CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/2/2018 at 11:49 AM, Witheredscrote said:

The trouble is that you have no real sense of fun, this site is just one big wind up. Punkape is being singled out by Roops.  It's just a well that I'm off. You just keep sucking up to the power crazy old bag of bullshit.

Punkape is a worthless pile of shit.  Albert Ross is a quivering festering pile of maggot ridden shit.

Without Roops, the disease would spread at epidemic speed.  They must be culled, it's natures way.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right, you little shit. I've just PM'd you an address where I'm prepared to meet you. Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? I get paid £17 quid an hour to beat up cunts like you. You have the address, PM me the date and time. Your move cunt.

Done it shit face. I'll do you and Wizzo together.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Right, you little shit. I've just PM'd you an address where I'm prepared to meet you. Do you have any idea who you're dealing with? I get paid £17 quid an hour to beat up cunts like you. You have the address, PM me the date and time. Your move cunt.

Why do you do this, Eric?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry Frank. I can't help it.

I don't mind doing another stretch for nearly killing Eric Nearly The Cunt Man.

Just now, Albert Ross said:

Maybe a handful with my pre cons.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Stupid little cunt. We all know you won't turn up.and I'll be there to document the non-event. You've fucked yourself now haven't you? Have you had quite a lot to drink tonight Albert? I'm guessing you have.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stupid little cunt. We all know you won't turn up.and I'll be there to document the non-event. You've fucked yourself now haven't you? Have you had quite a lot to drink tonight Albert? I'm guessing you have.

I've already booked my train tickets and seats, see you on Tuesday.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I'd forgotten what a weak fucking drip you are. I'm definitely coming for you.

Hmm. You’re in deadly danger of accruing negative Quincy Points: the worst sort of points. Shape up or get your lanky Turkish ass the fuck outa here.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Before the albert cunt starts his stupefyingly boring pedantry again eric,  I might as well preempt him by pointing out that "£17" doesn't require "quid" after it. Other than that, as you were. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Surely there must be hidden call-out charges?

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Surely there must be hidden call-out charges?

No. Just a flat rate for standing around freezing your bollocks off and being polite to complete cunts because you're on CCTV and the PC brigade are watching and waiting to pounce. It was much more fun before the SIA took over and fucked it all up.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

£17 an hour? Fuck me, I thought the met police were on better pay than that.