CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheating in Camel Beauty Competitions

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Cunt . that deserves a like.

You pointless fucking slag. Just posting a link to some crap you've read on BBC or the mail online is sloppy and lazy and it certainly isn't weapons grade cunting. There's an endless amount of stupid, fucked up and cuntish things going on yet you still churn out wank such as this. 

Please die in your sleep.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You pointless fucking slag. Just posting a link to some crap you've read on BBC or the mail online is sloppy and lazy and it certainly isn't weapons grade cunting. There's an endless amount of stupid, fucked up and cuntish things going on yet you still churn out wank such as this. 

Please die in your sleep.

I’ve no doubt you will die in an African man’s bed....

lol.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll never visit you pimps house

thugs.jpg

When I look at this this picture Stubbs, I can only assume that both gentlemen are pointing with their hands to the optimum point of ballistic impact, in a selfless attempt to clean up the world. My only regret is that I wasn't available to put them out of our misery with a dialled in 7.62 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll never visit you pimps house

thugs.jpg

To be fair I have found myself in the unfortunate position of these gentlemen on several occasions. You are on the way home from the pub , you are caught short so what do you do? Yeah , you shit in some cunt’s shrubbery. Listen , i’m  not proud of it.....it’s just life. Get the hosepipe out and get over it. You fussy cunt.