CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jude Law

Ape™️

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Go back to wanking over the gender thread, you tiresome little wanker.

I’m off to play golf shortly. I’m a member of several exclusive clubs none of which you would be eligible for membership.This is because you’re the wrong social class and a pleb.In addition you probably have a criminal record and many infectious diseases...

lol.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I’m off to play golf shortly. I’m a member of several exclusive clubs none of which you would be eligible for membership.This is because you’re the wrong social class and a pleb.In addition you probably have a criminal record and many infectious diseases...

lol.

Fuck off.

Do you keep a standard list of text templates stored to copy and paste?

In all fairness to you, it must save an absolute fortune on the wet wipes that you'd otherwise have to use to wipe the shit off of your keyboard after indulging in regular marathon double fisting sessions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can't be as bad as the opening titles to the Onedin Line, apparently set in 1860 but you can see a shadow of the helicopter with the film crew on in nearly every fucking overhead shot. Class

At least shows back then had bad budgets but decent storylines. Today it's the complete opposite - they throw millions of pounds at whatever wank script they can find. The visuals in Peaky Blinders and Taboo were amazing, but every wanker in them is a miserable, brooding cunt who spend the majority of the show waxing philosophical about what miserable, brooding cunts they are.

37 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At least shows back then had bad budgets but decent storylines. Today it's the complete opposite - they throw millions of pounds at whatever wank script they can find. The visuals in Peaky Blinders and Taboo were amazing, but every wanker in them is a miserable, brooding cunt who spend the majority of the show waxing philosophical about what miserable, brooding cunts they are.

Have the Brummie accents improved? I watched the first two episodes and found the acting abysmal. 

I saw Jude Law when they did the remake of Alfie, filming in Manchester. (They spent £1.5 million doing up a street to look like New York because it was cheaper than filming in New York) He was talking to a bunch of faggoty actors and trollopy actresses.

Some days, you just wonder why you aren't carrying your favourite hand grenade.

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have the Brummie accents improved? I watched the first two episodes and found the acting abysmal. 

I got to the middle of season 3 then lost all interest entirely. The accents didn't improve that far and the acting consisted of mostly long brooding shots of serious faces and boring conversations around tables. Something interesting would happen, everyone would get together to brood about it for an entire episode, then the actual conflict would rush past in around three minutes - often consisting of shaky camera fight scenes with close ups of people holding blood squibs over various gory wounds that you never got to actually see - then they would all go back to talking about their feelings for the rest of the episode. The boring blonde bint that the boring main character wanted to shag came back at some point but got shot and killed  at a boring ball, because she was apparently wearing a necklace that had been cursed by a gypsy, your boy Tom Hardy showed up for a bit as a boring Jew who made bootleg whisky and spoke in short, boring sentences that were supposed to be intimidating but only made him sound mentally retarded, and the boring main character's boring brother failed at a boring suicide by trying to hang himself in a boxing gym with a skipping rope because he was sad that his boring father who everyone told him was a good - for -nothing con man showed up and conned him out of some money. 

Oh, and the weird sex pest policeman from the first season got shot in a phone booth at a boring horse race. It was all a bit shit, really.

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I got to the middle of season 3 then lost all interest entirely. The accents didn't improve that far and the acting consisted of mostly long brooding shots of serious faces and boring conversations around tables. Something interesting would happen, everyone would get together to brood about it for an entire episode, then the actual conflict would rush past in around three minutes - often consisting of shaky camera fight scenes with close ups of people holding blood squibs over various gory wounds that you never got to actually see - then they would all go back to talking about their feelings for the rest of the episode. The boring blonde bint that the boring main character wanted to shag came back at some point but got shot and killed  at a boring ball, because she was apparently wearing a necklace that had been cursed by a gypsy, your boy Tom Hardy showed up for a bit as a boring Jew who made bootleg whisky and spoke in short, boring sentences that were supposed to be intimidating but only made him sound mentally retarded, and the boring main character's boring brother failed at a boring suicide by trying to hang himself in a boxing gym with a skipping rope because he was sad that his boring father who everyone told him was a good - for -nothing con man showed up and conned him out of some money. 

Oh, and the weird sex pest policeman from the first season got shot in a phone booth at a boring horse race. It was all a bit shit, really.

You really are a horrible little thing. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

You really are a horrible little thing. 

You're warming to me, Frank. Don't deny it.

Of all the bitter and hateful comments we've exchanged during my time on here - all seven of them - this is the most flattering. There was a time when you considered yourself above conversation with such an unimportant little upstart like myself, yet here you are - pulling at my sleeve for attention like a needy sprog with a shitty arse.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds like a blast 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Of all the bitter and hateful comments we've exchanged during my time on here - all seven of them - this is the most flattering. There was a time when you considered yourself above conversation with such an unimportant little upstart like myself, yet here you are - pulling at my sleeve for attention like a needy sprog with a shitty arse.

Afternoon RK. I have him pencilled in to start talking to me around 4th. February 2019, do you think that's about right?

