CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The RT. Hon member for Gropethemmshire

Guest Manky

These cunts control our lives with their politically correct diktats. Now it seems the Houses of Parliament is an absolute hotbed of sleaze, as if we didn't already know that.

I am so concerned about sexism that I volunteered for an anti sexist charity, (I volunteered to park their cars for them while they went in the kitchen and made me a brew) but was turned down.

Anyway, if we can't trust these twats to behave in a manner that they have legislated to force us to comply with, how can we be sure that they are honest and trustworthy when it comes to other things such as expenses and cronyism. Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter and Fred West all made the wrong career choices.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

These cunts control our lives with their politically correct diktats. Now it seems the Houses of Parliament is an absolute hotbed of sleaze, as if we didn't already know that.

I am so concerned about sexism that I volunteered for an anti sexist charity, (I volunteered to park their cars for them while they went in the kitchen and made me a brew) but was turned down.

Anyway, if we can't trust these twats to behave in a manner that they have legislated to force us to comply with, how can we be sure that they are honest and trustworthy when it comes to other things such as expenses and cronyism. Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter and Fred West all made the wrong career choices.

Most gropers, gays and paedos will be from the Labour and Liberal parties.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Most gropers, gays and paedos will be from the Labour and Liberal parties.

Being a devout catholic I expect that you have had the "touch of the father" a few times.

Blokes - stop being led around by your cock and be cool. You shouldn't do this shit because it's rapey and (maybe it's just me) as much of a sexual turn on as Esther Rantzen in lederhosen. And a power trip? Upsetting someone's wife / mother / daughter? Really?

Well fuck you and your outsize ego then.

Women - stop being naïve, speak up when it happens not sometimes years afterwards and give over with the 'me too-ism' if a bloke say's you look nice.

Unfortunately, for the propagation of the species, men and women have to get together somehow. Do we really need every move in this dance choreographed and legislated for, or can we get by once more without dick pics and fuckwittery?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

They will be tories to a man.

Oh, I suspect Labour will be well represented too - that cunt Prescott to name but two.

I'll concede your assumption re Liberals, though, as everyone knows they're all homosexuals.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh, I suspect Labour will be well represented too - that cunt Prescott to name but two.

I'll concede your assumption re Liberals, though, as everyone knows they're all homosexuals.

....and well beyond the realms of a misplaced and unwanted grope (straight or bottist) too.

I draw the jury's attention to Exhibit A, Mark Oaten MP

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I draw the jury's attention to Exhibit A, Mark Oaten MP

From press reports at the time: "When he arrived we put on a show for him. I started having sex with my boyfriend on the bed then Oaten stripped and began pleasuring himself. Then he said he wanted us to degrade him." The naked MP then got the rent boys to humiliate him with a bizarre sex act too revolting to describe.

So why the sudden importance to deal with all this? Has there been a mass breakout of deviancy? For sure there are some pervs in this fucking museum, but is it in any greater prevalence than other workplaces?  How far is it going to be taken.......calling a lady dear or my love being deemed as harassment? Patronising, yes, but not to all, plenty of women use the terms.

This is all smoke and fucking mirrors, whilst more important matters are being put through the back door, so to speak.

If nothing else we may hear a few amusing anecdotes of deranged peccadilloes our wonderful elected cunts luxuriate in. 

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

How far is it going to be taken.......calling a lady dear or my love being deemed as harassment? Patronising, yes, but not to all, plenty of women use the terms.

Indeed. All this #Metoo bollocks doing the rounds on Facecunt and twatter at the moment perfectly highlights the peculiar sensitivity of the 21st century bird. Genuine examples of sexual abuse interspersed with anecdotes from hysterical women who think that the definition of rape is a man having the audacity to walk within 50 metres of them on a dark night.

Even professional-Jew and media darling Adam Sandler is now being labeled a predator for innocently placing a paw on some tart's knee whilst appearing on The Graham Faggot Show. 

All that third wave feminism is doing is making men angry, and when men get angry they're statistically more likely to want to rape. Let the smashing of the back doors commence.

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

So why the sudden importance to deal with all this? Has there been a mass breakout of deviancy? For sure there are some pervs in this fucking museum, but is it in any greater prevalence than other workplaces?  How far is it going to be taken.......calling a lady dear or my love being deemed as harassment? Patronising, yes, but not to all, plenty of women use the terms.

This is all smoke and fucking mirrors, whilst more important matters are being put through the back door, so to speak.

If nothing else we may hear a few amusing anecdotes of deranged peccadilloes our wonderful elected cunts luxuriate in. 

Brexit fuck up by any chance?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was 34 years old before he found out that the aperture between the confessional booths was not actually intended for use as a cockmeat dispenser. 

Catholic churches are well known for their decorative glory holes.