CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cycle helmets

Guest Manky

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Very good, have a like. But seriously, using the words, "left a defecation on the floor" is poor journalistic artistry. A bit like saying, "Lord Archer did a sex with a prostitute".

Indeed. He "did a spunk in her".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a song about this: "Turder on the dancefloor". 

I'll get me tap shoes. 

Be aware, you have been awarded a Quincy like. 

Even so, you would probably stamp all over it, then fall in it. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Exactly. And how could we forget the media circus when Jeremy Thorpe 'done a fuck up a mans bum'.

I'll never forget the outrage at the poor English.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, Norman Scott.  Silly cunt threw his self off Brighton pier. They found him clinging to a buoy next morning

Withers, you sllaag, was that intentional?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Please forgive my rudeness QC, it was a lapse of concentration. What I meant to say was  ' Fuck off you feeble minded tosser '

Withers!!

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

How's your old man tonight?

Can you remember when I called Wiz a dead-dadded cunt?

You inadvertently lifted ‘dead-dadded’ from one of my earlier posts when I discovered he’d been driving his father’s corpse up and down Sunset Blvd in the boot of the dead cunt’s clapped-out Mercedes.

Just now, Frank said:

You inadvertently lifted ‘dead-dadded’ from one of my earlier posts when I discovered he’d been driving his father’s corpse up and down Sunset Blvd in the boot of the dead cunt’s clapped-out Mercedes.

I'm not sure about this, I'll get back to you. 

Have you seen that Stubby has taken another kicking today? He's been painfully breaking down and explaining jokes made on here in instances where the punchline isn't immediately clear.

What are we going to do with him?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure about this, I'll get back to you. 

Have you seen that Stubby has taken another kicking today? He's been painfully breaking down and explaining jokes made on here in instances where the punchline isn't immediately clear.

What are we going to do with him?

Stubby doesn’t exist as far as I’m concerned. I’d like to know what happened to QC’s natural flair. 

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stubby doesn’t exist as far as I’m concerned. I’d like to know what happened to QC’s natural flair. 

He freely admits that he doesn't drink or take drugs anymore, and his antics as a slum landlord lost their shine after reading his online reviews more than twice.

Aside from his yellow tie, being a coked up charlatan who once read a quarter of 'To The White Sea' was all he had.

He might as well shut up shop and get the fuck off of my site.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He freely admits that he doesn't drink or take drugs anymore, and his antics as a slum landlord lost their shine after reading his online reviews more than twice.

Aside from his yellow tie, being a coked up charlatan who once read a quarter of 'To The White Sea' was all he had.

He might as well shut up shop and get the fuck off of my site.

I've been reflecting on my overall performance on these pages. How do you think I've fared this year compared to my 2015 chart-topper? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Dead-Dadded.. that was mine.

A remarkable stroke of tedium, for which you should be embarrassed to take credit.  

In the spirit of the site, however, "oh what a side-splitter that was, we all laughed!"

Idiot