CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MARTIAL ARTS AND THE CUNTS WHO DO IT

ratcum

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its ratshite.

don't try and understand it Quince, I have tried and failed even with the aid of superstrength cider.

Wasn't there some cunts in the former supermarket by Bushbury Junction (opposite side of the line from the Badyear tyre factory) doing something like that?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

its ratshite.

don't try and understand it Quince, I have tried and failed even with the aid of superstrength cider.

I’m not totally sure about that rat cunt, to be honest. 

16 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Hold on Rats, in the true spirit of "freestyling", you might even get pricked in the roundhouse.

My other martial art is Lung Fu. You are armed with a freshly excised cows lung, although can revert to a chicken for close in work

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

My other martial art is Lung Fu. You are armed with a freshly excised cows lung, although can revert to a chicken for close in work

We have so much more to learn from the oriental types.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

We have so much more to learn from the oriental types.

agreed, now matter how hard I try, my homemade chicken fried rice always sticks together in a huge glutinous uneatable mess.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

agreed, now matter how hard I try, my homemade chicken fried rice always sticks together in a huge glutinous uneatable mess.

That's because the cunning and inscrutable owners of Chinese restaurants use a secret ingredient in all of the dishes they serve to us round-eyed devils which prevents agglutination.

It's spunk.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's because the cunning and inscrutable owners of Chinese restaurants use a secret ingredient in all of the dishes they serve to us round-eyed devils which prevents agglutination.

It's spunk.

You cunt. I was just perusing how best to leverage the coagulated spunk angle. Stubby wouldn't have dithered so much.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

You cunt. I was just perusing how best to leverage the coagulated spunk angle. Stubby wouldn't have dithered so much.

I did consider using the word concoction to describe my fried rice concoction but thought that would make it too easy Trumpy. Glad my open invitation for further discourse was taken up so speedily by Baws.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I did consider using the word concoction to describe my fried rice concoction but thought that would make it too easy Trumpy. Glad my open invitation for further discourse was taken up so speedily by Baws.

Occasional vacillation has always been an Achilles heel for me Luke. I'm hoping the Government will eventually recognise my debilitating condition and make a support network and cash available. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bit like endometriosis. 

just googled that Gyps, is there any cure and are you coping with it ok my dear.

I hope this is not a sad ruse to garner sympathy like some of the fictional cancer afflicted cunts on this site

On 24 February 2018 at 6:56 PM, Trumpton Bacon said:

Thanks bugger lugs, glad to see my withering attacks on punkape from back in the day weren't completely wasted.

You do know you're not allowed to say poof or chinky anymore?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thanks bugger lugs, glad to see my withering attacks on punkape from back in the day weren't completely wasted.

You do know you're not allowed to say poof or chinky anymore?

It's widely acknowledged throughout the corner that in matters of ejaculates and their myriad of states and applications, that you are indeed the resident authority. Keep up the good work.

Being as I'm not acquainted with any Oriental types, homosexuals, or any conglomeration of the two, I don't believe I shall be unduly inconvenienced by such a rule. Should the need arise, I'm sure I'll be able to communicate in a disparaging fashion without difficulty.

Good evening.

15 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It's widely acknowledged throughout the corner that in matters of ejaculates and their myriad of states and applications, that you are indeed the resident authority. Keep up the good work.

Being as I'm not acquainted with any Oriental types, homosexuals, or any conglomeration of the two, I don't believe I shall be unduly inconvenienced by such a rule. Should the need arise, I'm sure I'll be able to communicate in a disparaging fashion without difficulty.

Good evening.

He’s a depravity junkie.

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

He’s a depravity junkie.

lol.

You are a jizz junkie!  Worry not spunkmonkey, Pen has crawled back up your arse for the monthly scraping and licking of dried jizz from your cavernous arse.

lol

lol