CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Michael O Leary

Guest N/A

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Any other CEO would have been strung out by now.....ergo he's a proper little orrible cunt who can survive anything.   

P.s. Even the CAA are scared of him and have left it to today to do anything.  Bet fuck all happens after today's deadline.

I'm not sure why you believe the CAA are scared of Mr O'Leary. I note that Ryanair have complied with the authority's demands thus far.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

did i ever tell you that i single handily took on a gang of cunts in a car park and killed them all with a hb pencil?

Killed them all with your aids ridden cock, more like.

On 28/09/2017 at 10:18 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me you boring cunts....what the fuck has happened on here whilst I have been in the Cooler.  It's like fucking Mums .net on here.

back on topic.....this fucking gypsy pikey Irish bog dweller Michael O Cunty Leary the CEO of the shittest airline in the world has not only got off Scott free in the City investors , in law and with the CAA, he has also unbelievably got off Scott free on cunts corner.    

This cunt is a fucking snidey little gob shite blarney wanker, he bullies his way through major corporate fuck ups and no one calls for his head.  Any other CEO who takes £600m off the share price for such a fuck up would get outed by the investors in any other business.  He also calls pilots useless and overrated. What a cunt.  He fucking needs them and he calls them taxi drivers and demands they don't take their holidays and work through them.

Now the really the biggest cunting issue in all of this is that he is pushing his staff and pilots to work longer hours and not take their holidays having worked all summer.   So what will this cunt say if one of those over stretched staff members accidentally takes you and your loved ones down into the fucking sea.   Fuck all.   He's a pikey bullet dodging corporate snake and a truely horrible cunt.

Back to your little chats about how Bake Off moving to channel 4 has disturbed you so much you boring cunts.

Yes, yes but you can't help liking him. A proper up-front cunt's cunt.

We should recruit him immediately....and then charge him...and then cancel his membership.

Bless him.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Or he has AIDS but is now impotent and didn't fuck anyone?

Possibly. The main question is what he was up to lurking about car parks in the dead of night. It would seem he caught more fist action that he bargained for. The grotty little woofter.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:10 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I would query your assertion that Ryanair has got off "Scott free" with the CAA in light of the regulatory authority's recent  notice of enforcement action.

As it stands the Airline's share price suffered a downward blip - at close of business yesterday the price was €16.38 compared to a year low of €10.95. The city are used to the volatility caused by the O'Leary factor and have (so far) cut him some slack due mainly to his stewardship of a business model that clearly works as the airline has experienced phenomenal growth and generates cash. That said, its going to be interesting to see what happens next. The business model is predicated or rather, assumes that the consumer will put up with any crap because low fares and reliability overrides all other discomforts and shortcomings. The problem is that the second constituent, ie reliability, has taken a battering. Its worth noting that there has been a blitz of TV adverts  extolling Ryanair's cheap fares...

I am confident you're more exciting in bed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I am confident you're more exciting in bed.

I'm not so sure, given this cock-wilting chat. Statistics and shit. She's always had a bit of a thing for me though, so it might go ok provided she kept a civil tone. 

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not so sure, given this cock-wilting chat. Statistics and shit. She's always had a bit of a thing for me though, so it might go ok provided she kept a civil tone. 

You'd swindle her fanny out of a honest day's work before it had a chance to perform. Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You'd swindle her fanny out of a honest day's work before it had a chance to perform. Fuck off.

You fuck off. The only fanny you're apt to get is the American kind. Faggot.

lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, so this is what you say to new tenants after you've locked them into a contract and pocketed their cash.

There is no locking them into anything at all and no premiums chargeable whatsoever. Legally they can do whatever the fuck they want, which is why I have nowt to do with that shit, and only own a couple commercial units. Fuck all that shit it's a nightmare.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

There is no locking them into anything at all and no premiums chargeable whatsoever. Legally they can do whatever the fuck they want, which is why I have nowt to do with that shit, and only own a couple commercial units. Fuck all that shit it's a nightmare.

Thank you for explaining yourself to me, however, I am not a squatter sucking your balls in desperate need of a unit to rent. En garde.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thank you for explaining yourself to me, however, I am not a squatter sucking your balls in desperate need of a unit to rent. En garde.

I would not have felt the need to explain anything if you had not poked me on the subject. 

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, Eddie said:

did i ever tell you that i single handily took on a gang of cunts in a car park and killed them all with a hb pencil?

...shades of John Wick there. Nothing better than on a cold rainy evening to cwtch up with a loved one on the sofa next to a roaring log fire with a bottle of Rioja and box of Twiglets watching mindless slick designer violence.

• Like 1