CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pantomime cunts

Earl of Punkape

The fistive season is upon us and every camp cunt is off to the theatre to dress in women’s clothes.Christoper Biggins, Craig Gravel-Whorewood, Dale Wintoncunt et al will all be presenting themselves in a perturbing fashion to adults and more worryingly to children of all ages.

This dangerous form of entertainment should be halted immediately and the producers of such disturbing nonsense imprisoned under new laws.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The fistive season is upon us and every camp cunt is off to the theatre to dress in women’s clothes.Christoper Biggins, Craig Gravel-Whorewood, Dale Wintoncunt et al will all be presenting themselves in a perturbing fashion to adults and more worryingly to children of all ages.

This dangerous form of entertainment should be halted immediately and the producers of such disturbing nonsense imprisoned under new laws.

Fuck off.

The only reason it continues is, the cunts you mention have no other 'legal' way to earn a living.

Guest luke swarm

Fuck off.

I can see that this seasonal spike in the price of womans clothes to supply the light entertainment business would have an impact on you personally Pinkape.........fear not, I believe Dorothy Perkins may be having a sale very shortly so that should ease your financial woes somewhat. 

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I can see that this seasonal spike in the price of womans clothes to supply the light entertainment business would have an impact on you personally Pinkape.........fear not, I believe Dorothy Perkins may be having a sale very shortly so that should ease your financial woes somewhat. 

Careful Luke, He can take a mans eyes out with his 6 iron and push a mans piles in with his wood.

Fuck off.

I’m sure you absolutely love this time of year - you get to use goose fat.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Careful Luke, He can take a mans eyes out with his 6 iron and push a mans piles in with his wood.

(Together) Oh no he can’t....

I’d have thought the prospect of dubious men in frocks tossing stuff over children before bursting into communal singing would fit well with the best traditions of our Papist community...

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Ape said:

I’m sure you absolutely love this time of year - you get to use goose fat.

Supplied by our good friend Mr Scrotes no doubt, purveyor of the finest organic French Poultry products with that added secret ingredient. He loves those Birds.     

Fuck off.

I'd gas their sorry arses but the twisted fucks would probably enjoy it. Jewdy's gagging for it

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I've seen a pantomime horse, but never a pantomime cunt. Would it be huge like Katie Price's, with various men popping out of it at opportune moments during the show?

incorrect I am afraid, if you have ever laid your eyes on Gareth Gates, Les Dennis, or Julian Clary then you almost certainly seen a pantomime cunt.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You don't even try to conceal your faggotry anymore, do you?