CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunbed Renting

Neil

31 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Come on then, I'm waiting. Also, who are the "literally millions"? Names please.

Grab a random telephone telephone directory and pick a random name - doesn’t matter what area or country. Phone them up and engage them in a stimulating conversation. I guarantee they’ll want you dead within minutes. Repeat a further 999,999 times. Fuck off.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're very butch aren't you Albert. I bet you would like to engage all of us in "a straightener on the fackin' cobbles" and "open us up like a tin o' beans". Soppy little bullied at school, dinner money handing over type cunt.

Eric, you've changed since you have become a member of the clique, and I don't much care for it.

p.s: have you seen me and my goose on the new Euro Millions t v advert. I'm fucking brilliant. Frank is seething apparently...

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, you've changed since you have become a member of the clique, and I don't much care for it.

p.s: have you seen me and my goose on the new Euro Millions t v advert. I'm fucking brilliant. Frank is seething apparently...

You leave Eric the fuck alone, you little shit. He’s forging ahead since being admitted to the clique and proving himself to be the Cunt I always knew he could be. 

Except when I thought he was you. Then I wanted him dead. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You leave Eric the fuck alone, you little shit. He’s forging ahead since being admitted to the clique and proving himself to be the Cunt I always knew he could be. 

Fuck off. 

Back when I was, in your opinion, "a goose sucking son of a nazi raped farmhand." Halcyon days.

• Like 3

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
19 minutes ago, Ape said:

Grab a random telephone telephone directory and pick a random name - doesn’t matter what area or country. Phone them up and engage them in a stimulating conversation. I guarantee they’ll want you dead within minutes. Repeat a further 999,999 times. Fuck off.

That only adds up to one million, according to your earlier post there are "literally millions", quantify properly Shitape. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Eric is no more than a Ratty creation, simply here to do his bidding, just like that robot Gort.  I can see him now, wrapped in Bacofoil, trying to wipe out Jaywick with his pretend laser eyes. Ratty shouting 'Klaatu barada nikto' to no avail.  Fuck off

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you actually think before you post? You seem to just make random, senseless contributions these days. Actually, now I think about it, that’s what you’ve always done. Fuck off.

Does it matter? The Goose's posts are infinitely more interesting than yours.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget him Al, the cunt can't count. He reckons he has 1,500 helicopters, and half a million tins of Tesco baked beans ( the beans bit I believe )

Good idea Monsieur Goose. He stutters numbers and figures but can't back them up. Head full of belly button fluff I think.

16 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. 

Who the fuck are you to comment, are you Welsh? 

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

The clique are jealous about my recent advert Al. Go Compare have signed me and my goose for their new adverts. They are dumping that fat Welsh cunt.

Do you mean Babba Bubba?

By the way, many congratulations on your news re Go Compare, I'm 100% sure you deserve it.

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Dross and Scrotes have a special synergy that makes their combined stupidity far greater than could be achieved by simply addition. It’s breathtaking.

I thought for a moment they might be heterodyning - but they may actually be homodyning instead.