CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchair Fan in Paddy Power Ad

Last Cunt Standing

Watching too much telly now the Christmas break is here, and this Cunt, long an irritant, has moved up a notch or two in the Cunt League to be rivalling Kay Burley and Kirstie Allsop for mid-table dominance. 

For a start the cunt is tone deaf, and excluding some sort of hypoxic brain injury the spacky prick has no excuse, given that in all likelihood he has all day every day to perfect his falsetto. Then he has the ingratitude to label a very helpful steward “clueless” for assisting his transit through the ground, when any right-minded club would make him wear a cowbell round his neck and get to the ground two hours early for his seat behind a six foot concrete pillar. He spunks his PIP money away on meaningless bets with a faceless algorithm, and drags his poor carer in the brown jacket along to change his stoma bag at half time. The team wear green, which makes him either Plymouth or Yeovil in origin, shaving another few percent from his already feeble IQ. Finally, as he vocally stabs Tony Hadley through the heart, we are meant to believe the opposition fans he is goading wouldn’t loiter in the car park for the bearded tossbag and jam each spoke on his Spagchariot up his crusty ring.

Epic Cuntery from a Cunt firm in a Cunt industry. 

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, nocti said:

See, it's fence-sitting shit like this that really snags my pubes. Do you like the cunt, or not?

The fucking mong mick or LCS?  Both have their character flaws, to be certain.  

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

Much as Pen annoys the shit out of me, I’m rather endure her outpourings than the verbose fucking drivel you post. Fuck off.

Merry Christmas, Ape. Now fuck off back to your cage and get back to picking lice from your body hair, you drooling Cretin. Can’t you catch Cancer from the Frenchman? We’d all be overjoyed to know even your internal organs hate you. 

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Then he has the ingratitude to label a very helpful steward “clueless” for assisting his transit through the ground, when any right-minded club would make him wear a cowbell round his neck and get to the ground two hours early for his seat behind a six foot concrete pillar.

I hate advertisers, and online gambling in particular, and a lack of basic politeness and gratitude also superheats my piss, spacker or otherwise. I hope there's a fire at  his ground one Saturday and they leave the cunt to burn.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
48 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Can I get this in English please you dried up old Witch?

Revised so that your simple addled brain can understand it.

"This nomination fell flat on its face in that the wheelchair user is in employment as an extra in an advert. Good on him and get fucked LCS.".

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Merry Christmas, Ape. Now fuck off back to your cage and get back to picking lice from your body hair, you drooling Cretin. Can’t you catch Cancer from the Frenchman? We’d all be overjoyed to know even your internal organs hate you. 

At least (unlike you) Ape has got internal organs and the dexterity to control radio controlled model aircraft.

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Revised so that your simple addled brain can understand it.

"This nomination fell flat on its face in that the wheelchair user is in employment as an extra in an advert. Good on him and get fucked LCS.".

Better, m’lady. Now all you need is a sprinkling of creativity and I’d say you’re a shoe-in for your Adult Literacy course. You can get that Arsewipe Simian to help you if you like, the Cunts’ a genius with his BBC Micro and head wand combo, just keep him off the energy drinks or he tends to mash his monocreased hands into the keyboard too, rendering his output even more unreadable than normal. 

Merry Christmas. 

42 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Better, m’lady. Now all you need is a sprinkling of creativity and I’d say you’re a shoe-in for your Adult Literacy course. You can get that Arsewipe Simian to help you if you like, the Cunts’ a genius with his BBC Micro and head wand combo, just keep him off the energy drinks or he tends to mash his monocreased hands into the keyboard too, rendering his output even more unreadable than normal. 

Merry Christmas. 

Rattled.

Thompson rebranding to TUI is as annoying as the bum watching spac.

The advert featuring a gap toothed slag with a whiny voice butchering  'Ain’t Nobody”, by Chaka Khan whilst being followed by remedial, two left foot 'dancers' like a mongy pied piper.

It’s made worse by the fact that TUI appears on every add break. Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Merry Christmas. 

Why don't you just fuck off and create joy for the rest of us.

20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why don't you just fuck off and create joy for the rest of us.

Erm, because making large groups of men joyful is your job, according to the UK’s leading purveyor of Bukkake videos.

Perhaps this explains your skill in wiping Ape’s chin.

Fuck off. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Erm, because making large groups of men joyful is your job, according to the UK’s leading purveyor of Bukkake videos.

Fuck off. 

You have a very troubled mind .. suicide is the best option for you.

Fuck the advert! Paddy Power is the top of the giant Razzle stack of bookmaking cunts when it comes to accepting a decent punt.

They think this matey, man-of-the-people branding buys them some yardage with their customers but like all advertising, it's a load of (w)hoary 'smoke and mirrors' bullshit.

I wanted £50 each way on Whisper for the Cheltenham Gold Cup at 20/1 (there you go you cunts. Happy Christmas and don't say I don't give you anything) - compliance droid behind the counter called it through to head office and I got told I could have a fiver, the chiselling twatters!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Fuck the advert! Paddy Power is the top of the giant Razzle stack of bookmaking cunts when it comes to accepting a decent punt.

They think this matey, man-of-the-people branding buys them some yardage with their customers but like all advertising, it's a load of (w)hoary 'smoke and mirrors' bullshit.

I wanted £50 each way on Whisper for the Cheltenham Gold Cup at 20/1 (there you go you cunts. Happy Christmas and don't say I don't give you anything) - compliance droid behind the counter called it through to head office and I got told I could have a fiver, the chiselling twatters!

Looks like your fiver really scared Paddy, their best price is now 16s

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off. 

Ape is a good man at heart.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Marked their cards for them didn't I?

Beat me - the man the bookies fear - down to fucking peanuts and then lower the price for the rest of civilization, the cynical cunts

As The Festival is nearly three months away, how about some tips for Kempton Park's Tuesday meeting?