CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dennis K

Guest Pricky

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he might be the cunt who sells economy beef burgers.

Nearly correct, as I've told you before, I'm a shift supervisor at MacDonalds

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good on you, make sure those spotty cunts slice the gherkins thinly, and if possible, a tad more salt on the chips. Thanks.

They come in a huge plastic barrel ready sliced by illegal "modern slave"  eight year olds in a cellar in Bootle. You can have lashings of salt, as with a bit of luck it'll give you a stroke you know nothing retard.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

They come in a huge plastic barrel ready sliced by illegal "modern slave"  eight year olds in a cellar in Bootle. You can have lashings of salt, as with a bit of luck it'll give you a stroke you know nothing retard.

What have I told you about displaying your fragile temper? You won't learn, you're just making it worse for yourself.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What have I told you about displaying your fragile temper? You won't learn, you're just making it worse for yourself.

I want to see how "worse" it can get.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, Decimus said:

A nom for the ages. Don't tell me that on the rare occasions that you are sober enough to drive you are not apoplectic with rage whenever faced with the Postwick white elephant.

Not as incensed as I am when driving over the mini roundabout that has miraculously appeared for no discerning reason on the main road in Thorpe End. They must have had a left over tin of white supremacist paint.

7 hours ago, Pricky said:

Blokes a fuckin’ cunt!

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

At least Rick can't accuse us of going off-topic this time, as there isn't one.

Indeed but I expected you to also draw his attention to the missing possessive apostrophe.

Gentle to newbies week?

Ed Well, apostrophe anyway (bloke is) and you are possessive about them.

4 minutes ago, Piston said:

Indeed but I expected you to also draw his attention to the missing possessive apostrophe.

Gentle to newbies week?

Please point it out to a thick cunt like me.

Guest White van man
46 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Stick in at work. You're going all the way to the top. You're the next Ronald McDonald. I'll happily give you a reference

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Please point it out to a thick cunt like me.

Albert, you are still a bit of a newb, so allow me to provide you this simple piece of friendly advice.  Deal with one point at a time....the one in your head has yet to be sorted.

Good night.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised you chose to build your career at McDonald's. Your promotion to shift supervisor suggests they really do care about their employees after all.

Somewhere in the Forest of Dean, @Stubby Pecker is rattling with rage. Scope newsletter in hand, ready to mete a dribble covered beating to the next unfortunate passer by. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Somewhere in the Forest of Dean, @Stubby Pecker is rattling with rage. Scope newsletter in hand, ready to mete a dribble covered beating to the next unfortunate passer by. 

I just watched that and immediately began to ponder the nature of 'special sauce'. You sick fucking Welsh bastard.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised you chose to build your career at McDonald's. Your promotion to shift supervisor suggests they really do care about their employees after all.

He's my shift manager.

8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Well done Wolfie, you fell for it, I'll be giggling like a pixie all night now.

Strange, therefore, you wrote it as 'MacDonalds' in your previous post. I suppose this was to draw people into your clever trap.

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said: