CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spit or Swallow

Guest luke swarm

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Hear about the dyslexic squaddie Stubb? He tried spit and Polish down his local Eastern European minimarket.

Arf arf 

There’s very little contrast between your usual Jewey trite and the all-new nasty and somewhat desperate Rat 2018. You might’ve been here since the year dot, but quite simply, you are rubbish.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

There’s very little contrast between your usual Jewey trite and the all-new nasty and somewhat desperate Rat 2018. You might’ve been here since the year dot, but quite simply, you are rubbish.

my mum said you were shit in bed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

my mum said you were shit in bed

Ratty, you know I love you like you were my slightly touchy-feely, obscenely racist uncle. But the swarthy dead-dadded cunt is right, this hard-nut, leather jacket wearing persona just isn't cutting the mustard.

Get back to basics, I've just slated the Shlomo's on the thread next door, let's get some good old fashioned Jew baiting going.

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, The Beast said:

I can't abide these filthy fucking cunts coughing and fucking hacking then lobbing out luminous baron greenbacks. This is not an English gentleman's trait. Little wonder TB is still so fucking prevalent.

Thanks for agreeing with my Nomination Beastie, however as much as I despise Tony Blair, I fail to see how spitting gob has somehow prolonged his existence. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2018 at 5:49 PM, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had cause to Venture into Dudley today, its not an experience I look forward to at the best of times but a tenant of mine was being a stupid cunt with the heating thermostat. Anyway after sorting this "emergency" out I decided to grab a bit of lunch at the Greasy Barstard Public house. From the car to the Pub is about 10 mins walk.

On the short stroll in this dismal arsehole of a town I must have passed a never ending stream of baseball capped, snaggly teeth, pale pallid skin, kappa jogger with superdry jackets squeezed over massive guts, metal shit in their eyebrows, tattooed neck, chav cunts. And the Blokes were even worse.Why the fuck do they feel the need to spit constantly, I mean they are not chewing tobacco or any other stimulant that I can see but every few steps one of them feels the need to spit in a gratuitous manner as if for some kind of approval from the rest of the chavly herd.

Is it some form of territory marking ritual, do these cunts have accelerated saliva glandular action or are they just dirty filthy bastards who are so immensely head pounding stupid that they know no better. Yes I know its Dudley but even so, its still not too much to expect to walk on a relatively snot free pavement in any English town is it.    

They are all sucking each other off constantly so to spit becomes a gag reflex to them that they are not in control of

what the fuck made you buy property in Dudley?  £8 Quid could buy a street.  It’s a shit hole.

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

They are all sucking each other off constantly so to spit becomes a gag reflex to them that they are not in control of

what the fuck made you buy property in Dudley?  £8 Quid could buy a street.  It’s a shit hole.

Oh great, you’re back. 

Fuck off. 

On 02/01/2018 at 5:49 PM, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had cause to Venture into Dudley today, its not an experience I look forward to at the best of times but a tenant of mine was being a stupid cunt with the heating thermostat. Anyway after sorting this "emergency" out I decided to grab a bit of lunch at the Greasy Barstard Public house. From the car to the Pub is about 10 mins walk.

On the short stroll in this dismal arsehole of a town I must have passed a never ending stream of baseball capped, snaggly teeth, pale pallid skin, kappa jogger with superdry jackets squeezed over massive guts, metal shit in their eyebrows, tattooed neck, chav cunts. And the Blokes were even worse.Why the fuck do they feel the need to spit constantly, I mean they are not chewing tobacco or any other stimulant that I can see but every few steps one of them feels the need to spit in a gratuitous manner as if for some kind of approval from the rest of the chavly herd.

Is it some form of territory marking ritual, do these cunts have accelerated saliva glandular action or are they just dirty filthy bastards who are so immensely head pounding stupid that they know no better. Yes I know its Dudley but even so, its still not too much to expect to walk on a relatively snot free pavement in any English town is it.    

With any luck the dirty chav fuckwits will give themselves TB, natural selection sorted.