CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Zimbawe (sic) "Bloodless Correction".

Guest Lady Penelope

9 hours ago, luke swarm said:

So Bob Mugabe has finally resigned and the country is free of this stupid malicious murdering despot and I congratulate the people of Zimbabwe in their hour of celebration, enjoy it while you can you fucking stupid cunts.

So the dear President is gone but the cunts who kept him in power are all still alive and very much still in charge, I look forward to the next Stupid malicious murdering despot to take up the presidency and proceed to rob the country of what little it has left. 

I can't help but laugh at the naive idiots who think they've won their freedom just like every Arab cunt thought 2 years ago. Bobs cronies have been in power for decades and have much to loose if their status quo is bought down. Namely all the millions they've robbed, probably from aid money, then their heads when the have nots find out. I suspect a lot of these bloated gut buckets (ZPF and the zim government seems to consist only of these fatties who wobble around when dancing like spasmos on camera- when most of the poor cunts there rely on food aid) will run away under the wing of another dusky despot such as the Congo or South Africa.

Ebola 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't help but laugh at the naive idiots who think they've won their freedom just like every Arab cunt thought 2 years ago. Bobs cronies have been in power for decades and have much to loose if their status quo is bought down. Namely all the millions they've robbed, probably from aid money, then their heads when the have nots find out. I suspect a lot of these bloated gut buckets (ZPF and the zim government seems to consist only of these fatties who wobble around when dancing like spasmos on camera- when most of the poor cunts there rely on food aid) will run away under the wing of another dusky despot such as the Congo or South Africa.

Ebola 

The new guy in power worships Mugabe and what he stood for. Nothing is going to change.

20 minutes ago, ViciousMalicious said:

Restore the common wealth & home rule 

What an ambiguous post. Presumably this is directed at this site and has nothing to do with Zimbabwe (sorry Pen, 'Zimbawe', you geriatric oaf), hence what makes you think those more experienced members are in need of such a guide?

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, ViciousMalicious said:

Restore the common wealth & home rule 

IMG_-2pabap.jpg

There are two hemispheres in the brain - 'left' and 'right'. In your left side, there's nothing right. In your right side, there's nothing left. Put a fucking bullet through both hemispheres and save us from reading future posts, which are bound to be a collection of dire bollocks.

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ebola 

As much as I like to be positive, it's hard to imagine that things will change. The Zimbabwe  government is institutionally corrupt and appointing one of Mugabe's supporters as president is unlikely to change anything much.

4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

As much as I like to be positive, it's hard to imagine that things will change. The Zimbabwe  government is institutionally corrupt and appointing one of Mugabe's supporters as president is unlikely to change anything much.

There will likely be some blood letting, his enemies silenced but democracy and transparency, no. Mass graves will be dug next to bobs old ones but he'll never go to The Hague 

14 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

The difference will be, as with any regime or power structure based on fear, violence and intimidation, that any successor will attempt to rule with an even harder set of rules and an even greater level of nastiness, for want of a better word. As they will fear that following a truly evil cunt, they need to be feared more than their predecessor, and kindness or clemency will be viewed as weakness, leading to loss of control.

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The difference will be, as with any regime or power structure based on fear, violence and intimidation, that any successor will attempt to rule with an even harder set of rules and an even greater level of nastiness, for want of a better word. As they will fear that following a truly evil cunt, they need to be feared more than their predecessor, and kindness or clemency will be viewed as weakness, leading to loss of control.

I hope all the Elephants in Zimbabwe will be alright if Zimbabwe slips into a civil war.

Perhaps you would like to explain why these noble and magnificent creatures don’t have homosexual relationships with each other ?

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I hope all the Elephants in Zimbabwe will be alright if Zimbabwe slips into a civil war.

Perhaps you would like to explain why these noble and magnificent creatures don’t have homosexual relationships with each other ?

Reported for dragging this thread towards your favourite subject of homo sausaging, again.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Actually, they do...

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theyre-gay-they-grieve-and-theyre-left-handed-elephants-are-just-like-humans-8973616.html

On a different note, that's your gay-related derailment for the day. Any more and you're in the cooler for 24 hours.

25 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, they do...

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/theyre-gay-they-grieve-and-theyre-left-handed-elephants-are-just-like-humans-8973616.html

On a different note, that's your gay-related derailment for the day. Any more and you're in the cooler for 24 hours.

Yeah, shut the fuck up Punky, you weird little poof.

lol.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, they do...

Well having read your article from the Independent ( a comic) it would seem that any show of affection between males of whatever species is “gay”. Typical of the silly and perverse narratives in the media these days.

I note from the article that there was nothing about groups of male Elephants using their trunks for various sexual activities.If David Furnish and Elton John had been born with trunks I doubt they would have used them in a pool to spray water at each other.....

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well having read your article from the Independent ( a comic) it would seem that any show of affection between males of whatever species is “gay”. Typical of the silly and perverse narratives in the media these days.

I note from the article that there was nothing about groups of male Elephants using their trunks for various sexual activities.If David Furnish and Elton John had been born with trunks I doubt they would have used them in a pool to spray water at each other.....

You'll be off shortly then but before you go, are elephants Catholic?

19 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

There are two hemispheres in the brain - 'left' and 'right'. In your left side, there's nothing right. In your right side, there's nothing left. Put a fucking bullet through both hemispheres and save us from reading future posts, which are bound to be a collection of dire bollocks.

I believe we are in the presence of yet another idiot, who appears to have the communication skills of a deaf & dumb lepar from Biblical times. I blame this on Pen (and formerly Ding/Eavens), whose numerous posts, while prolific in volume, seem to keep attracting the wrong audience.

Please kill yourself immediately, Pen. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/11/2017 at 1:33 PM, Wolfie said:

What an ambiguous post. Presumably this is directed at this site and has nothing to do with Zimbabwe (sorry Pen, 'Zimbawe', you geriatric oaf), hence what makes you think those more experienced members are in need of such a guide?

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I believe we are in the presence of yet another idiot, who appears to have the communication skills of a deaf & dumb lepar from Biblical times. I blame this on Pen (and formerly Ding/Eavens), whose numerous posts, while prolific in volume, seem to keep attracting the wrong audience.

Please kill yourself immediately, Pen. 

Nit picking ninny.