CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Rooney Rule

Last Cunt Standing

Evening Cunts,

Here’s today’s thought experiment to get us all grinding our premolars:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42623021

The FA, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to import The Rooney Rule from the NFL, presumably in error, thinking it referred to everyone’s favourite spud-faced Scouse Grannyfucker and former England Captain. 

So now when inevitably Team England get humiliated in Russia by the mighty Lesotho or some such, and Gareth Southgate is told to fall on his sword (missing, obviously), we will be forced to endure weeks of faux outrage from the Daily Mail as the FA are now obliged to consider at least one non-white figure for the role of England Manager. Please let it be Trevor McDonald. Or Rustie Lee. Imagine that team talk. 

Now I personally don’t give a fuck if the next Manager is purple (and Barney The Dinosaur might be better at it than Woy Hodgson), but I think this dated affirmative action shite is a bit beyond the pale. How about “the best man for the job” as a short, punchy recruitment policy?

Lets say they do appoint an Ince or Barnes or fuck it, Kamara, how will these chaps handle the inevitable snide inference from the sporting press that they have Tokenism and the FA PR department to thank for their new job. A total poorly thought-through shit show and fucking awful US import. 

Football is no longer just for Irons, but for Steels, Bronzes and Brasses (though an alternate Rooney Rule does apply to the latter).

Fuck off. 

Edited by Last Cunt Standing
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Evening Cunts,

The FA, in their infinite wisdom, have decided to import The Rooney Rule from the NFL, presumably in error, thinking it referred to everyone’s favourite spud-faced Scouse Grannyfucker and former England Captain. 

So now when inevitably Team England get humiliated in Russia by the mighty Lesotho or some such, and Gary Neville is told to fall on his sword (missing, obviously), we will be forced to endure weeks of faux outrage from the Daily Mail as the FA are now obliged to consider at least one non-white figure for the role of England Manager. Please let it be Trevor McDonald. Or Rustie Lee. Imagine that team talk. 

Now I personally don’t give a fuck if the next Manager is purple (and Barney The Dinosaur might be better at it than Woy Hodgson), but I think this dated affirmative action shite is a bit beyond the pale. How about “the best man for the job” as a short, punchy recruitment policy?

Lets say they do appoint an Ince or Barnes or fuck it, Kamara, how will these chaps handle the inevitable snide inference from the sporting press that they have Tokenism and the FA PR department to thank for their new job. A total poorly thought-through shit show and fucking awful US import. 

Football is no longer just for Irons, but for Steels, Bronzes and Brasses (though an alternate Rooney Rule does apply to the latter).

Fuck off. 

Only peasants watch football and only retards try to discuss it...

Fuck off....

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Only peasants watch football and only retards try to discuss it...

Fuck off....

A rare honour to receive feedback from your good self, universally adored by all who encounter him. 

Haven’t you got a hot date with Fr McFeeley behind the Confessional? Best get your cassock on, Punky...

Fuck Off...

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Evening Cunts,

So now when inevitably Team England get humiliated in Russia by the mighty Lesotho or some such, and Gary Neville is told to fall on his sword (missing, obviously), we will be forced to endure weeks of faux outrage from the Daily Mail as the FA are now obliged to consider at least one non-white figure for the role of England Manager. Please let it be Trevor McDonald. Or Rustie Lee. Imagine that team talk. 

Fuck off. 

Does Ainsley Harriott have what it takes?

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

I know it's not pc, but that woman in a wheelchair in Silent Witness spooks the high fuck out of me.

She's like some 80s animatronic device

Are you one of the Abnormally Funny People Ratter's?

Guest luke swarm
14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Evening Cunts,

Fuck off. 

You fucking stupid cunt, now look what you have gone and done. You have put me in the awkward position of agreeing with one of Pinkapes posts, a situation that i thought would never happen. You will pay dearly for this outrage LCS.