CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mary Poppins

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sugar is evil ..it's made from the hair of the devil's tail so it is..thank you for the public service announcement pen baby. .have a like 

Panzerknacker 

What you don't realise is that when this Film was shown back in 1964 the lefty Democrats were in power in the USA and the Marxist Labour Party in the UK .. this was part of a Communist plot to destroy Western society.

27 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What you don't realise is that when this Film was shown back in 1964 the lefty Democrats were in power in the USA and the Marxist Labour Party in the UK .. this was part of a Communist plot to destroy Western society.

And the Beatles were in the charts  ... they were also shite ... and Lennon was a fucking tory

Guest judgetwi

Harold Wilson?.......a Marxist? LBJ?.....a Commie? Did they teach you any history at Cheltenham Ladies College?

Are you blaming the film My Lady or is this just a clever little way of introducing yet another topic you know fuck all about?

Well I don’t know shit about it either so i’ll just say anybody who thinks they can stop the modern parent from shoving sugar down their brat’s gullet to shut the little bastard up must be some sort of cunt. Good luck with that one.

Then there's that 'Supercalifragiwahatsit' song, which is a guaranteed harbinger of ADHD (you need a job-lot of Ritalin just to get to the chorus, for fuck's sake!)

'Feed The Birds - Tuppence a Bag' Yes and then what? Avian Flu that's what!

I'm pretty sure that entire film is the root cause of any major disease affecting the world in the 21st Century.

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Then there's that 'Supercalifragiwahatsit' song, which is a guaranteed harbinger of ADHD (you need a job-lot of Ritalin just to get to the chorus, for fuck's sake!)

I'm pretty sure that entire film is the root cause of any major disease affecting the world in the 21st Century.

Fuck me  you could be on to something. “ Let’s Go Fly  a Kite “....an obvious promotion of LSD surely? Maybe Lady P is smarter than we thought?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or Ted Heath a nonce?

Wasn't there some sort of bollocks conspiracy theory about Wilson being a KGB agent?

He was ramrod straight .. now as to that Keith Joseph.

31 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

That chimney sweep dance broke health and safety rules for a start. But the sight of Dick Van Dick plummeting to his death would have been worth watching.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Or Ted Heath a nonce?

Wasn't there some sort of bollocks conspiracy theory about Wilson being a KGB agent?

Thatcher ordered an investigation into that story and, sadly, they came up with fuck all. Much more likely that it was his connections with certain dodgy “businessmen” that caused his sudden and unexpected resignation, plus his serial shagging of Lady Forkbender. These days the media would have his arse on a plate but those were different times.

As for Heath I had a mate who worked at the  BBC in the 70’s. He said that whenever the cunt turned up at Jimmy Savile House he always had an entourage of 3 or 4 elegantly dressed and impeccably mannered young men known as “Ted’s boys.”  Now in those days you had to be 21 to be a legal bumbandit and most of these boys were 17/18.

Nonce ? You decide.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Most of it was circumstantial, as he visited the USSR a lot to buy timber for the post-war rebuilding when he was President of the Board of Trade. But then there was the suspicious death of Hugh Gaitskell which catapulted Wilson to the party leadership and then into No 10 after the Prufumo scandal, which also involved the KGB. Lots of conspiracy theories there!

Guest Wizardsleeve
41 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I much prefered Bedknobs and Broomsticks. 

I believe the topic is Mary Poppins, not sex toys, Gyps.

I'm afraid this is going to be reported for derailment!  This won't look good on your record!

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

“Ted’s boys.”  Now in those days you had to be 21 to be a legal bumbandit and most of these boys were 17/18.

Nonce ? You decide.

They would be Teddy Boys.

Guest judgetwi
49 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

They would be Teddy Boys.

You probably went out with quite a few Teddy Boys My Lady, but I doubt if any of them joined the Young Conservatives.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Most of it was circumstantial, as he visited the USSR a lot to buy timber for the post-war rebuilding when he was President of the Board of Trade. But then there was the suspicious death of Hugh Gaitskell which catapulted Wilson to the party leadership and then into No 10 after the Prufumo scandal, which also involved the KGB. Lots of conspiracy theories there!

George Brown was a piss artist.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

George Brown was a piss artist.

He thought the Archbishop of Buenos Aires was a woman, and asked him for a dance