CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

0.25% interest rate rise

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
23 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Where do you want to start with the inequalities of us dumb fucks being lorded over by the elite? In virtually all aspects of life the power and money is controlled by a select few and these cunts who know all the tricks of trade to maintain their wealth, which of course they'll never spend. Cunts.

Take land ownership in Scotland for example where 50% of the private land is owned by about 400 people-these are the large estates and are registered in the names of made up companies in the Caribbean. Who are these cunts? Aristocrats, oligarchs, bankers, sheikhs- some of the filthiest rich fuckers around. Grouse moors get subsidised by public money, Cameron's gov doubled it. Also under the common agricultural policy these wankers get paid just for owning land, the more land you own the more tax payers money you get and you don't even need to farm it! 

You sound like you vote Corbyn. Do you want the login credentials for the multi? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 3 November 2017 at 10:31 AM, Lady Penelope said:

One mystery is all this student accommodation going up everywhere. There simply do not seem to be anything like enough students to actually fill existing student lets. Also almost everywhere you look there are a large number of buildings of shapes and sizes left empty for long period with not prospect of them every being used for their original puposes yet rather than being adapted for some other use that is needed and to which they could be adapted they are simply left empty.

Not mûch of a mystery, there's no parking requirement and no s106 to pay

On 03/11/2017 at 10:23 AM, Eddie said:

At first I thought who gives a fuck, if you are that stretched financially that if 0.25% makes a difference then it is your fault, however when house prices are at all time high and so out of step with salaries, it is a little wonder why first time buyers have to go to the limit to get on the property ladder.

The over-inflated property market is artificially high due to off shore tax havens exploiting the UK tax laws to aid the richest UK and foreign cunts to get even richer, at the determent of the UK general public saps. 

Forty thousand properties are owned by off shore secretive companies in London alone, 10% of all properties in Kensington and knightsbridge.

Some high-value properties, especially in London, are being bought by people overseas through anonymous shell companies using laundered cash, it is also impossible to determine the cunt who actually owns the property.

It is a bad joke that, for normal working stiffs, the property market appears to be the leading destination for many of the world’s offshore companies, yet further inflating prices for normal cunts in genuine need of getting on the housing ladder.

Good nom.

Take the fucking 'property ladder' (retch) and ignite it at the bottom...burn you climbing bastards burn...

30 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Personally, I absolutely fucking love it when developers outmanoeuvre councils by getting around legislation regarding social housing percentages on new build estates.

My first property in my early 20's was a new build, and at the time I wasn't aware of LA planning regulations. So despite being proud of owning my own home at a young age, I might as well have lived on a council estate. One in every five homes was populated by single parent slags with rotating boyfriends, and the children who ran wild during the evenings were reminiscent of Fagan's ragged, malnourished disciples.

If it was up to me, I would implement social segregation and apartheid and decree that any cunt too poor to purchase a house and who has to resort to renting, is not allowed to live within a radius of five miles of a home owner.

Fucking scum.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Personally, I absolutely fucking love it when developers outmanoeuvre councils by getting around legislation regarding social housing percentages on new build estates.

My first property in my early 20's was a new build, and at the time I wasn't aware of LA planning regulations. So despite being proud of owning my own home at a young age, I might as well have lived on a council estate. One in every five homes was populated by single parent slags with rotating boyfriends, and the children who ran wild during the evenings were reminiscent of Fagan's ragged, malnourished disciples.

If it was up to me, I would implement social segregation and apartheid and decree that any cunt too poor to purchase a house and who has to resort to renting, is not allowed to live within a radius of five miles of a home owner.

Fucking scum.

I have a dream of opening a gentlemen's club where education rather than money is the main criterion for membership.

Post grad quals would be a minimum requirement and degrees from ex-Polytechnics would be null and void.

Bar staff would require 'A' levels and also be studying towards a proper degree. Oh and have nice tits as well.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking scum.

Harsher than I would have put it, but nevertheless sound. The main thing is, it is not exactly that fucking hard to own your own home, unless one is an utter spastic who has managed to have 5 kids by 24, years old, not only potential fathers. One would need to really not be arsed to better ones lot, in a chronic, shitty, low bar cunt fashion.

one word: Glasgow. Whinging fucking reprobates.

7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Harsher than I would have put it, but nevertheless sound. The main thing is, it is not exactly that fucking hard to own your own home, unless one is an utter spastic who has managed to have 5 kids by 24, years old, not only potential fathers. One would need to really not be arsed to better ones lot, in a chronic, shitty, low bar cunt fashion.

one word: Glasgow. Whinging fucking reprobates.

Obviously any cunt can own a home in Scotland, however my nom referred to the civilised end of the UK.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Obviously any cunt can own a home in Scotland, however my nom referred to the civilised end of the UK.

True. Even myself, in my house share with single glazed front room, could afford some poxy little 2 up 2 down north of the wall. 

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking scum.

When they start using bin bags taped to the windows as a substitute for curtains is when you know you're in serious chav territory. My old upstairs neighbours used to do that then have the cheek to moan at me about the state of the front garden because the vines would creep across the shared path and hurt their dogs paws - of which they had three in a three bedroom upstairs flat with no carpets with four people living in it. I was getting up at six every morning to work for a living when all of those cunts had some made up disability that left them unable to work but still healthy enough to run thunderously down the stairs every morning to complain about how my horrible weed and bramble infested front garden was a bit messy. I still live in council housing, but the new area is a nice improvement considering there's a high likelihood of being glassed in the face if you're dumb enough to complain to anyone around here, so everyone tends to keep to themselves. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

True. Even myself, in my house share with single glazed front room, could afford some poxy little 2 up 2 down north of the wall. 

You should move to Glasgow. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

It's better here- by miles.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Cockfingers, what the fuck are you playing at? The clique is shoaling like a group of enraged piranhas and Fender is almost dead in the water with his pants down. Join the feeding frenzy.

Meltdown?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, November 05, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

And to fuck off unscrupulous buy to let investors who create HMO'S that clearly aren't suitable.