PS. Thanks for the Peaky Blinders critique, you saved me some wasted telly time.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Sounds like you enjoyed it as you have given an insightful description, you could have just said it was crap and be done with it.

4 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Afternoon RK. I have him pencilled in to start talking to me around 4th. February 2019, do you think that's about right?

PS. Thanks for the Peaky Blinders critique, you saved me some wasted telly time.

I couldn't honestly say BuggerLugs. Frank is as resilient as a cockroach, but even they don't last long once they've been reduced to his sorry state.

49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I consider myself fortunate that Frank the fuckwit never appears on the radar as far as I am concerned. Long may it stay that way.

2 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Sounds like you enjoyed it as you have given an insightful description, you could have just said it was crap and be done with it.

I watched it for quite a while in the hopes that the main character would actually show why everyone is so scared of him instead of moping around like a moody little emo girl on her first rag. I started doubting that would happen around the time that the leader of the most feared gang in Birmingham was visited by a Russian Duchess who warned him that the necklace his wife was wearing was cursed by a gypsy - only to have her shot and him with an entirely new reason to be even more moody and depressing for however many more seasons they were willing to shit out. The production value of the show is amazing - especially whenever they're in industrial settings, but the actual story is a slow burning bore fest that just can't manage to be interesting despite how much money is clearly being spent on the show.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I watched it for quite a while in the hopes that the main character would actually show why everyone is so scared of him instead of moping around like a moody little emo girl on her first rag. I started doubting that would happen around the time that the leader of the most feared gang in Birmingham was visited by a Russian Duchess who warned him that the necklace his wife was wearing was cursed by a gypsy - only to have her shot and him with an entirely new reason to be even more moody and depressing for however many more seasons they were willing to shit out. The production value of the show is amazing - especially whenever they're in industrial settings, but the actual story is a slow burning bore fest that just can't manage to be interesting despite how much money is clearly being spent on the show.

Frank likes Breaking Bad, i'm currently watching Black Sails, which is superb. If you like some nasty insane horror, then American Horror Story is good for that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fender777 said:

Frank likes Breaking Bad, i'm currently watching Black Sails, which is superb. If you like some nasty insane horror, then American Horror Story is good for that. 

I watched Black Sails for a bit up until the brilliant episode where they blow the absolute fuck out of Charleston to rescue Flint. After that it suffered from the same problem as Peaky Blinders - people acting all depressed and holding long conversations about how depressed they were - and everything was filmed with a blue filter over it that made it look like the later Harry Potter films where they were trying to be dark and edgy. If the action has picked up again I might just give it another try. I've already seen most of Breaking Bad twice now and it was OK, but the Better Call Saul spin off is shite.

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

I consider myself fortunate that Frank the fuckwit never appears on the radar as far as I am concerned. Long may it stay that way.

Frank's ways are indeed strange.

Take yourself and Drew as examples. Both utterly thick as shit with a long history of posting complete bollocks but both resolutely ignored.

Whereas MikeD, equally as pointless and forgettable, was Frank's favourite toy for quite some time. 

Big F is a mercurial beast, and as far as he's concerned you clearly haven't got what it takes.

Kill yourself.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank's ways are indeed strange.

Take yourself and Drew as examples. Both utterly thick as shit with a long history of posting complete bollocks but both resolutely ignored.

Whereas MikeD, equally as pointless and forgettable, was Frank's favourite toy for quite some time. 

Big F is a mercurial beast, and as far as he's concerned you clearly haven't got what it takes.

Kill yourself.

The old school seem a bit jaded at times. Sycophantic, hero-worshipping has-beens who consider new arrivals unfit to be in the corner.

I beg to differ, new blood is needed in any group to prevent it becoming moribund.

I will not kill myself. I would rather lurk knowing it is doing some cunts head in.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

The old school seem a bit jaded at times. Sycophantic, hero-worshipping has-beens who consider new arrivals unfit to be in the corner.

I beg to differ, new blood is needed in any group to prevent it becoming moribund.

I will not kill myself. I would rather lurk knowing it is doing some cunts head in.

There are a lot of places to lurk in Manceinion.

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There are a lot of places to lurk in Manceinion.

Are there? I must go there when I find out where the fuck it is.

Or did you mean Mamucium. Or Mancunium. Cottonopolis, Rainy City or even Madchester.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Are there? I must go there when I find out where the fuck it is.

Or did you mean Mamucium. Or Mancunium. Cottonopolis, Rainy City or even Madchester.

Just catch a train to Manchester Piccadilly and you're in Manceinion.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Just catch a train to Manchester Piccadilly and you're in Manceinion.

Are you fuck. You are in Manchester.  The clue is in the name.

I thought I saw your name on a jar of marmalade but it said 'Thick Cut'

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Any idea where that thick fucking bore Mingeeta is?

I only mention it as I like to pose questions that no one else can be bothered ask.

Is that the one who once had a neighbour? 

Do you think Bill might have deliberately got himself banned? That new Ogri bod was playing him like a fiddle.