CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cycle helmets

Guest Manky

It seems the nanny state wants cycle helmets and high-vis jackets to be compulsory for cyclists.

These fucking comedians can't even force motorists to stop playing Call of Duty on their Xbox 360 whilst driving, or phoning gay chat lines in heavy traffic.

I need my ninja senses whilst cycling and enclosing my shed in recycled Tizer bottles will diminish my powers. What is the point of being more visible if the world polluting drivers don't even look out of their steel boxes?If I die at the hands of some Facebook gay fanboy doing 90mph while liking his own breakfast photographs on social media, the health and safety zealots will have my blood on their hands.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

There’s also the added bonus that if you suffer a massive head injury and subsequent brain damage, it’s unlikely anycunt will notice.

Of course you would. If I was a cabbage, my posts would only be slightly better than those of Decimus and William TD Stickers.

53 minutes ago, Manky said:

It seems the nanny state wants cycle helmets and high-vis jackets to be compulsory for cyclists.

These fucking comedians can't even force motorists to stop playing Call of Duty on their Xbox 360 whilst driving, or phoning gay chat lines in heavy traffic.

I need my ninja senses whilst cycling and enclosing my shed in recycled Tizer bottles will diminish my powers. What is the point of being more visible if the world polluting drivers don't even look out of their steel boxes?If I die at the hands of some Facebook gay fanboy doing 90mph while liking his own breakfast photographs on social media, the health and safety zealots will have my blood on their hands.

I've got no problem wearing a lid, always do. What use it would be in a serious prang, fuck knows. Intermittent flashing LEDs are the way to be seen. I feel far safer in the dark because I'm lit up like a Xmas tree with a front light that burns the retinas of all white van driving cunts. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the middle class twats around here that bomb around with kiddies clinging on for dear life, that boils my piss. Some even have a little seat on the fucking crossbar for the toddler. Divvy twats. 

This thing must be built to withstand a rear-end collision, right?

Dad_pulling_son_in_trailer.jpg

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

This thing must be built to withstand a rear-end collision, right?

Dad_pulling_son_in_trailer.jpg

Typical fucking self righteous, planet saving cunt who sneers at drivers of big cars, judging them to be irresponsible, whilst demonstrating his own leftie, snowflake, self important level of responsibility by giving his kid a 50/50 chance of surviving any journey. I want him dead, but I want to bang rusty barbecue skewers through his heels and into the marrow of his tibia bones first. Wanker.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Typical fucking self righteous, planet saving cunt who sneers at drivers of big cars, judging them to be irresponsible, whilst demonstrating his own leftie, snowflake, self important level of responsibility by giving his kid a 50/50 chance of surviving any journey. I want him dead, but I want to bang rusty barbecue skewers through his heels and into the marrow of his tibia bones first. Wanker.

I bet his car is one of those huge fuck off 4x4s. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet his car is one of those huge fuck off 4x4s. 

Exactly, clocks up 350 miles a week in it, travelling to and from his briefcase wanker job, and believes he is solely responsible for the continued survival of the Patagonian larch warbler because he takes his cunting bike to the corner shop on a Sunday.

43 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

How do you fit them all in?

ronniewood-t.jpg

The 2 babbers get strapped in safely, their mum gets a backie (croggie to you scotch savages) and rubs her OS tits on my ears and old ron gets the tow rope and dragged behind face first. His craggy features do a lot of damage to the tracks  

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The 2 babbers get strapped in safely, their mum gets a backie (croggie to you scotch savages) and rubs her OS tits on my ears and old ron gets the tow rope and dragged behind face first. His craggy features do a lot of damage to the tracks  

I have to know, what are 'OS tits'?