are the simpletons who can't see islam is the biggest problem facing the west. 

Who would you rather go on a stag night with? Donald, Sir Boris and Sir Nigel or cunts Corbyn, Osbourne and Cameron. Corbyn would go after 1 drink because it was looking a bit rough. Osborne would skip rounds because he only had a half last time and he'd be out of pocket and Cameron wouldn't turn up. Whereas the boys would blast you with jager bombs all night. Proper dudes.

?

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Do you believe the miserable little jellyfish cunt?  He's merely deflecting attention away so his scientists can work on the sly.  Fucking chinks are probably providint the blue prints and materials.  

Quite possibly all that is true, but if things do change drastically there some cunts are going to have to pick up the bill and the chicks don't want millions of refugees. Nuking them seems the best option, a bit like a mercy killing to put them out of their own miserable existence. We could do a bit of china at the same time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Quite possibly all that is true, but if things do change drastically there some cunts are going to have to pick up the bill and the chicks don't want millions of refugees. Nuking them seems the best option, a bit like a mercy killing to put them out of their own miserable existence. We could do a bit of china at the same time.

Nuking that collective shithole could hardly be worse than what they've already done to the place.  Sadly, everybody has adopted this "attack my mate, you attack me, you cunt" mentality.  The entire fucking planet would go tits up!

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, White van man said:

Cameron cos he would be shit faced by the end of the night, with his nob in a dead animal's mouth drinking a yard of ale while his toff mates cheer him on.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, White van man said:

... to fuck Diane Abbot.