CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking spastic. You initiated the exchange. Sober up, you stupid cunt.

I’ve seen many sides of the cuntman, and I honestly enjoy your input.. I do. I’m not convinced, however, if you are the full ticket. 

You're certainly a very creepy man. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

A fucking parking space would be a start!

For fucksake I have enough on my plate finding car parks for the big event without finding you a parking space to spotto, though with all the testerome flying about I may need to arrange an ambulance.

5 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Probably, I dont think anyone noticed so let's keep this to ourselves.

Shut up, Snowy, you're performing at a sub-Stubby level at the moment and should probably just fuck off and deactivate your profile.

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve seen many sides of the cuntman, and I honestly enjoy your input.. I do. I’m not convinced, however, if you are the full ticket. 

You're certainly a very creepy man. 

Speaking of Stubby. Whilst Eric and Bertie have made absolute fucking cunts out of themselves, I'm willing to give them a bit of leeway due to the levels of intoxication involved.

However, what are your thoughts on Pecker's astonishing revelation that all the stupid fucking dreary shit that he taps out and submits is produced with absolutely no chemical interference? 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up, Snowy, you're performing at a sub-Stubby level at the moment and should probably just fuck off and deactivate your profile.

Speaking of Stubby. Whilst Eric and Bertie have made absolute fucking cunts out of themselves, I'm willing to give them a bit of leeway due to the levels of intoxication involved.

However, what are your thoughts on Pecker's astonishing revelation that all the stupid fucking dreary shit that he taps out and submits is produced with absolutely no chemical interference? 

Get fucked.

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert, I see that you have booked passage by rail. Are we to assume that you are too spasticated to obtain a driving license?

Unlike you I am not "spasticated", the proof is in the spelling of driving licence. You thick fucking imbecile. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking spastic. You initiated the exchange. Sober up, you stupid cunt.

Again, unlike you, I don't need alcohol to post on here.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Albert Ross said:

Again, unlike you, I don't need alcohol to post on here.

We all need it, to give us the strength to read your interminable output.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Please don’t ask me questions on a Sunday. This weekend I’ve downsized to a two bed bijou in Smithfield, been duped by a traveler on Shiply, and told that my nose is a bit ‘hooky’. I can’t stand myself. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Please don’t ask me questions on a Sunday. This weekend I’ve downsized to a two bed bijou in Smithfield, been duped by a traveler on Shiply, and told that my nose is a bit ‘hooky’. I can’t stand myself. 

It can't be all that bad, surely you've still got the bin?

Edited by Decimus
Code Red, Code Red. Stubby has logged on, I repeat, STUBBY HAS LOGGED ON.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're the same Levantine dog we know and love Franny Poo

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Can you let me know the address please, Bert? I’m interested in how this one pans out.

Between us, I think Eric may not be all the ‘man’ he portrays himself as. 

Bubs, it may have escaped your attention, but earlier on in this very thread, Turbo Diesel states that the clique will rally, (presumably in support of Eric) and serve upon Mr. Dross a bit of a kicking. Are we to assume in the light of this, that TD has gone rogue? And if so, what the fuck do you intend to do about it?