CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts That Attend Events And Video Rather Than Watch

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Went to see Paul Weller last night at the Centaur in Cheltenham (which was fucking epic) and encountered a new type of cunt to go along with those holding their phones aloft and recording. Last night there were three dickheads who, rather than just listen to the brilliant music being performed, went to the bar every 20 minutes and talked continually throughout the entire performance. Why the fuck they didn’t just go to a pub for the evening is beyond me as their drinks would have cost half as much and they wouldn’t have had to raise their voices to hear each other over the music. Absolute wankers.

That’s entertainment, sadly.

• Like 1

On 09/04/2022 at 08:33, Ape™️ said:

Went to see Paul Weller last night at the Centaur in Cheltenham (which was fucking epic) and encountered a new type of cunt to go along with those holding their phones aloft and recording. Last night there were three dickheads who, rather than just listen to the brilliant music being performed, went to the bar every 20 minutes and talked continually throughout the entire performance. Why the fuck they didn’t just go to a pub for the evening is beyond me as their drinks would have cost half as much and they wouldn’t have had to raise their voices to hear each other over the music. Absolute wankers.

I liked him in Robocop.

"DEAD OR ALIVE YOU'RE COMING WITH ME". I always wanted to see a fight between him and the Terminator, even though I know that Terminator would win easy.

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked him in Robocop.

"DEAD OR ALIVE YOU'RE COMING WITH ME". I always wanted to see a fight between him and the Terminator, even though I know that Terminator would win easy.

Depends on the model. He'd stand a better chance against a T800 considering some of the weapons we see in RoboCop, but a T1000 would still destroy him simply by pretending to be innocent civilians and blindsiding his programming.

I just watched a short video of it on YouTube Ape. Was that you in the parka with the Union Jack mask on, holding a bottle of hand sanitiser and dancing on your own 2 metres from the crowd? Epic.

• Like 1

Saw him a few years ago at the O2 and was worried that he wouldn't play any old stuff, a friend saw him in Leicester the year previously and said he played none of his old stuff. So well pleased when he did loads of The Jam numbers.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Saw him a few years ago at the O2 and was worried that he wouldn't play any old stuff, a friend saw him in Leicester the year previously and said he played none of his old stuff. So well pleased when he did loads of The Jam numbers.

Did he do 'To Be Someone'? 

It's my favourite Jam song in terms of lyrics but I didn't rate their musical performance of it. Noel Gallagher does an absolutely perfect acoustic version, though.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did he do 'To Be Someone'? 

It's my favourite Jam song in terms of lyrics but I didn't rate their musical performance of it. Noel Gallagher does an absolutely perfect acoustic version, though.

Can't honestly remember. I do remember that spurs beat Chelsea that Saturday for the first time in fucking yonks.