CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spit or Swallow

Guest luke swarm

29 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

He's an ex para?.. pretend yer suffering from ptsd by digging a hole in the pavement with your teeth and screaming jonny. ..noooo. .. and he should show up

Panzerknacker 

I was just going to ask the local school kids if a dishevelled cunt in old cum-stained camo's was hanging around the park asking if they wanted to see some puppies.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

He's an ex para?.. pretend yer suffering from ptsd by digging a hole in the pavement with your teeth and screaming jonny. ..noooo. .. and he should show up

Panzerknacker 

I thought I was the only cunt who'd ever read 'How to be a complete bastard' by Ade Edmondson. Wasn't that the bit about the kids entertainer? "I can smell Charlie..he's out on the wire"

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
48 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Cliff edge but don't get too close.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 02/01/2018 at 5:49 PM, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had cause to Venture into Dudley today, its not an experience I look forward to at the best of times but a tenant of mine was being a stupid cunt with the heating thermostat. Anyway after sorting this "emergency" out I decided to grab a bit of lunch at the Greasy Barstard Public house. From the car to the Pub is about 10 mins walk.

On the short stroll in this dismal arsehole of a town I must have passed a never ending stream of baseball capped, snaggly teeth, pale pallid skin, kappa jogger with superdry jackets squeezed over massive guts, metal shit in their eyebrows, tattooed neck, chav cunts. And the Blokes were even worse.Why the fuck do they feel the need to spit constantly, I mean they are not chewing tobacco or any other stimulant that I can see but every few steps one of them feels the need to spit in a gratuitous manner as if for some kind of approval from the rest of the chavly herd.

Is it some form of territory marking ritual, do these cunts have accelerated saliva glandular action or are they just dirty filthy bastards who are so immensely head pounding stupid that they know no better. Yes I know its Dudley but even so, its still not too much to expect to walk on a relatively snot free pavement in any English town is it.    

They were probably spitting out spunk, having been round your place.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They were probably spitting out spunk, having been round your place.

are you having a breakdown Quincy?

Your posts are getting a bit more bizarre each day than your stupendously low intelligence can account for. Go and get you meds reassessed or get your dealer to add a little more talcum to your blend.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

are you having a breakdown Quincy?

Your posts are getting a bit more bizarre each day than your stupendously low intelligence can account for. Go and get you meds reassessed or get your dealer to add a little more talcum to your blend.  

No need to adopt such a scolding tone. I’ve had a sore bastard throat for about 2 weeks, ie virtually no wine over all Xmas. Absolutely fucking shite one this year. This is the root of my shit.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
35 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I’ve had a sore bastard throat for about 2 weeks,

This is the root of my shit.

Excess jism gargling is the most likely cause of this and as such, you'll get no sympathy from me.

43 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No need to adopt such a scolding tone. I’ve had a sore bastard throat for about 2 weeks, ie virtually no wine over all Xmas. Absolutely fucking shite one this year. This is the root of my shit.

I've got some special medicine that'll sort that out, salty aftertaste 

If that don't work, I'll shit down your throat 

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Quincy, you utter fucking cunt, I’ve also had the same shit for about two weeks. However, I’ve not allowed it to interfere with Xmas drinking. You need to man-the-fuck-up and get some alcohol down your neck. You’re a fucking disgrace.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/01/2018 at 11:12 PM, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Excess jism gargling is the most likely cause of this and as such, you'll get no sympathy from me.

Just say been there. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/01/2018 at 11:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Are you a GP?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/01/2018 at 11:24 PM, Ape said:

Quincy, you utter fucking cunt, I’ve also had the same shit for about two weeks. However, I’ve not allowed it to interfere with Xmas drinking. You need to man-the-fuck-up and get some alcohol down your neck. You’re a fucking disgrace.

Ape, you dirty, motherfucking huir, no doubt everyone in your sunlight starved shite hole is coughing like a donkey, if not topping themselves for their lack of oil revenue, but it is only tonight I can drink. Unfortunately the only thing to drink is fig liqueur and white wine , the shite ones pea brained missus buys , on account of her being a retard. We both know I don’t need to ask if yours is one, as, if she isn’t imaginary, she is one - for lumping with you. This paragraph is getting too long. I’ve just finished watching Godless.fucking quality 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 04/01/2018 at 11:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

All the yogurt in the world can’t cure this sore throat. If I were you, in the interests of comedy,  would have declared it be thrush. But I am operating on a high level, delivering A1 insults hither and thither, whereas you are thinking with mush. Never mind. Have you watched Godless? Fucking Awsome 

14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

All the yogurt in the world can’t cure this sore throat. If I were you, in the interests of comedy,  would have declared it be thrush. But I am operating on a high level, delivering A1 insults hither and thither, whereas you are thinking with mush. Never mind. Have you watched Godless? Fucking Awsome 

We discussed this during last quarter's GM. No talking to Stupid Pecker in a genial manner unless under severe duress.

Wind your fucking neck in and get with the programme, lest you wish to be sent to Coventry.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We discussed this during last quarter's GM. No talking to Stupid Pecker in a genial manner unless under severe duress.

Wind your fucking neck in and get with the programme, lest you wish to be sent to Coventry.

Coventry is nearer you than I , therefore going there no doubt means between being raped by sockless urchins.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pwaan kwackers with shite: afternoon dewight.

13 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're not making much sense here fingerer, are you ok? Too much fig liqueur mixed with spunk can do this, so I've been told

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're not making much sense here fingerer, are you ok? Too much fig liqueur mixed with spunk can do this, so I've been told

Hear about the dyslexic squaddie Stubb? He tried spit and Polish down his local Eastern European minimarket.

Arf arf