CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

camberwell gypsy

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

He was a one off was Mark E Smith. He reportedly hired and fired around 60 members of The Fall. In reality he was The Fall, in fact he's on record as saying if it's me and your granny on bongos, it's The Fall. This is Totally Wired, enjoy.

They were a good band but something tells me you'd walk around with a bush stuck up your arse if it was in vogue, Rick.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Mark E Smith was a moron, and The Fall are a shit band loved by pseudo-intellectual Gen-X retards who enjoy any old shite if it seems a bit random and name-checks the right Krautrock albums at the appropriate time.

Mark E Smith simply needed to down a shitload of speed, get a band of chimps to play an E minor chord at 120 bpm and then blast his incomprehensible northern diarrhea over the top. All he required was a glowing endorsement from that dead noncer John Peel (another old cunt that liked any random noise), and he was sorted for life.

The Fall were a fucking shockingly crap band. If they were unknowns now they wouldn't get a second gig, let alone a record contract.

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

They were a good band but something tells me you'd walk around with a bush stuck up your arse if it was in vogue, Rick.

I'm not really sure that The Fall are or were ever "in vogue". They are just The Fall and a bit like Marmite you either love them or hate them.

14 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Mark E Smith was a moron, and The Fall are a shit band loved by pseudo-intellectual Gen-X retards who enjoy any old shite if it seems a bit random and name-checks the right Krautrock albums at the appropriate time.

Mark E Smith simply needed to down a shitload of speed, get a band of chimps to play an E minor chord at 120 bpm and then blast his incomprehensible northern diarrhea over the top. All he required was a glowing endorsement from that dead noncer John Peel (another old cunt that liked any random noise), and he was sorted for life.

The Fall were a fucking shockingly crap band. If they were unknowns now they wouldn't get a second gig, let alone a record contract.

You're just pissed off because Bros never got back together. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell, that is really putting the knife in and twisting it around :o

On 1/25/2018 at 8:02 PM, Albert Ross said:

Have you met him?

I don't think many people have described him as a nice bloke, but that's not the point. I imagine that after a couple of lines and a few shandies he was the person sat in the corner of the bar that your mates warned you to stay well clear of.

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't think many people have described him as a nice bloke, but that's not the point. I imagine that after a couple of lines and a few shandies he was the person sat in the corner of the bar that your mates warned you to stay well clear of.

Rick, I would just like to say that I fucking hate you more than Snatch.

43 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I don't understand what you mean. Was he a graphologist?

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not really sure that The Fall are or were ever "in vogue". They are just The Fall and a bit like Marmite you either love them or hate them.

I saw them... the best I could say was that they were interesting. He was so fucking out of it that he was incomprehensible.

Guest judgetwi

A total load of two bob shit. Smith himself was just a washed up junkie loser. Shuffling around calling obviously cuntish people cunts is just a statement of the bleeding obvious, it doesn’t make you a sage. I can walk 500 yards up the road and find 3 or 4 similar characters hanging around the benches in the churchyard surrounded by empty bottles and cans. I don’t see them in the Arts section of the Guardian.

Load of bollocks.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

A total load of two bob shit. Smith himself was just a washed up junkie loser. Shuffling around calling obviously cuntish people cunts is just a statement of the bleeding obvious, it doesn’t make you a sage. I can walk 500 yards up the road and find 3 or 4 similar characters hanging around the benches in the churchyard surrounded by empty bottles and cans. I don’t see them in the Arts section of the Guardian.

Load of bollocks.

Bang on the fucking nail!

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Neil said:

He was the musical equivalent of Tracy Emmin,remember the fucking idiots that saw genius in her unmade bed pile if shit?

I much preferred Tracy’s “The Tent” on which she inscribed the names of every cunt who had fucked her up until 1995. Sadly this work of genius was lost in a fire.

Apparently Lady P tried to re-create it but her marquee was too big for the gallery.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/26/2018 at 8:11 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of them. If I had to concede slightly, Throbbing Gristle were way worse than The Fall. Throbbing Gristle sounded like Alan Bennett flatly reading shite monologues over the sound of some guy kicking a filing cabinet down a fire escape. 

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Load of bollocks.

That'll be Punkape and his friends in his imaginary golf club 

On 27 January 2018 at 10:06 AM, judgetwi said:

I much preferred Tracy’s “The Tent” on which she inscribed the names of every cunt who had fucked her up until 1995. Sadly this work of genius was lost in a fire.

Apparently Lady P tried to re-create it but her marquee was too big for the gallery.

Lady Ps version was up until 1945, lots of German names during the time she worked at the POW camp

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lady Ps version was up until 1945, lots of German names during the time she worked at the POW camp

Bringing in the sheaths, bringing in the sheaths

We shall cum rejoicing, bringing in the sheaths

It also cleaned up our local johnny patch

which was becoming rank