CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

5 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Bubs, it may have escaped your attention, but earlier on in this very thread, Turbo Diesel states that the clique will rally, (presumably in support of Eric) and serve upon Mr. Dross a bit of a kicking. Are we to assume in the light of this, that TD has gone rogue? And if so, what the fuck do you intend to do about it? 

Bill's intransigent attitude has been noted since his return from Tel Aviv. We don't take kindly to anyone who refuses to follow the party line, so he's currently on a two week suspension. He's redeemed himself partially, but any further attacks on Albert will not be tolerated.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
26 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Can I be a scantily clad walk on cunt in all of this? I'd hold an umbrella and everything

Not allowed any more Ratster, not even if you're a self identifying pseudo tart. Henceforth, you'll have to make do with closet cheerleading, or maybe start a secret underground crossdressing brolly dolly club?

Edited by Trumpton Bacon
PS. I have some old and very crusty silver lame hotpants that I inexplicably woke up wearing in 1991 if you want them?

13 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Not allowed any more Ratster, not even if you're a self identifying pseudo tart. Henceforth, you'll have to make do with closet cheerleading, or maybe start a secret underground crossdressing brolly dolly club?

It'll be like the badgers all over again Baco; ban them and it just drives them underground.

The only people not applauding these changes are the poor thicko slags that actually made a living out of it. PC Nazis and  dyke dog do gooders are fucking it up for the honest British slapper Jade and Chantelle.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill's intransigent attitude has been noted since his return from Tel Aviv. We don't take kindly to anyone who refuses to follow the party line, so he's currently on a two week suspension. He's redeemed himself partially, but any further attacks on Albert will not be tolerated.

Decs, whilst I appreciate you have a slight humanitarian streak, I'm concerned you may be going a bit "Theresa May" regarding the antics of TD. Frankly, I think you should save yourself from the inevitable future grief and kill the cunt immediately. Might I also suggest, in the interests of cruel and unusual, yet compelling entertainment, that you lure him into a trap, wrap him in cling film, dangle him upside down by the bollocks and let Stubulus talk to him about spunk until he disintegrates?

19 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Decs, whilst I appreciate you have a slight humanitarian streak, I'm concerned you may be going a bit "Theresa May" regarding the antics of TD. Frankly, I think you should save yourself from the inevitable future grief and kill the cunt immediately. Might I also suggest, in the interests of cruel and unusual, yet compelling entertainment, that you lure him into a trap, wrap him in cling film, dangle him upside down by the bollocks and let Stubulus talk to him about spunk until he disintegrates?

I like it Lugs- I'll shit down his throat before he snuffs it, just to make his necessary death less frightening.  

On second thoughts, I'll spare him. We've got to have the LCD of thickness to compare the new legion of spastics like Bertie and rollo against. Even these two weapons grade mongs don't come close.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Frank said:

I threw it out with the wig during an extended self-loathing episode back in August. I might pop in to Pak’s in Finsbury Park this week.. get back in the game. Pick me a winner http://www.pakcosmetics.com/brand/sleek/wig-fashion

If I see you there on my morning commute rest assured I'm kicking you square in your little Greek testes. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
24 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Don’t go Albert.

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

The sun is going to shine tomorrow.

Albert, I only ask this because you seem like a decent enough person.

Is your employment status at risk if you go ahead with this, and you end up getting arrested?  Losing a job with a rent/mortgage payment due is no joke.

Perhaps consider if it's really worth it... 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Albert, I only ask this because you seem like a decent enough person.

Is your employment status at risk if you go ahead with this, and you end up getting arrested?  Losing a job with a rent/mortgage payment due is no joke.

Perhaps consider if it's really worth it... 

Yes.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, scotty said:

Begone with your pacifist appeasement. This could rival trampfight.com, we could be quids in. 

Ha ha! what are the odds for Albert?