CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weed heads

Neil

Guest Lady Penelope

Patrick say's to his mate .. "I broke into a shop last night and stole 30 pictures .. I'm going to be rich, the cheapest one was £180,000!". His mate replies .. "Don't be daft they're pictures of houses .. you broke into an estate agent's!".

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck off and have a wank you puritan bastard, I am currently enjoying smoking my bong. Lemon haze, very relaxing and stimulating. I am not paranoid, never have been, now stop talking behind my back and what are you staring at?

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off and have a wank you puritan bastard, I am currently enjoying smoking my bong. Lemon haze, very relaxing and stimulating. I am not paranoid, never have been, now stop talking behind my back and what are you staring at?

Sometimes, the paranoid actually ARE being watched and followed.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Stoners are boring sods. Cannabis would be a useful drug if it actually inspired people to do good things, not simply fill their heads with "da troof" and all that unique insight into mundane shit. 

Anyway, stoners enjoy this: