CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchair Fan in Paddy Power Ad

Last Cunt Standing

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

You have a very troubled mind .. suicide is the best option for you.

Pot-kettle, you thick as shit twat!  

Have yourself a suicidal little Christmas, cunt!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)

She not that inexperienced, her sire is a Grand National winner and she won the Foxhunters at this year's Festival, and she's on 16% strike rate this season

10 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

As The Festival is nearly three months away, how about some tips for Kempton Park's Tuesday meeting?

Think Elegant Escape is overpriced in the 1.55 at 6/1 (beat Black Corton fair and square at Newbury last time out but is a point bigger for this - go figure). Jumps well and may get an uncontested lead which is vital round Kempton

Buveur D'Air will win the Christmas Hurdle but it's a no bet race for me at those odds.

Wolfcatcher could run a big race at 20/1 in the last - looked like he was coming back to form last time and is on a decent mark now

You going?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
20 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm a punter - I studied the form intensely and it came out as the value bet

Do you bet on "virtual racing"? 

• 1 month later...
On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:39 PM, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck the advert! Paddy Power is the top of the giant Razzle stack of bookmaking cunts when it comes to accepting a decent punt.

They think this matey, man-of-the-people branding buys them some yardage with their customers but like all advertising, it's a load of (w)hoary 'smoke and mirrors' bullshit.

I wanted £50 each way on Whisper for the Cheltenham Gold Cup at 20/1 (there you go you cunts. Happy Christmas and don't say I don't give you anything) - compliance droid behind the counter called it through to head office and I got told I could have a fiver, the chiselling twatters!

Fuckers just been ruled out for the rest of the season, so hardy-har-har Paddy Power for knocking me back.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Lady Penelope said:

At least (unlike you) Ape has got internal organs and the dexterity to control radio controlled model aircraft.

I have the dexterity to apply paint to a wall and watch it dry which is a similarly boring past time in my opinion.

Just ask him if you want to twiddle with Apes little joystick.

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I have the dexterity to apply paint to a wall and watch it dry which is a similarly boring past time in my opinion.

Just ask him if you want to twiddle with Apes little joystick.

Is this a bit like a pastime or was it past time in the pub again? I sure that once you were home, your dexterity came into play as you guzzled a can of Special Brew using one hand, whilst cracking the next open with the other. Must take a lot of practice.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
51 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is this a bit like a pastime or was it past time in the pub again? I sure that once you were home, your dexterity came into play as you guzzled a can of Special Brew using one hand, whilst cracking the next open with the other. Must take a lot of practice.

Fuck off Ape you boring cunt. Aim your criticism at the slitty eyed little fellows that developed the Autocorrect on my Samsung

• 9 months later...

Those lovely creative people at Paddy Power are at it again.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/paddy-power-tv-ad-old-people-zombies-walking-dead-sky-fox-ofcom-a8605221.html

Piggy backing a show about mindless zombies in search of brains seems quite dangerous for a bookmaker. If you have ever been in a betting office on a midweek afternoon, as I was briefly this week to collect on a bet placed by a friend in my birthday card, you’ll soon turn on your heel. A more miserable circle of hell you could not imagine this side of Offa’s Dyke. Some Chinese looking chaps banging notes into the FOBTs and chattering away over the endless roulette noise. Two old blokes with dementia talking about Ted Heath being a Cunt. An old boy leafing through the Racing Post trying to find the tits on page 3 and thus confused by a photo of Aidan O’Brien. Some old Magoo type Cunt with his nose pressed against the massive screens chuntering about the weather in Chepstow and clutching his 5p Lucky 63 slip. A postman sheltering from the rain staring into space between 50p bets on the dogs. The tubby staff who all score far too high on the PHQ9 index for my liking. 

What a sorry state we find ourselves in these days.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

So, time flows in order of time does it? Who’d have thought it? 

Your time flows between Tesco and your next grubby all-inclusive holiday to some plebian Mediterranean shithole where you can parade your tattoos and ferrets with tossers of a similar ilk.....

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Your time flows between Tesco and your next grubby all-inclusive holiday to some plebian Mediterranean shithole where you can parade your tattoos and ferrets with tossers of a similar ilk.....

lol.

Fuck off.

Dear oh dear, what a load of utter shit. Are you cum drunk again?

Guest Ollyboro
45 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

There is, the law that time flows chronologically.

Time/chronology is just a human construct. It's just something we need as a species to remind us it's breakfast time, time for the visit to the dentist, time to die etc. And we've got it pretty bang on. The alternative measurements of time passing would be nowhere near as satisfactory. Consider the following conversation (neither protagonist is black or disabled).

Person 1) What time is it?

Person 2) I don't know. But Halley's Comet has just appeared.

P1) I know the last time I asked you what the time was you mentioned Halley's Comet had just appeared, but what time is it now?

P2) What are the fucking odds on that? The one and only time I've ever fucking met you Halley's Comet had just appeared, and you asked me the time. The second time I meet you, you ask me the same question - just as Halley's Comet appears again!

P1) Oi! Are you the cunt who on the 2 previous occasions Halley's Comet appeared didn't give me a straight answer to the question "what time is it?"

P2) Really sorry, mate, but I was distracted, waiting for Fre... Frank to say something funny.