CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disneyland Europe

Guest N/A

33 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hah! The cheating bleating Nazi fails to finish as Hamilton wins.

Whoopidie doodie

You git, Ratty! I'm watching the highlights on Channel 4 due to being too poor to afford Sky. Those Ferrari's are falling apart towards the end of the season though. Typical Italian made shit - goes fast but falls apart after a year. Promising result for Sainz - off in the first lap just before taking Palmer's place at Renault - at least it proves he can go fast enough to crash I guess.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You git, Ratty! I'm watching the highlights on Channel 4 due to being too poor to afford Sky. Those Ferrari's are falling apart towards the end of the season though. Typical Italian made shit - goes fast but falls apart after a year. Promising result for Sainz - off in the first lap just before taking Palmer's place at Renault - at least it proves he can go fast enough to crash I guess.

really sorry Kill. I don't have Sky because it's for vermin and was watching the same thing as you. As soon as old Vettel went out I looked at the result on BBC website. Fuck, I almost posted on here this morning "DON'T TELL ME THE RESULT!"

I'll buy you a pint at the reunion as recompense

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We have friends who got married there, now divorced.

There are a few nice bits of Gloucester but not many. The quays is ok if soulless but the town centre needs Kim to nuke it. However, the countryside of the shire is unrivalled on planet earth IMHO  

Is the Gloucestershire countryside where you do most of your cottaging, dressed as a big breasted laydee of course?

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

really sorry Kill. I don't have Sky because it's for vermin and was watching the same thing as you. As soon as old Vettel went out I looked at the result on BBC website. Fuck, I almost posted on here this morning "DON'T TELL ME THE RESULT!"

I'll buy you a pint at the reunion as recompense

I have no sympathy for Vettel or Ferrari. Vettel is a spoiled little prick who only got his reputation by driving the best car at the time and that Arrivabene twat is a rude and unprofessional wanker - canceling interviews with Channel 4 at Singapore and giving Webber the cold shoulder when he tried to get a word with him on the grid. Kimi was good but he's well past it now and they only keep him there to keep their golden boy happy - back to the Schumacher/Barichello days only with crappier results.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have no sympathy for Vettel or Ferrari. Vettel is a spoiled little prick who only got his reputation by driving the best car at the time and that Arrivabene twat is a rude and unprofessional wanker - canceling interviews with Channel 4 at Singapore and giving Webber the cold shoulder when he tried to get a word with him on the grid. Kimi was good but he's well past it now and they only keep him there to keep their golden boy happy - back to the Schumacher/Barichello days only with crappier results.

My Aunty Vi knew a lot of Italian POWs. It is from them that she got her inexplicable liking for big chubs of salami. I mean she's a vegetarian for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

My Aunty Vi knew a lot of Italian POWs. It is from them that she got her inexplicable liking for big chubs of salami. I mean she's a vegetarian for fucks sake.

That do love their questionable foods those Italians. Salami (looks like a cock), meatballs (obvious what that's insinuating), and we can all agree what they're getting at with lasagna when you look at it from the side. Filthy fucking deviants.

menu_lasagna_bake.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That do love their questionable foods those Italians. Salami (looks like a cock), meatballs (obvious what that's insinuating), and we can all agree what they're getting at with lasagna when you look at it from the side. Filthy fucking deviants.

menu_lasagna_bake.jpg

If that means what I think it did, you need to do 2 things: 1) get yourself checked for nob-rot. 2) raise your standards when it comes to females.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Is the Gloucestershire countryside where you do most of your cottaging, dressed as a big breasted laydee of course?

My extensive knowledge of the county is from my geology expeditions. I produced the latest geological map of Gloucestershire.  Get a copy and see for yourself if you prize open your eye lids after their gloppy coating has dried rock hard 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My extensive knowledge of the county is from my geology expeditions. I produced the latest geological map of Gloucestershire.  Get a copy and see for yourself if you prize open your eye lids after their gloppy coating has dried rock hard 

I fear that your well meaning advice will fall on stony ground SP.

On 07/10/2017 at 9:24 AM, Neil said:

The French one must be full of cunts but I'd wager the USA one is full of even bigger cunts.Hell on earth

Fuck off

True...they are bigger that's for sure.

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Cottaging is rife in Gloucestershire.

i live in one

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We have friends who got married there, now divorced.

There are a few nice bits of Gloucester but not many. The quays is ok if soulless but the town centre needs Kim to nuke it. However, the countryside of the shire is unrivalled on planet earth IMHO  

Indeed it is, I spent many happy years in the Stroud Valleys area and would move back if it wasn't for work commitments.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed it is, I spent many happy years in the Stroud Valleys area and would move back if it wasn't for work commitments.

A nice day's walk is to catch a train to Kemble, walk across the fields to Thames Head and then follow the course of the old Thames and Severn Canal. Stop off for a snack at the Tunnel House Inn, then walk over the hill to Daneway. Have lunch there and then follow the canal down the hill through Chalfod and Stroud. I have done that several times.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

A nice day's walk is to catch a train to Kemble, walk across the fields to Thames Head and then follow the course of the old Thames and Severn Canal. Stop off for a snack at the Tunnel House Inn, then walk over the hill to Daneway. Have lunch there and then follow the canal down the hill through Chalfod and Stroud. I have done that several times.

It's pronounced cholfurd by the natives

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It scares me to think we've met, but it's unlikely I moved within your social circle. Were you one of the bohemian types who had dreads, ethnic clothes and knitted their own organic yogurt?