CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A well known beardy Taxdodger who lives on an island (not this one obviously)

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

Have to be careful because this cunt is notoriously litigious. The cunt runs a railway rip-off where he scoops up millions in taxpayer subsidies. The same cunt fucks off to some island to avoid paying taxes. This cunt bans a certain newspaper from being sold on his trainset because his staff object to handling the filthy rag....... the same              staff who have just got off the coach from Eastern Europe and can  barely speak a word of English. The said cunt obviously has to go along with this because he cares so much about people , especially minimum wage  piss poor slave labourers.

The aforementioned cunt cries every night for the poor people of the world but what  can he do ? All this Knight of The Realm can do is import as many of them as possible into this country, rob their pockets and leave the rest of us to pick up the bill.

I  believe it’s called entrepreneurship. As Phoney Tony said :

” it’ s a new dawn  , is it not?

Oh how I laughed. Ain’t laughing now.

Guest judgetwi

Have to be careful because this cunt is notoriously litigious. The cunt runs a railway rip-off where he scoops up millions in taxpayer subsidies. The same cunt fucks off to some island to avoid paying taxes. This cunt bans a certain newspaper from being sold on his trainset because his staff object to handling the filthy rag....... the same              staff who have just got off the coach from Eastern Europe and can  barely speak a word of English. The said cunt obviously has to go along with this because he cares so much about people , especially minimum wage  piss poor slave labourers.

The aforementioned cunt cries every night for the poor people of the world but what  can he do ? All this Knight of The Realm can do is import as many of them as possible into this country, rob their pockets and leave the rest of us to pick up the bill.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You can say that again.

Oh, you already have!

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Same, silly jumper wearing cunt who just sued the NHS for 80M for not being awarded a contract?, silly old hippy, bless him.

And a few years ago, his train set used to give complimentary copies of a national newspaper until in one issue he (or one of his companies) was criticised, then the newspapers disappeared.

Maybe the newspaper thing is a repeat?

He has done well after a terrible start to his life. His dad was only worth fucking loads instead of fucking shed loads. The poor cunt only had a huge mansion instead of a fucking mahoosive mansion. No wonder he can look the poor of the world in the eye and empathised.

The people's  champion is as fake as a Chinese designer handbag. Virgin Atlantic Airways is run through 11 companies ending up with Virgin Group Holdings Ltd. This is then owned by a trust whose chief beneficiaries are Branson and his family, this smoke and mirrors scam is to prevent any tax charge ever arising against the ruthless hippy. The business is run from his private island, this while he lectures others on transparency, accountability and the free movement of cheap labour. Fucking cunt of cunts and the only bigger cunt is the bloke on the street who thinks he is ok and on his side.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

You can say that again.

Oh, you already have!

It was inevitable that some cunt would write something like this but my money would have been firmly on Lady Penelope.

Congratulations on becoming the new dribbling ADHD spastic!

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It was inevitable that some cunt would write something like this but my money would have been firmly on Lady Penelope.

Congratulations on becoming the new dribbling ADHD spastic!

You heartless cunt, that was the best thing he's ever written.

9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He also lost the west coast franchise to worst group five years ago but cried so much that it was given back to him .. happy piccadilly pendalinos.

I'm assuming you mean the class 390 locomotive (EMU)?

Then try Pendolino!

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

I can't go much fucking slower.

It would appear you can't go much faster as well.  It pains me to say this Bertie, it does...I like you...but you are a bit dim.  

36 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It would appear you can't go much faster as well.  It pains me to say this Bertie, it does...I like you...but you are a bit dim.  

I'm also a bit undecided with Bert, I think he may be playing the idiot savant to gauge the reaction from the rest of us. Or he could be a complete fucking spacker. What do you think Wiz?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm also a bit undecided with Bert, I think he may be playing the idiot savant to gauge the reaction from the rest of us. Or he could be a complete fucking spacker. What do you think Wiz?

A liking for trains, a total lack of humour in any form, pointless 10 word replies to almost every post, posting all day every day? There's a patten I can't quite put my bogie encrusted finger on?

Wait till she gets worked up about FlidSpack. Again.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A liking for trains, a total lack of humour in any form, pointless 10 word replies to almost every post, posting all day every day? There's a patten I can't quite put my bogie encrusted finger on?

Wait till she gets worked up about FlidSpack. Again.

0120 hrs and I’m still posting.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And arse raped by the lesbo head girls with his head down the bog while the creepy geography teacher watched through a peep hole and wanked himself to oblivion

Nobody wants to listen to your horrible, strangely detailed early teenage fantasies.