CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He doesn't have any of those. 

Precisely. But I bet he knows how to use his fists. All those years of handling fries, taking the rubbish out and snorting chocolate milkshakes during fag breaks, while building a successful career to the highest echelons of £8 per hour, must have provided him intimidating proportions.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck... I'm here all by myself then?  brought a camera and everything...

Don't kid yourself. Within ten minutes you're going to be rendered unconscious from behind with a chloroform cloth.

By 03:00 you're going to wake up north of the border, naked, hogtied with your cerebral cortex permanently wired into the Bawstrix. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Along with tattoos in oriental script which he believes say 'strength' and 'power', but actually say 'tiny penis' and 'mummy's boy'. Those tattooists have a keen sense of humour.

I have to say, Eric this is a wonderful little meltdown you've triggered in Albert. He's like a lost Down's child on a crowded Metro station.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...judging by your behaviour (drunk or otherwise) I would contend that we should all be grateful that the SIA was created to regulate you guys.

~o0o~

Can certain elements of the puntership now calm down please? All very entertaining at the time but its now cringe worthy. Its a given that there will be no handbags at dawn on Tuesday.

Who kicked your kennel? Keep your fucking beak out of it. Busybody cunt.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I think it’s time I ran your stats through the Cunt Index. Your prolific post rate, all of which are utter fucking shit, and your short tenure on CC will doubtless confirm what a fucking idiot you are.

Does it matter?

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Along with tattoos in oriental script which he believes say 'strength' and 'power', but actually say 'tiny penis' and 'mummy's boy'. Those tattooists have a keen sense of humour.

Is that what yours say? I'm counting the hours, and you had better be there.

Just now, Wolfie said:

At the time of writing, 526/46 = boring cunt.

No one likes you, Albert. The stats speak volumes about you, as does your recent spat with Eric.

Do us all a favour, and this includes you, and fuck off.

And you're as entertaining as genital warts.

Just now, Albert Ross said:

And you're as entertaining as genital warts.

Thus, you strengthen my argument very well. If you don't like others' comments, and you have nothing to offer in response other than to perpetually portray yourself as a threatening, violent anus, you know what to do.

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie said:

Thus, you strengthen my argument very well. If you don't like others' comments, and you have nothing to offer in response other than to perpetually portray yourself as a threatening, violent anus, you know what to do.

Going a bit far there, Wolfie... He's hardly threatening.