CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THICK BRITS WHO GET FUCKED UP ABROAD

ratcum

Whether you get stuffed in prison, shot, blown up, fucked or fucked over, you chose to go to a foreign place.

It's exactly what it says on the tin; foreign. If you're too dumb ass to research laws, customs or the lingo, or even  clock news stories about just how foreign these places are, then you're a tit.

foreign.jpg

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Whether you get stuffed in prison, shot, blown up, fucked or fucked over, you chose to go to a foreign place.

It's exactly what it says on the tin; foreign. If you're too dumb ass to research laws, customs or the lingo, or even  clock news stories about just how foreign these places are, then you're a tit.

foreign.jpg

Reported for posting selfies.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

foreign.jpg

So you've been to Brecon as well?

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

foreign.jpg

That's the worst Tommy Cooper impersonator I've seen. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes... good nom. I think the problem is that foreign travel has for some time required no real rigour. If a couple swing from the yard arm it might ginger the rest up a bit.

it's like that woman that's just been imprisoned in Egypt. Apparently she's in a 'bad prison'. It's fuckin Egypt you stupid bitch, they don't do good anything. They're not like us, nor do they have to be, so you don't get to bleat about it love.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I assume we're talking about the silly northern slag, banged up in Egypt for smuggling in 300 odd pills for her "boyfriend" which, fuck me, are illegal in Egypt? 

I hope the ungrateful cow appreciates the great cultural experience she's about to live.

She's a fuckin embarrassment Stub. It's doesn't take rocket surgery to realise these cunts work by a different set of rules. It's their culture and it works for them, so good luck to them

Egypt is a complete shithole. You can't move for some cunt begging for money. I went on a cruise down the Nile years ago and one afternoon I was sunbathing on deck when a plastic bottle whistled passed my head. I looked over the side to see this little brown kid, on a piece of wood, clinging on to the side of the boat, water skiing. He wanted me to put some money in the bottle and throw it back. I thought "fair play to the little fucker". So I put a fifty Egyptian pound note in the bottle and threw back to him. It was only later I found out that it was worth about 10p. I wondered why he shouted "fucking British slag" at the boat. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ratcum said:

She's a fuckin embarrassment Stub. It's doesn't take rocket surgery to realise these cunts work by a different set of rules. It's their culture and it works for them, so good luck to them

If it were up to me ratto, I'd shove her head first down the shitter and whip out a deep heat coated dildo....hold on...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking Egyptian laws. Apparently you don't have to wear seat belts either,  which proved to be a bit of a life changing experience to the last dumb British woman that got fucked by an Egyptian.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Egypt is a complete shithole. You can't move for some cunt begging for money. I went on a cruise down the Nile years ago and one afternoon I was sunbathing on deck when a plastic bottle whistled passed my head. I looked over the side to see this little brown kid, on a piece of wood, clinging on to the side of the boat, water skiing. He wanted me to put some money in the bottle and throw it back. I thought "fair play to the little fucker". So I put a fifty Egyptian pound note in the bottle and threw back to him. It was only later I found out that it was worth about 10p. I wondered why he shouted "fucking British slag" at the boat. 

It was probably because you put your phone number in the bottle, written on the back of a Polaroid of your sagging flaps. 

Did you have tan lines? 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

It’s incredible that cunts don’t understand that as soon as you pop up on a foreign street you stick out like a sore thumb as a muggy tourist and there are dozens of eyes watching you, waiting to rip you off.

Here in London, despite the preponderance of “foreign natives “ you can not only spot them a mile off but also identify their nationalities.

Japs—obviously the slitty eyes are a giveaway but also the camera equipment and the unusually short skirts on the females. They always seem to be happy and smiling. Bastards.

Yanks—Fat. Loud clothes and loud mouths. Wankers.

French— miserable looking bastards, smell of garlic. Fuckers.

Germans— not impressed by anything, arrogant, act like they own the place. Arseholes.

Italians— better dressed than most. Never fucking shut up. Cunts.

I don’t doubt the British abroad are even more obvious to the foreign criminal. If any of You northerners or carrotcrunchers come to London treat it like a foreign country. Keep your wallet in your front pocket with your hand on it. If you carry a bag keep it zipped or locked and never put it down anywhere. Try to avoid cashpoints especially at night. Never, ever ever use a phone in the street. Never smoke in the street, it attracts lowlife like flies around a turd.

Welcome to Britain!

48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It’s incredible that cunts don’t understand that as soon as you pop up on a foreign street you stick out like a sore thumb as a muggy tourist and there are dozens of eyes watching you, waiting to rip you off.

Here in London, despite the preponderance of “foreign natives “ you can not only spot them a mile off but also identify their nationalities.

Japs—obviously the slitty eyes are a giveaway but also the camera equipment and the unusually short skirts on the females. They always seem to be happy and smiling. Bastards.

Yanks—Fat. Loud clothes and loud mouths. Wankers.

French— miserable looking bastards, smell of garlic. Fuckers.

Germans— not impressed by anything, arrogant, act like they own the place. Arseholes.

Italians— better dressed than most. Never fucking shut up. Cunts.

I don’t doubt the British abroad are even more obvious to the foreign criminal. If any of You northerners or carrotcrunchers come to London treat it like a foreign country. Keep your wallet in your front pocket with your hand on it. If you carry a bag keep it zipped or locked and never put it down anywhere. Try to avoid cashpoints especially at night. Never, ever ever use a phone in the street. Never smoke in the street, it attracts lowlife like flies around a turd.

Welcome to Britain!

Romanians--hang around termini or shopping precincts in groups of never less than 3. Look like vagrants. Ready to dip your pockets. Shitheads.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Romanians--hang around termini or shopping precincts in groups of never less than 3. Look like vagrants. Ready to dip your pockets. Shitheads.

A Roma pikey learns how to dip pockets before he can walk. In the summer I was walking behind this Yank with a big fat wallet sticking out of his back pocket. Fuck me, even I could have nicked it.

He hailed a taxi and as he manoeuvred his fat arse through the door I pointed out the error of his ways. He looked at me, never said a word and slammed the door in my face.

Fuck you then cunt.