CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender-neutral prefixes

scotty

SWANSEA CITY AND BOURNEMOUTH WILL BE THE FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS TO OFFER THEIR TRANSGENDER AND NON-BINARY SUPPORTERS A GENDER-NEUTRAL TITLE PREFIX.
Coinciding with Saturday’s designated LGBT fixture, the Swans and opponents Bournemouth are pleased to be able to offer supporters the option of using the ‘Mx’ title, should they not wish to be identified by traditional gender categories.

The ‘Mx’ title, which is pronounced ‘Mix’ or ‘Mux’, is available for all transgender and intersex people, as well as people who don’t identify with one particular gender or don’t want to be identified as being male or female.

This "news" has been widely mocked by those neanderthals lacking any empathy for their fellow Mr/Mrs/Miss/Mx. However, I for one think it's a wonderful idea. People who identify as outside the false parameters of gender perceived as "normal" by the unenlightened masses need support and encouragement, and what better environment to seek it than in an intelligent, thoughtful, non-tribal and non-judgemental setting like the fanbase of your average British football club? This move is to be applauded, and I hope it gets the response it so richly deserves.

Fuck off

lol

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Another example of the continual emasculation of the British male. A football ground is no place for poofs and trannies.......stay at home, watch celebrity telly and be faaaabulous! You have to feel sorry for kids these days.....you can’t even go to the footie with your dad without some filthy pervert parading around demanding attention. Take this shit over Millwall! Those cunts are always claiming that they are a “family” and “community”  club. Let’s test the fuckers out I say! 

r

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Another example of the continual emasculation of the British male. A football ground is no place for poofs and trannies.......stay at home, watch celebrity telly and be faaaabulous! You have to feel sorry for kids these days.....you can’t even go to the footie with your dad without some filthy pervert parading around demanding attention. Take this shit over Millwall! Those cunts are always claiming that they are a “family” and “community”  club. Let’s test the fuckers out I say! 

r

fuck off Jewdy

1 hour ago, scotty said:

SWANSEA CITY AND BOURNEMOUTH WILL BE THE FIRST PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS TO OFFER THEIR TRANSGENDER AND NON-BINARY SUPPORTERS A GENDER-NEUTRAL TITLE PREFIX.
Coinciding with Saturday’s designated LGBT fixture, the Swans and opponents Bournemouth are pleased to be able to offer supporters the option of using the ‘Mx’ title, should they not wish to be identified by traditional gender categories.

The ‘Mx’ title, which is pronounced ‘Mix’ or ‘Mux’, is available for all transgender and intersex people, as well as people who don’t identify with one particular gender or don’t want to be identified as being male or female.

This "news" has been widely mocked by those neanderthals lacking any empathy for their fellow Mr/Mrs/Miss/Mx. However, I for one think it's a wonderful idea. People who identify as outside the false parameters of gender perceived as "normal" by the unenlightened masses need support and encouragement, and what better environment to seek it than in an intelligent, thoughtful, non-tribal and non-judgemental setting like the fanbase of your average British football club? This move is to be applauded, and I hope it gets the response it so richly deserves.

Fuck off

lol

I'm sick of all these weirdoes getting special treatment Scotto. As a licensed trisexual, I've been doing it with furniture for years and don't even get a reserved parking space. Cunts.

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

fuck off Jewdy

Ah there you are Herr Oberst. So nice of you to turn up. I’ve been wondering what your take is on the alleged anti semitism of the Labour Party. They do seem to be in a bit of a pickle.....these momentum wankers don’t seem to know if they’re coming or going. You know how highly I value your opinion......er......when it comes to Jewbaiting anyway. 

i

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Ah there you are Herr Oberst. So nice of you to turn up. I’ve been wondering what your take is on the alleged anti semitism of the Labour Party. They do seem to be in a bit of a pickle.....these momentum wankers don’t seem to know if they’re coming or going. You know how highly I value your opinion......er......when it comes to Jewbaiting anyway. 

i

what's all this Pancho Villa bollocks Jewdy? Don't tell me you've actually started reading about history before giving your amateurish horse whipped loon opinion of things on here?

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

what's all this Pancho Villa bollocks Jewdy? Don't tell me you've actually started reading about history before giving your amateurish horse whipped loon opinion of things on here?

The return of your nemesis could be the making of you ratus old bean, because frankly, you've been fucking shit of late. 

Der junge mag keine judin

Give me a like you mean spirited tosser

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Well I figure that on a site  called cunts corner your avatar should be a top class cunt. Pancho was a mass murderer but, unlike your hero, he got down and dirty and thought nothing of personally shooting women and children in the head. That’s quite cuntish don’t you think? Of course he didn’t take the coward’s way out like your man. I note you have avoided my question.......big surprise. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Fuck off

lol

So Mx is the new fashion statement for confused cunts is it. It was so much simpler when stroppy slags used to insist on being called 'Ms', which meant that they were either married and shagging around, or pig ugly and unfuckable, but wished to project an air of ambiguous mystery.

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So Mx is the new fashion statement for confused cunts is it. It was so much simpler when stroppy slags used to insist on being called 'Ms', which meant that they were either married and shagging around, or pig ugly and unfuckable, but wished to project an air of ambiguous mystery.

........or married to Tony Blair.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Fuck off

lol

It's all bullshit Scotters. We all know a football ground is full of homosexuals and nothing else.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 hours ago, scotty said:

The ‘Mx’ title, which is pronounced ‘Mix’ or ‘Mux’, is available for all transgender and intersex people

Mx, this is just going to confuse the confused fuckers even more, they might end up attending a motocross event instead and that'll ruin their heels 👠 

11 hours ago, scotty said:

Fuck off

lol

“You’re gonna get your transgender head kicked in”

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The return of your nemesis could be the making of you ratus old bean, because frankly, you've been fucking shit of late. 

Der junge mag keine judin

Give me a like you mean spirited tosser

fuckin shit is what I've been aiming for Stubbed, so thanks for the horizontal appraisal on that.

Jewdy's back from one of his medically enforced sabbaticals but it won't be long before his next meltdown. I actually love him, at least in the sense that any rat can love a low level human.

Guest judgetwi

Who the fucking?......Who the fucking?.....Who the fucking hell are you?                                                     Oh....you don’t actually know. Another good reason to stay away from football grounds and get some help from some mental health professionals.