CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THICK BRITS WHO GET FUCKED UP ABROAD

ratcum

12 hours ago, ratcum said:

it's like that woman that's just been imprisoned in Egypt. Apparently she's in a 'bad prison'. It's fuckin Egypt you stupid bitch, they don't do good anything. They're not like us, nor do they have to be, so you don't get to bleat about it love.

Perhaps we’ll get to see the movie.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Egypt is a complete shithole. You can't move for some cunt begging for money. I went on a cruise down the Nile years ago and one afternoon I was sunbathing on deck when a plastic bottle whistled passed my head. I looked over the side to see this little brown kid, on a piece of wood, clinging on to the side of the boat, water skiing. He wanted me to put some money in the bottle and throw it back. I thought "fair play to the little fucker". So I put a fifty Egyptian pound note in the bottle and threw back to him. It was only later I found out that it was worth about 10p. I wondered why he shouted "fucking British slag" at the boat. 

Gyps your story telling is fucking abysmal. Don’t do it. 

Thick whore. 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s incredible that cunts don’t understand that as soon as you pop up on a foreign street you stick out like a sore thumb as a muggy tourist and there are dozens of eyes watching you, waiting to rip you off.

Here in London, despite the preponderance of “foreign natives “ you can not only spot them a mile off but also identify their nationalities.

Japs—obviously the slitty eyes are a giveaway but also the camera equipment and the unusually short skirts on the females. They always seem to be happy and smiling. Bastards.

Yanks—Fat. Loud clothes and loud mouths. Wankers.

French— miserable looking bastards, smell of garlic. Fuckers.

Germans— not impressed by anything, arrogant, act like they own the place. Arseholes.

Italians— better dressed than most. Never fucking shut up. Cunts.

I don’t doubt the British abroad are even more obvious to the foreign criminal. If any of You northerners or carrotcrunchers come to London treat it like a foreign country. Keep your wallet in your front pocket with your hand on it. If you carry a bag keep it zipped or locked and never put it down anywhere. Try to avoid cashpoints especially at night. Never, ever ever use a phone in the street. Never smoke in the street, it attracts lowlife like flies around a turd.

Welcome to Britain!

but I'm still the only Nazi on The Corner right?

Coz for a minute there I was a bit worried Jewdy

• Like 1

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Egypt is a complete shithole. You can't move for some cunt begging for money. I went on a cruise down the Nile years ago and one afternoon I was sunbathing on deck when a plastic bottle whistled passed my head. I looked over the side to see this little brown kid, on a piece of wood, clinging on to the side of the boat, water skiing. He wanted me to put some money in the bottle and throw it back. I thought "fair play to the little fucker". So I put a fifty Egyptian pound note in the bottle and threw back to him. It was only later I found out that it was worth about 10p. I wondered why he shouted "fucking British slag" at the boat. 

But how did he know you were British, and not Danish or German, for example? Presumably, as you leant over to grab the money from your purse, rolls of flab from your bingo wings parted to reveal a sun-bleached Union Jack tattoo.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

But how did he know you were British, and not Danish or German, for example? Presumably, as you leant over to grab the money from your purse, rolls of flab from your bingo wings parted to reveal a sun-bleached Union Jack tattoo.

Maybe the ACAB tattooed on the knuckles gave the begging,wood clinging Egyptian a clue.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

but I'm still the only Nazi on The Corner right?

Coz for a minute there I was a bit worried Jewdy

There are 2 types of cunts who confuse patriotism with Nazism....those who are genuinely thick and those who have political reasons for doing so. I think we know which type you are.

The next time you start raging about Zionism and weeping for the poor Palestinian children you don’t expect me to accuse you of being a Momentum Trotskyite do you Herr Oberst?

You are showing yourself up old boy. You would never have made an SS officer with such a lack of respect for your enemies.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A Roma pikey learns how to dip pockets before he can walk. In the summer I was walking behind this Yank with a big fat wallet sticking out of his back pocket. Fuck me, even I could have nicked it.

He hailed a taxi and as he manoeuvred his fat arse through the door I pointed out the error of his ways. He looked at me, never said a word and slammed the door in my face.

Fuck you then cunt. 

You probably got his “cell number”. Walking along behind fat yankee cunts, squinting at their arses. “Go figure”.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
57 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You probably got his “cell number”. Walking along behind fat yankee cunts, squinting at their arses. “Go figure”.

Eh? How would you got his cell number if he's free to walk (or waddle) around?

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've always liked you Wolfie but now you can fuck right off. You cunt 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Eh? How would you got his cell number if he's free to walk (or waddle) around?

I wouldn’t . You would, if judge hadbt bagsied the fat faggot already