CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

8 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

is that as good as a ratten im confused

don't listen to Eric, he's on drugs.

Ratten are currency in lieu of 'likes'

Krugerats are gold coins for investors and collectors, especially useful when your national currency (or Eric's shitty shekels) is spiralling down

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I think he's done you by a nose. Extraordinary.

I'm a little peeved with you. Your behaviour falls short of optimal, and you are an old slag to boot. Are things going to get better or worse? 

35 minutes ago, ratcum said:

don't listen to Eric, he's on drugs.

Ratten are currency in lieu of 'likes'

Krugerats are gold coins for investors and collectors, especially useful when your national currency (or Eric's shitty shekels) is spiralling down

have a brummie faggot worth 10 likes

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off you deranged wanker....

Pinkers, though you are a shit beyond belief, a papist, and a screaming Jessie , you are a cunt hair away from coming face to face with Quincy Approval. 

When I take up a person, he is safe. There is no question about them any more. My cunts are the best cunts. I don’t mean that they’re the biggest cunts, or indeed the least of cunts, or the cleverest or the stupidest or the richest or the best born. But the best cunts. In a word, cunts about whom there is no question.

I would therefore temper your next remarks with due respect to me, Quincy, and with mindful cogence toward your own future estate around of here, you little fucking wank.

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

you're losing this one Eric, about turn, come at it from a different angle...

Forget all that, is the flat still empty? 

4 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This really is the final nail in the coffin for your argument about counter terrorism in the UK. Losing so badly you revert to trying to punch me instead. Snatch has more brawn than you and he didn't show to the last one anyway.

I'm in Bruges this weekend though, already sunk a few Leffe this afternoon. Delightful stuff.

Neither did you so don't start giving it the big one again. 

10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm in Bruges this weekend though, already sunk a few Leffe this afternoon. Delightful stuff.

Bill, only a complete and utter fucking bellend would go to Bruges and drink leffe. It's the equivalent of a vile American coming to Britain to sample traditional fish and chips who then subsequently ends up in a Harry fucking Ramsden's.

Get on the Gulden Draak or the Bush Ambrée. Failing that, kill yourself.

Leffe indeed. You've disgraced yourself.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Since you could never, by any stretch of the imagination, be described as a lad, please keep your faggoty little comments to yourself. Wanker.

The correct term for Punker's is "little puff".

Just now, Bubba C said:

Finish the soppy Groupon globe-trotting idiot, Snatch.

I've laid the place for you at the top table, and look forward to you joining us. 

What's this about turn? Is Frank dead and buried again? 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I've always liked you, you just needed a bit of tough love to find your true self. 

And hopefully, he's a disgrace. 

I always said Frank was nothing. 

Forget him Bubs, he's been done here for a long time.