CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fat Cunt Who Keeps Coming To The Smoking Shelter Whenever I'm There

Decimus

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

No doubt Monumental once fingered an entire party at the playboy mansion, including Hugh Hefner. 

Monumental was blatantly that kid at school who used to make up all manner of easily falsifiable bollocks to try and impress his peers, like having a go karting track in his garden despite living on the 19th floor of a Dickensian Manchester tower block.  

My dad's a bigger property developer than yours.

3 hours ago, Snowy the grate. said:

Your bringing up memory's of that fat chicken/rooster cunt kicking a ball around fuck you.

Sadly, the only thing I think about when someone mentions France and ball-fondling fowl these days is Withers. I understand that it's taxonomically incorrect to include geese in the fowl family, but if it's feathered he'll fuck it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sadly, the only thing I think about when someone mentions France and ball-fondling fowl these days is Withers. I understand that it's taxonomically incorrect to include geese in the fowl family, but if it's feathered he'll fuck it.

gypaete-barbu-imm-yt2.jpg.fa564d8f08f16513803232832e1c2f5b.jpg

On 27 June 2018 at 5:57 PM, Decimus said:

All this recent talk of withers sock puppets is deeply insulting to our Francophile compagon; the only socks he's familiar with are the EU flag and tricolour ones, dried hard as concrete that live under his bed, his mum refuses to touch.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All this recent talk of withers sock puppets is deeply insulting to our Francophile compagon; the only socks he's familiar with are the EU flag and tricolour ones, dried hard as concrete that live under his bed, his mum refuses to touch.

Because she's fully aware he was fantacizing about her when he was soiling them.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Dickless,

It's probably been said a hundred times already but, is there a sheet of highly reflective glass in your smoking shelter?

23 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Dickless,

It's probably been said a hundred times already but, is there a sheet of highly reflective glass in your smoking shelter?

Yes, all these years the thick jugg-eared cunt has been choking on his own BO and gawping at his own spunk stained and no doubt yellow tie as he wheezes on another life shortening cigy in the drizzle.

He makes me sick and I want him dead

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, all these years the thick jugg-eared cunt has been choking on his own BO and gawping at his own spunk stained and no doubt yellow tie as he wheezes on another life shortening cigy in the drizzle.

He makes me sick and I want him dead

I only smoke the finest handmade Cuban cigars on my breaks, and the smoking "shelter" is actually a palace made out of Gold and Cotswold stone. Also, it has been proven that smoking increases your lifespan and helps to promote a healthy cardiovascular system. 

Did I mention that I was in the SAS and have the finest erections known to Mankind?

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I only smoke the finest handmade Cuban cigars on my breaks, and the smoking "shelter" is actually a palace made out of Gold and Cotswold stone. Also, it has been proven that smoking increases your lifespan and helps to promote a healthy cardiovascular system. 

Did I mention that I was in the SAS and have the finest erections known to Mankind?

Here’s a picture taken out of my living room window 

maxresdefault.jpg

On 9/20/2017 at 1:15 PM, Decimus said:

I'm busy trying to get some real cancer, not that fake shit you and Withers are riddled with.

You're not trying hard enough, I was hoping you'd be dead within a month, you're a total disappointment, fuck off.

• 2 years later...
On 21/09/2017 at 08:25, Frank said:

Wet this morning, Alf. I'm driving up to London to collect my new double monks from John Lobb. Jump on your Kawasaki and let's meet for lunch around the corner at Fortnum's. 

...And now it seems you've bought a THIRD pair of double monks from Lobbs In 2017, despite buying a pair in 1996, and a second pair in 2014.

Thats 3 pairs in 11 years. What were you saying about them lasting a lifetime? Idiot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

...And now it seems you've bought a THIRD pair of double monks from Lobbs In 2017, despite buying a pair in 1996, and a second pair in 2014.

Thats 3 pairs in 11 years. What were you saying about them lasting a lifetime? Idiot.

This date also ties in with my intel on the other thread...

3 hours ago, Joker said:

Many a true word spoken in jest, take the hint, DIE!

I’m guessing in this warmer weather a fresh dog shit will dry out nicely and easily be assimilated into you’re extensive collection. With dog ownership now off the scale you must be spoiled for choice

R-Soles 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m guessing in this warmer weather a fresh dog shit will dry out nicely and easily be assimilated into you’re extensive collection. With dog ownership now off the scale you must be spoiled for choice

R-Soles 

Just how far have you crawled up Dickless's arse?

On 05/06/2021 at 20:53, Decimus said:

Idiot.

You've been trawling my posts from three years ago, how fuckin' sad is your obsession with me?

Your psychiatrist must be in lockdown, is that why your OCD is running rampant?